It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSG - Scariest Looking Criminal Ever

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
........All he's missing is a black leather cap and a Harley.....he he

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
He doesn't look scarey, he looks PATHETIC.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   
look at those ears. its an elf!

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hard to belive that he was once a little baby with a mother that loved him. But maybe he didn't, and that's his real problem. Yes I agree with every one who said he looks angry and filled with hate. I do belive that he only gets hidding's and can only bet up on women smaller than him. He does'nt get any sympathy from me though. Tattoos of swastikas on people, is what in my mind, what gives people the wrong ideas about people with tattoos.

I'd say that his nose has been broken many time by tha same right hook punch. Making this guy alfully dumb. Most people learn about the right hook real quick and how to defend against it for the next time.

Nope I'm with Nyef ,this guy is better of dead, for his own sake.

By the way who is this peterson guy, what did he do.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Looking into that man's eyes, I see through him, instead of into him. He looks more animal than human, and I'm quite sure that badly beaten head of his is an empty one, devoid of any intelligent thought - as is evidenced by the swastika tattoo

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This is my opinion:

Now THAT is ignorant white trash...whether the moniker offends you or not...that's what I see.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
All i see is a body that was cursed by being given to a severely misguided soul. The inmates in jail probably get a real thrill out of those tattoos.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This guy (pic in original post) certainly fits the bill... Something tells me black and blue are constant facial skin colors...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
You know, I don't know what exactly he has done, but to be in prison and carry the markings he does, you know this guy catches literal Hell every where he gets placed! Thats frightening within itself....talk about not trading places with anyone...geez.

regards
seekerof

i doubt he gets any beatings IN the salmmer itself seeing as Skinheads have a large presence in every prison across the U.S. [originally a faction skinheads developed from the slammer i.e. slamhammers or skinhammers].

my views on the guy i can't say, his image is slightly sorrowful.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
To tell the truth, I'd be frightened if I were you, America.

You and your society created this guy.
Instead of calling him names, shouldn't you be trying to make sure that you don't create any more people like this.

Like I said before - this guy's damaged. Maybe he can be fixed. Maybe not.

You guys are better off not having to fix them in the first place.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
No we didn't create him,he created himself.He had choices to make throughout his life.By the looks of it he made the wrong call most ofthe time.And people like this exisit all over the world.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
no man can go without blame for his actions and choices, yet when that man disclaims his responisbility for his choices, then he can be truely be labeled a fool.

shows you that the nazi angel of death still lingers in our world.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i hope he gets his ass pounded if you know what i mean

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
he reminds me of a guy i use to date

minus the swastica around his neck

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Gee, the little fella slipped and fell a couple times enroute to the squad car. Bless his heart.

If anyone video taped the arrest, I hope they get the crap kicked out of them if they try and turn it in to the news.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
To be honest....the more I look at the picture I see two things: a man, and a man who has alot of hate.

regards
seekerof

Looks like he's already taken a beatin.... I wouldn't want to meet up with this guy on a dark alley. He just seems to glow with evil.
:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Looks like he's already taken a beatin.... I wouldn't want to meet up with this guy on a dark alley. He just seems to glow with evil.

Thank god the guy who did that to him is on the side of the Angels, hes the one you dont want to run into in a dark alley just after hes had a bust up with the missus!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I haven't noticed how weird his nose was before seekeros mentionned it.

DAMW! I must have been broken a thousand time to look like that...More ugly than scary.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You ever seen Gacy in his clown makeup? That fat psycho surpasses this guy by leaps and bounds.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Agreed on that! Gacy looked #in' scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join