It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Alien" caught on film? YOU decide.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

At 19 seconds of the video it shows 3 bikers someone else was facing the bikers in order to get the shot

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Nice, but fake. Dead give away when it "dips into the bushes". It's digital.

That's what I thought. More than shoving the bushes aside, he just kind of "vanishes."

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This video was posted in as a possible bigfoot sighting in another thread.

I do not see why the deniers are calling its hoax and or a stage event. There may NOT have been a collision between naked semi human looking and the motorbike. The video in other thread was less clear that this filmed in an asian country. But other youtube videos of the same incident make it clear it NOT in America.

A motor biker would NOT want to hit a human who happen to walking along the same trail. So it is safe to assume that he may have stopped. and may NOT have collided. That lone rider may have stopped and want to make contact.

He may have thought it was a "wild man". a human who for some reason lived in the wild. Though wild men are rare and known have made the new in recent years. I was a USPS Rural letter carrier. On my first route there was a homeless family that established a mail box. They had for years had permission to live on a farmer property. When the owner died his son had the police remove them. BUT I had seen other homeless mostly men living in the wilderness area around my community. BUT though many of the homeless looked very frighten and nearly wild. I had Not seen any naked homeless men.

I had my own bigfoot sighting many years ago. In my own sighting the female bigfoot was very human looking. She did NOT hair covering her body. Her body hair pattern seem on par with that of an average white male, forearms, arm pits, groin, some on the legs. In fact when saw her coming out of wood I thought naked female. BUT when she passed in front my 1998 Ford sport explorer, her groin was above the hood. She was taller then my truck.

I do not believe the video is a hoax. I am siding a with as a type of bigfoot maybe a wild human.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A naked man running around a swamp is an alien?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It depends on ones definition of alien, of course :-)

BT

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join