It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Creature/Alien/Mutant/Human(oid?)/Lost Tribe Caught on camera!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Awesome.
I don't have a problem with it running along the path. That would be the best way to put some distance between it and the bikers before running in to the bush. Or maybe where it left the trail was where it was trying to get to.

I don't know, but that little guy was booking.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Zarniwoop
Great catch Zarni! Hmmmm, it does seem that he was squatted down. My biggest question is sound. You know he heard the bikes coming, why not just slip back into the bushes instead of running ahead of it?

Of course fear isn't always logical. Step on an ant hill, instead of them going farther down to hide they all run out!

Maybe he was pooping?

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!

He seemed to have left his pants.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Aw hell, that's just Bill. He lives 3 trailers down.
Probably got started early on the whiskey again.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Only read the first page, but...

My first impression is, it would be nice to have the Title, the Description of the video on the YouTube site, AND the spoken audio in the video; all translated to English.

The man "outruns the dirtbike", because the bike isn't going very fast.

Someone said it's just not believable that they "didnt notice him until they were right up on him". First, another member mentioned, he comes walking from the side path. Second, how do you know they did not see him?

I thought maybe cgi because it does, at first, look like the guy just appears out of nowhere, but, this is because of the fact he comes walking off from the side, and, it's a camera in motion, with rapidly changing lighting conditions as the camera sweeps from one place to the next, working that cameras processing power to it's maximum capabilities... and beyond. It's struggling to keep up, but, it took a split second too long to fully sharpen the detailed image of the man, making it appear "glitchy", like really bad cgi...

So let's keep that in mind, that some parts look like "well done" cgi, but this part where the man first appears, for some reason they really must have had a sudden case of amnesia and forgot their editing skills, but then, luckily, their special powers came back just moments later!

Or, is it more likely that it is just the cameras processors struggling to keep up with all the motion (very sudden, jerky motion at that), action within motion (of the camera itself), constantly & dramatically changing lighting conditions at the moment the man was first visible on screen?

Anyway, I can't really give an opinion or a final answer on this thing until i see everything translated. Even that could be faked, I know, but, it would give a feel for the attitudes and emotions and thought process, and something said could stand out as being true/real, or fake/lies. Also, the info in the Description, it might have more details vital to confirming this tape's authenticity or otherwise...
edit on 3/27/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Whatever this humanoid is, he/she might deaf. Wasn't startled until actually seeing the bikers. Out there in the country, someone with normal hearing would know that these loud dirt-bikes are coming, long before they arrive.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: GalaxyEyes
Pretty bad CGI. Freeze the first frame when the "alien" appears. It is darker and more defined than the objects closer to the camera. It runs like a CGI character and disappears like one.

What if it really was CGI? Interdimensional CGI?

We're being invaded by interdimensional naked CGI dudes...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

You have a valid point about him going into the woods rather than down the trail if he did not want to be seen and become an internet star....lol....but perhaps he was hiding from something or someone in the woods behind him and preferred the feel of smoke coming off his feet and speeding bikes chasing him.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The wee man does not appear to be holding a huge stick with roots

The roots are hidden in front of him. He's carrying the tree with roots like we all would carry and tree with roots..weight forward.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Looks OK to me in terms of realism but still the question of how an indigenous person who lives and hunts in those forests didn't hear 4 dirt bikes until they were literally on top of him on a road that is clearly used by other vehicles.

I've got city ears and can usually hear people on mountain bikes from 50 metres away on a quiet trail so maybe this guy is deaf/had his I Pod on.

Set up with known little guy if I was betting.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Looks like what I would picture a chupacabra to look like. Interesting video

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Good find. I hope people can enhance the video somewhat. Would be great to see.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Quick little fellow!
But this seems totally legit!

(did they add gourds to their outfit?)

What's with the stick/gourd thing sticking out from their crotch area? Makes you wonder where and how it is attached?

Do they hunt in the bush while wearing it? If so, those "things" would definitely be in their way.

Talk about the wrong thing, in the wrong place, at the wrong time. And since we only see the back of the pygmy/ET running thing you can't tell what - if anything - he has in that area.

It's a miracle that the 2 pygmy's in your post haven't died of starvation if they hunt like that...
edit on 3/29/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneWrecche

originally posted by: GalaxyEyes
Pretty bad CGI. Freeze the first frame when the "alien" appears. It is darker and more defined than the objects closer to the camera. It runs like a CGI character and disappears like one.

What if it really was CGI? Interdimensional CGI?

We're being invaded by interdimensional naked CGI dudes...

...and Interdimensional dudettes no doubt.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
If this is cg it's hollywood quality.
I would expect more of these cg creations on his youtube channel but there are none. None of his other videos has any signs of some cg skill. Even the "fredography" title in his videos is very poorly made.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Um wasn't Homo Florensis native to Indonesia and known as 'the Hobbit' due to its size?

I know there have been reports of sightings, so if this is real, and it seems to be! that's where my money is going!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

How is it so many say, "he is not THAT small," when I estimated his height at about 17 inches! Now I wonder if im not perceiving it from a totally bogus angle. Do you all agree im crazy?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

How is it so many say, "he is not THAT small," when I estimated his height at about 17 inches! Now I wonder if im not perceiving it from a totally bogus angle. Do you all agree im crazy?

17"???...What length would you say his stick was?...
Here.

Now here's a pick of him carrying it. Do the math.

edit on 29-3-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: intrptr

down the middles of the road?

exactly

Here you can see him before the spill... hunched over waiting to be an internet viral video star...

If he didn't want to be seen (and was actually there and not CGI'd) he could have snuck off into the woods rather than down the trail.

Na... maybe the poor guy was taking a dump when the bikers came along and so he #hit himself even moreso and sprinted off into the distance.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Just grabbed the most interesting frames. Looks like an Indonesian Yoda.

edit on 29-3-2017 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
These two are interesting as well.

In this frame, the little guy apparently goes from sprint to a stop/pivot to high tail it into the brush. In the video it looks like a little dirt cloud was kicked up as a result.

Based on the location of exit stage left, this area should show some signs of disturbance, but it looks pretty smooth to me.

It's almost as if he was never there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join