It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you fly?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's cool. I've only flown once...well actually 10 times after all the connecting flights. I prefer to drive.

The return trip from Ho Chi Minh city was kind of fun. I knew I was a little bit funky, 108 degrees that day with all the humidity you could drink. After a 20 hour flight to LAX, I had to smell great. Got cleaned up before the last leg home and I could smell my old shirt in my carry on!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You're a good egg, DB.
It would be an honor to give up some seats to you on any flight.

Maybe we should just stuff him in a cargo container.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You're a good egg, DB.
It would be an honor to give up some seats to you on any flight.

Maybe we should just stuff him in a cargo container.

That's a bloody good idea, and could be a lifesaver...Lithium is an alkaline...alkaline is a fat burner, so putting the twee together in a cofined space, DB's fat could be burned up, and in the case of unstable Lithium batteries, a fire neutralised.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nowadays, I only fly if the drive would be more than 12 hours or so. I abhor what airline travel has become in the US. I can hardly get direct to anywhere anymore, and can't be sure my baggage will arrive when/where I do. And that it won't have been pawed through. Irritating.

When I did fly regularly, it was always business casual... long semi-casual skirt, decent blouse and maybe a sweater. Nice but comfortable shoes. A book and headphones, just in case. I wore shorts on a vacay flight once... couldn't get comfortable. Never did that again. No great loss to the flying populace, I assure you.

Except the one time I was flying with the VP of our division, out and back for meetings on same day. Skirt suit and heels. Long day, that.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Nobody will be flying out of the airstrip on Hamilton island for a while.
Category 4 hurricane making landfall there.

youtu.be...
edit on 27-3-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So my wife asked me if i heard the story in the OP. I didnt read the details but apparently the situation was the same as mine. The girls were flying with a buddy pass and united has a dress code.
She brought it up as she remembered my situation.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well.. DBC...I jump up, flap my arms really, really fast...and immediately fall to the ground.....

Sorry, I know...but I couldnt resist DBC! YA know me! Ill go now....*

*To Add: Those girls shouldve been left alone

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join