It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DICK CHENEY: 'No question' Russia meddled in the US election, and it could be 'an act of war'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
War huh?

Good god.

what is it good for?

-Absolutely nothing

Say it again

Well, it's good for Dick Cheney and his friend's stock portfolios.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wait, what ?
Dick Cheney and his ebony tinted, bionic 'heart', are still with us ?

Maybe The Dick is hinting that the PNAC is not as dead and buried as we'd like to think.

Is it a sly rallying call for the real, hardcore Republicans, to wake up after 2 months of Trump ?

Anyone know if there are 'connections' between Trump, Kristol, Kagan ... Rummy, Wolfie .. and the others ?

This doesn't seem like the 'real', original site ...
it could be a mirror, but at any rate, no updates since '05 :Pnac.info

If anyone wants to dive into a succicnt overview, there's always this :PNAC - from Wiki
edit on 27/3/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
why do people want war with russia......since it would go nuclear...literally

i guess tptb rly do wanna rule a wasteland of a planet..

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Never thought I'd want to hear what Cheney had to say.

Until now.

Cheney is the same schmuck he has always been.
I don't trust the old neocon...
But since he is confirming what you want to hear, you do.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

edit on 27-3-2017 by DISRAELI because: confused about parties

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Until now.

Him and McCain sure have a lot of useful idiots dancing to their war drums. They would have loved the modern left during the Cold War.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
What are his thoughts on people like George Soros, and "news" outlets like CNN meddling in our election?

What about Fox News or Breitbart? These are all domestic news outlets whose job it is to show the news, even if it is opinionated. Russia is a foreign power.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Releasing emails that belong to the American people in the first place is an act of democracy, not war.

The content of those emails belong to the people, not to a secretive government.

Government of the people, by the people, for the people.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Another key witness in the Salem witch trials speaks,if only your country knew how stupid it now looks to the rest of the world.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If I needed any evidence that Russia did not interfere, then this war criminal terrorist opening his mouth is enough for me. How can this evil twisted snake even still be around? With 9/11 back before the courts may this monster soon go back to where he belongs.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.businessinsider.com...

Uh oh, here we go. Like it or not Cheney is still a major player in the pentagon.
I find this type of saber rattling very disturbing.
I have semi facetiously said the the US is in the WAR business. I hope I'm wrong.

Dick Cheney is certainly in the war business.

Send him in first.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Its truely evident TPTB wanted a war if Hillary was elected are disappointed they never got it and so trying to start it anyway.

Dam i despise Trump......but I am still happy he won over hillary and hope he can stave off this war TPTB so desperately want.

Agreed add to the fact that if darth Vader is against him ,msm,and hollyweird, it can only mean one thing, trump isnt as bad as we thought.

cheney ran the show under Bush and he does not appear to give one f about this country or the middleclasss. The only good outcome from this election was that clinton didn't get elected.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Until now.

Your worried Trump might destroy the USA? HA! LOOK IN THD MIRROR! You and the establishment are creating a self fulfilling prophecy!

I think many on the left and in the establishment wouldn't mind a nuclear war with Russia, that way they have something else they can try to blame on Trump. These are some deranged individuals.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
whens the last time libs ever listened to Cheney and say he's telling the truth/??

i voted trump hated bush and obama and cheney is a war monger machine money guy.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Isn't he the one who accidentally shot his lawyer while hunting? Why do they leave him in the Pentagon?
Harry Whittington. He was the owner of a country club I worked at.
Kind of a trip to turn on the news and see the Dick Cheney blasted the guy who signs my paychecks.
From what I've gathered, Dick was wasted and fell down, discharging his shotgun into Harry at fairly close range.
They then waited somewhere around 24 hours before calling an ambulance.
They had to clean up the scene...if you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Cheney is coming out of the woodwork as part of the black psychological operation by the elite who elected Trump to make people like Cheney look good again.

Trump could make the devil himself look good in comparison.

With Trump they are trying to raise the reputation of the old guard( neoocns and neo liberals) whom the electorate were so down on...

After Trump they'll either look like saints in comparison or the system will go down.

They'll won't elect on " outsider" any time soon

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Isn't he the one who accidentally shot his lawyer while hunting? Why do they leave him in the Pentagon?
Kind of a trip to turn on the news and see the Dick Cheney blasted the guy who signs my paychecks.
From what I've gathered, Dick was wasted and fell down, discharging his shotgun into Harry at fairly close range.

How did Harry recover, did you see him at all after the "accident"?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

HARRY RECOVERED NICELY... Only 30 buck shot remain in him. What's sad is that Harry Whittington called Dick Cheney to apologize for causing him and his family "so much trouble". Yet, to this very day, Cheney has never apologized to Harry Whittington.

Full Story: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Excellent. Then I expect Cheney to lead the charge personally.

In a perfect world, right?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I believe he made a full recovery. They did have to pick some bird-shot out of his heart and face.
The only time I saw him after the accident was on television when he APOLOGIZED to Cheney for all the trouble he had caused.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join