It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New information: FBI was with the terrorists at the Garland attack.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think if the people found out just how much the FBI knew about these terrorist attacks , in Boston, Texas, Florida, and allowed it to happen, Comey would be sitting in a jail cell right now. They offed the two dimbulbs heading up the Boston bombing investigation, through them out of a helicopter. Then the only witness, another POS russkie, gets executed by a dirty cop turned FBI enforcer. They play along and try to see where it goes and what they can get a case built up to be. But they F up and these guys act before they can stop them. Maybe its just gross incompetence, maybe its what they want to have happen for political reasons.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I keep saying that we need to dump the DEA, DHS, ICE, ATF, and FBI. US Marshalls can be used to oversee any US law enforcement that would be needed. The military can handle the borders. Kill the CIA and make it a DIA function. Kill the IRS and tax at points of sale. If the federal government wants to be involved in policing, then invest money in making our police departments better, and use the Marshalls to keep them honest.

No...give it to the texas rangers. they are better than the US marshalls i hear.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Other than violent crimes which should temporarily adopt a stricter burden of proof, I honestly don't even see how a single citizen could be tried at this point for anything knowing just how evilly persuasive and dirty handed the government is or just for fairness sake, who are you to take years of my life away for say, printing a neighborhood currency when the entity trying me is the source of drugs, an instigator of terrorism, accomplice to murder, etc. Id laugh if the government told me no no to a damn thing at this point.

I agree completely. This situation today is what jury nullification is all about. We citizens have a civic duty to practice it.

www.FIJA.org

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The FBI is a false flag mill. The easiest way to find out if a shooting or terror attack is real or not, is if the FBI was involved or not. If the FBI is involved, there is a 90% chance that it was a false flag.

Boston Marathon Bombing, San Bernardino shooting, OKC Bombing, and of course, Pulse Nightclub.... ALL false flag events perpetrated by the FBI.

If I was president of the USA, the first action I would take would be to disband the FBI,DEA,CIA and several other federal agencies, followed by swift investigations and arrests.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

1. Was the FBI agent another Muslim who was recruited as a double agent or a trained FBI agent who was implanted undercover? I know the report says he was a 'special agent' but it doesn't cite anything directly, rather seems to rely on testimony. Has anyone used the information provided to the lawyer for use in the case to work out who he is?

2. Did the information supplied to the lawyer indicate that the FBI agent was part of the JTTF? If so, that particular department is more like a CIA fundraiser than an old-school FBI section. It wouldn't surprise me if there are high-up squabbles about the role of this particular agent that come out in the wash, way too late for any real accountability, in 20 or 30 years time.

3. Pamela Geller is a scumbag. It wouldn't surprise me if she is a NOC tasked with inciting terrorist acts for propaganda and funding purposes.

In conclusion, just like 9/11, this was a terrorist act committed without any US agency involvement just because Muslims are intrinsically bad

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Shrink their budgets and endorse eventual lay offs within law enforcement to reflect the ACTUAL threat of terrorism. Or, Create reasons to keep their budgets and their numbers growing.

Exactly. It's the same problem with the War on Drugs. If drugs are legalized or people stop using drugs, law enforcement budgets will plummet & layoffs will happen. So they'd have to create new bogeymen or their own jobs are in jeopardy.

It begs the question, what is the hypothetical end goal of our judicial system? Is it to have a crime-free society which only requires a minimal amount of employees in law enforcement? Or is its purpose to maintain a profitable job market for law enforcement & members of the judicial system? Because those 2 hypothetical goals seem to contradict each other.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Shrink their budgets and endorse eventual lay offs within law enforcement to reflect the ACTUAL threat of terrorism. Or, Create reasons to keep their budgets and their numbers growing.

Exactly. It's the same problem with the War on Drugs. If drugs are legalized or people stop using drugs, law enforcement budgets will plummet & layoffs will happen. So they'd have to create new bogeymen or their own jobs are in jeopardy.

It begs the question, what is the hypothetical end goal of our judicial system? Is it to have a crime-free society which only requires a minimal amount of employees in law enforcement? Or is its purpose to maintain a profitable job market for law enforcement & members of the judicial system? Because those 2 hypothetical goals seem to contradict each other.

I think it is different in the US and Canada based on a fundamental difference. The US has private prisons. Court in the US runs 24/7 right? More crime, more money. Canada is a publicly funded prison system. So we have JUST enough crime to fill our publicly owned prisons and court is only weekdays from 8am to 430pm lol.

We've honed that snip to a fine tuned machine. Not too much. Not too little.

But we have the same problems as the OP still. Recently a Surrey BC couple with mental health issues were vindicated when a judge lambasted the RCMP for giving them the idea and the means to carry out a terror attack and then busted them before they did it.

It's pathetic but it's the world we live in.

Excuse me, it's a sunny day and I want to wash my Lincoln.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Mind blowing!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The FBI allowed the 1993 WTC bombing to happen.
edit on 1-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

As an American, it seems to me that Canada's legal system has over the years demonstrated a bit more respect for individual rights than does the US system. We are good with dogma and lip service, but in terms of actions we seem hypocritical.

Your story from Canada is good to hear.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The FBI has long been out of control, especially with Mueller trained acolytes, and now they are instigating great crimes using groomed stool pigeons just like how sometimes a firefighter will short circuit and set fires so that he with the rest of the fire department can come and put them out for some excitement.

That is what has been happening for a long time.
edit on 3-11-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join