It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DICK CHENEY: 'No question' Russia meddled in the US election, and it could be 'an act of war'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

Uh oh, here we go. Like it or not Cheney is still a major player in the pentagon.
I find this type of saber rattling very disturbing.
I have semi facetiously said the the US is in the WAR business. I hope I'm wrong.

Dick Cheney is certainly in the war business.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am shocked... shocked I say..

Darth needs to go back into the bacta tank, and stop pushing for war.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Isn't he the one who accidentally shot his lawyer while hunting? Why do they leave him in the Pentagon?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Isn't he the one who accidentally shot his lawyer while hunting? Why do they leave him in the Pentagon?

LOl Thats a good question.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Never thought I'd want to hear what Cheney had to say.

Until now.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Cheney wants war? Wonder why could it be sweet sweet $$$$$$$.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

He's part of the swamp. Even if he's not considered a politician at the moment, he's part of the corporatocracy. Ya like that word?

+3 more 
link   
Using his logic, France should declare war on the US.

link   
A lot of people want to shoot their lawyer

edit on 3 275427 1717 by WUNK22 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Cheney wants war? Wonder why could it be sweet sweet $$$$$$$.

Well Halliburton, Cheneys old company has made a bundle in the mid east.

link   

Everything is an act of war to Cheney. He's a hammer and all he ever sees are nails.

+8 more 
link   
What are his thoughts on people like George Soros, and "news" outlets like CNN meddling in our election?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Never thought I'd want to hear what Cheney had to say.

Until now.

Well that is what we have come to expect from the left. They dont really know what side they are on.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Why anyone would listen to what this guy says is beyond me. He is one of the most corrupt if not the most corrupt people walking the earth today.

"There's no question that there was a very serious effort made by Mr. Putin and his government, his organization, to interfere in major ways with our basic fundamental democratic processes," Cheney said. "In some quarters, that could be considered an act of war.

So here we go again. Twitter, facebook, instigram....putting fake info on them is grounds for war. Put cheney in the camp that think you can not handle your own social media. Next cheney will be calling for the arrest of the people that make the onion.

There are few individuals on the planet I would like to take a swing at....cheney is one of them.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The walking dead speaks, you have to know it's a lie. Why couldn't they have made his heart pump in china, at least it would have an expiry date. It has no heard beat, bit it's aaaalllliiiivvveeeee!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I know it's just a matter of time until this thread breaks down into partisan bickering just like they all do but
I'd like to discuss the ramifications of saber rattling if possible. I know it's a lot to ask....

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
War criminal Cheney calling for more war based on lies. Not shocked at all. He's done it at the very least once in the past.

He should be hanged for his crimes. Yet here he is walking around with influence trying to plunge the world into a nuclear war. What a sad state of affairs.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

War criminal at best this guy.

Anybody know what, if any, aside from his opinion, power he might still have to instigate war with Russia when the sitting administration has no interest in it?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
In any given month, Russia is "meddling" in some country's election, or state business. They've done so even before becoming Russia. And, as President Trump said... "You think the USA is so innocent?".

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Its truely evident TPTB wanted a war if Hillary was elected are disappointed they never got it and so trying to start it anyway.

Dam i despise Trump......but I am still happy he won over hillary and hope he can stave off this war TPTB so desperately want.
edit on 27-3-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join