It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Abedin ‘working hard’ on marriage with Anthony Weiner

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Which hypocrites would that be?

And why wouldn't Trump have a shot? Because he's a womanizer? I'd take a womanizer over a politician padding their own pockets with my hard earned money or giving it to those that dont work as hard as I do every time.

The hypocrite would be you.

It appears your "morality" and "values" are dependent upon political affiliation.

Hmmm...no. My morals and values are based on my upbringing. Treat people with respect, unless they disrespect you. Be kind to others, unless they are unkind to you. Others have opinions, they are like a$$holes, everybody has one.

I don't lie, cheat, steal, kill or talk behind people's backs. I do confront, question, debate, argue and know how to place a formal place setting.

I have travelled extensively around the world. I have experienced many cultures and sub-cultures. I have lived on the streets and I have lived in 15,000 sq ft mansions. I have slept on numerous beaches all over South America.

I have run naked through farms in France and swam naked in the Dordogne River.

I met BB King in France and talked to him for 2 hours. I met Keifer Sutherland in a Utah airport and shared a pepperoni pizza with him. I have shaken hands with 4 former Presidents of the US. I was a Page for Dorothy Felton in Georgia.

I have been inside the Sistine Chapel with ONLY my family, 15 of us, and been through the double doors at the back into the Papal Quarters.

I have a wife and 3 kids. I have a dog. I have black, white, and brown neighbors I drink beer and wine with weekly.

I am a formally trained French sous chef, have a degree in computer science and live on a cemetery.

So....my morals and values are from life experience. Please let me know when Twitter, Facebook, MSM and the interwebs surpass actually witnessing events first hand and experiencing cultures in person.

Until then, I'll take my morals and values anyday.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There must be some advantage to them staying together..or she is just a really dumb doormat.
Weiner is not going to change, proven a total creep enough times.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You espouse the virtues of morality, yet have no problem with a man that has been accused of rape by his own wife and made public statements about grabbing women by their bits and pieces.

The rest of your life "experiences" are irrelevant.

It seems more like immature prick-waving than anything else.

In fact, you admit to running naked through farms in France and still have the gall to criticize the morality of Weiner's actions?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
There must be some advantage to them staying together..or she is just a really dumb doormat.
Weiner is not going to change, proven a total creep enough times.

Meh, it's love...or politics.

Who are we to judge?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ya, I suppose..I'm just giving my opinion..and to me it's like a woman that keeps going back to a man who beats her..why? but true enough it's not my life.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: introvert

Ya, I suppose..I'm just giving my opinion..and to me it's like a woman that keeps going back to a man who beats her..why? but true enough it's not my life.

Indeed.

We may not understand it, but very few of us, if any, can claim to understand love or the situations they are in.

What I have a problem with is the arrogant, ivory-tower sort of view that espouses virtue and morality through glass houses.

It's hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Love is a many splintered thing

I found this pretty funny:

People always say that love is an unfathomable mystery no mortal can fully understand. But they’re wrong. Love is like a tapeworm. It’s invasive, sucks the life out of you, makes you take drugs, makes you walk funny, gives you a fever, and causes you to spend a lot of time in the bathroom crying.
Of course, there’s also much to be said in favor of love. And Shakespeare, as everyone knows, said most of it. Who can forget the Bard’s inspiring words

www.patheos.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You espouse the virtues of morality, yet have no problem with a man that has been accused of rape by his own wife and made public statements about grabbing women by their bits and pieces.

The rest of your life "experiences" are irrelevant.

It seems more like immature prick-waving than anything else.

In fact, you admit to running naked through farms in France and still have the gall to criticize the morality of Weiner's actions?

Sure I have a problem with him. It a lot less of a problem than I have with the other candidate who ran for POTUS.

If life experience is irrelevant then why does anything matter to anyone except for today? That's a really ignorant thing to say.

Immature prick waving? Sure, to those that haven't had or can't have these experiences...there are plenty that have had more than I.

The last comparison is not even worth replying to.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Marriage, that great failed institution of western civilization, I'll never understand it.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Marriage, that great failed institution of western civilization, I'll never understand it.

Blame it on religion...its almost always got something to do with everything.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Maybe, but a lot of times people stay together for the kids. Then they ruin the kids by their poisonous relationship then wonder what happened to my kids.

Maybe despite his sex obsessions they have a good relationship.

All I can say is

God help the kid

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join