It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Alien" caught on film? YOU decide.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Its probably staged like so many other alien "encounters".

I'm actually pretty gullible when it comes to staged videos.

I tend to think that all of them are real.

Look at these guys, they dropped their bikes and everything!

He could just be a dwarf that they planted.

Then again, he was pretty fast, able to pace a motorcycle, assuming that wasnt CGI.

Here is a rough translation from the video description:

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED LAW strictly forbidden to publish, duplicate or distribute the video in any form without the permission and written consent of the account owner FREDOGRAPHY youtube.

Do not ask where, will remain confidential! Watch alone ... "Could be a primitive population, could be the claimant black magic"

edit on 27-3-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I never got an invite!

I like parties.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

All are invited. It's BYOC though.

Bring your own conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It looks like they encountered a Pygmy person:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DrWily

How does that explain his speed?

He seemed fast enough to keep up with or out run a motorcycle...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: DrWily

How does that explain his speed?

He seemed fast enough to keep up with or out run a motorcycle...
LOL What speed? They stop as soon as they see him, he runs off. Then when they catch up, he dips into the bushes where they can't follow. He's not faster than the bikes, he is just clever.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That little guy is no alien. He looks small like a 'pigmy" size villager. It looks like he was carrying a makeshift spear or hunting stick of some kind.

Any known alien that had been there would have some kind of tech with them to go invisible or somehow make their way back to the ship and warped into space.

As the typical video quality is garbage even though we live in the 21st century... It's overall inconclusive at best.
edit on 27-3-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So sad the little guy was running scared. How he could have been caught this way is my only question. He would have felt the rumble of the bikes engines against earth, would have heard the sounds of the people headed his way and would have hidden long before they saw him.

A rather large specimine for this type of entity/being. The colors did seem an accurate match for the natural state as they mix with the colors that surround them.

Interesting none the less, however humanity is so far from learning about the natural order of the world we live in and this is a perfect example as to why.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
"It's probably staged " www.youtube.com...
This one was. I couldn't resist....lol

edit on 27-3-2017 by Plotus because: changes to vid

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I posted this in the grey area under "mysterious creature/mutant/alien/ human(oid) caught on tape a few hours ago. Nbd, its nice to see its generating this much discussion!
I havent found anything definitive yet, but theres a lot of speculation that this may be a member of the "Mante" tribe. The tribe has supposedly never come in contact with civilized man. (Idk how they would know this for sure, and if it is true, how would they know they even exist?)
I highly doubt alien, just because his initial stature suggests hes using the stick as a weapon. Id like to think aliens have cooler stuff than that!
Imagine that.... all the abductees have been getting forced into alien craft this whole time by pointy sticks!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Lmao! Damn Alien Chickens!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well at any rate it hauled buns in the last bit on the second chase.

Notice at 0:28-29-30 as it leaps across the center and leaps into the grass. The grass made no movement. It also looks tall as though it were wearing those spring running devices that disabled runners wear..? Can't tell anything for sure....
edit on 27-3-2017 by Plotus because: add info

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
That little guy is no alien...
Any known alien...

Whaaaat?

What are the known aliens?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The ones that don't look like a human native villager like the suspected video in the OP. You know the types. The wierd ones that will keep you up at night if you saw one right in front of you that same day.

I'm sure if you saw one of those you would know for sure it wasn't just some little guy running in the bush.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
First alien ever to use a spear?

Well, maybe it's a magical spear...

Oh, wait! It is Loki! Naked!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Nice, but fake. Dead give away when it "dips into the bushes". It's digital.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Of course it has to be recorded on a potato...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Of course it has to be recorded on a potato...

What? You need your eyes testing...that was recorded on a HD camera and the images look perfectly clear to me. Maybe because you could not count the hairs on the butt of the little guy running away, you are not satisfied enough.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
well it doesnt look like cgi. that said it was also clearly human, looks like he lost his shorts somewhere though maybe he was looking for them, he was noticeably less tan in the butt region. imagine the sunburn! yikes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join