It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Abedin ‘working hard’ on marriage with Anthony Weiner

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Again. WHO CARES? Huma and Anthony's marriage life is none of our business. If they think they can work it out. Good for them, but bringing this up because you are starved for new information about Weiner's sexting scandals paints you as obviously partisan here. Like you are just reaching for any reason to talk badly about them.

Nah....no starving for sexting scandals...just wondering why the sudden change of heart from Huma and how it will play out with her political screw ups....oh, and how it may affect Hillary in the long run.

Anyone have any recent pics of Hillary and Abedin together?

So now you just confirmed that you were merely just fishing for anything to disparage these people with.

Sorry...is the mud pit for anything else?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Again. WHO CARES? Huma and Anthony's marriage life is none of our business. If they think they can work it out. Good for them, but bringing this up because you are starved for new information about Weiner's sexting scandals paints you as obviously partisan here. Like you are just reaching for any reason to talk badly about them.

Nah....no starving for sexting scandals...just wondering why the sudden change of heart from Huma and how it will play out with her political screw ups....oh, and how it may affect Hillary in the long run.

Anyone have any recent pics of Hillary and Abedin together?

So now you just confirmed that you were merely just fishing for anything to disparage these people with.

Sorry...is the mud pit for anything else?

It is one of the things that we fling... mud that is.
It would go against T&C's to call it what it is, although it does rhyme with pit.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
How embarrassing it must be to be Huma...I guess she's being a good little pet though...making amends with Weiner and recently pictured carrying Hillary's handbags....LOL. I can't imagine what it has to be like to be HRC's dog.

Link

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The bags are huge how many adult diapers does that woman go through in a day?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Someone cheats once or twice... you can work through it..

Armed robbery, Grand theft Auto to pay the bills... you can work through it..

At this point I would move on, he is severely damaged in the brain pan.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Funny how the left is waging an all out war against the nuclear family with the promotion of state dependency, broken welfare programs, and a village approach to child rearing.
But when some liberal turns out to be a sexual deviant/predator all the sudden the sanctity of family is now relevant again. How dare we care that our politicians have some dark tendencies!

originally posted by: Krazysh0t This isn't the View.

That's laughable coming from the of people who thought and promoted the lie that Trump hired some hookers to soil the bed Obama slept in. I bet the view had an entire episode on that one...

Do you all not see the double standard you promote?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Funny how the left is waging an all out war against the nuclear family with the promotion of state dependency, broken welfare programs, and a village approach to child rearing.
But when some liberal turns out to be a sexual deviant/predator all the sudden the sanctity of family is now relevant again. How dare we care that our politicians have some dark tendencies!

That's laughable coming from the of people who thought and promoted the lie that Trump hired some hookers to soil the bed Obama slept in. I bet the view had an entire episode on that one...

I'm trying to come up with a response to this, I'm not sure where to begin.

I am "Left" and I do not wish to wage any war on "the family". My perception is: The Right tries to push, propagandize, and even attempt to force "the family", which I find a bit disturbing and my response to that would be: NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE SUITED TO THIS LIFESTYLE.

That's not a "war" on anything, it's trying to ward off disaster. It happened to me, I come from a "broken home", those people should NOT have been married let alone had kids.

I chose to opt out of "the family lifestyle" because personality wise - I am not suited for it. This is not even my own personal war on "the family" - because their isn't one, I'm single.

How is this a "war"?

Cheaters:
I just came from the store with my friend, we get men looking at us enough. Usually they are accompanied by a wife or GF. Nice. Married men in the work arena hit on you all the time. You wives out there - your husbands are pigs.

And people wonder why I'm not married and have no kids? Entirely by choice. Is this a "war on the family"? No, it's opting out. Because it's clear to me what a JOKE that is.

And at the least - if you are not interested in this, nor suited for it, you shouldn't do it. And then if you do decide to do it - well then you are a FAMILY MAN now and you are stuck with what you chose. But many seem to think they're still entitled to MORE. What nerve. And single women should be subjected to your harassment, why?

I'm singling out men here, as I am female and it would be men hitting on me. I'm sure women cheat too. Which also has an effect on single women because then their H's want to cheat in retaliation. Yes, I as well as others (women) I know - have all heard this "sales pitch" , the wife is cheating (supposedly) and he needs to retaliate.

OK, would you like fries with that? WHAT IS THIS? How is it that these people think that THEIR PROBLEMS are OURS to solve??? What gall. You made your bed you lay in it. Not my mess.

Stop blaming the Left, also. We aren't breaking up your family - it is YOU FAMILY MEN that are looking to cheat - WITH US!

It appears to me that the "keep the family, marriage together" folk here are more R leaning. But for which ever way such women may lean politically - if you're giving the H a pass, you are tacitly encouraging him to keep harassing women like me. THANKS A LOT.

Yes, you can be almost guaranteed that he's keeping it up. Or at least is open to the possibility of doing it again. And as far as the BS of "it's not about sex, it's a cry for attention! or.... other problems! Yes. That's it!" I hope you understand that all that crap is nothing but pop psychology designed to minimize what the cheater has done. And you'd best believe it IS about sex.

Don't be so naive. That man is probably slobbering over some woman like us, who's just trying to get through life, we really do not need THIS CRAP. If you're looking to have some "meaningful conversation" with Dear Hubby - how about telling him to leave us alone?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalseMove

originally posted by: JAY1980

I'm trying to come up with a response to this, I'm not sure where to begin.

I am "Left" and I do not wish to wage any war on "the family". My perception is: The Right tries to push, propagandize, and even attempt to force "the family", which I find a bit disturbing and my response to that would be: NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE SUITED TO THIS LIFESTYLE.

That's not a "war" on anything, it's trying to ward off disaster. It happened to me, I come from a "broken home", those people should NOT have been married let alone had kids.

I chose to opt out of "the family lifestyle" because personality wise - I am not suited for it. This is not even my own personal war on "the family" - because their isn't one, I'm single.

How is this a "war"?

Cheaters:
I just came from the store with my friend, we get men looking at us enough. Usually they are accompanied by a wife or GF. Nice. Married men in the work arena hit on you all the time. You wives out there - your husbands are pigs.

And people wonder why I'm not married and have no kids? Entirely by choice. Is this a "war on the family"? No, it's opting out. Because it's clear to me what a JOKE that is.

And at the least - if you are not interested in this, nor suited for it, you shouldn't do it. And then if you do decide to do it - well then you are a FAMILY MAN now and you are stuck with what you chose. But many seem to think they're still entitled to MORE. What nerve. And single women should be subjected to your harassment, why?

I'm singling out men here, as I am female and it would be men hitting on me. I'm sure women cheat too. Which also has an effect on single women because then their H's want to cheat in retaliation. Yes, I as well as others (women) I know - have all heard this "sales pitch" , the wife is cheating (supposedly) and he needs to retaliate.

OK, would you like fries with that? WHAT IS THIS? How is it that these people think that THEIR PROBLEMS are OURS to solve??? What gall. You made your bed you lay in it. Not my mess.

Stop blaming the Left, also. We aren't breaking up your family - it is YOU FAMILY MEN that are looking to cheat - WITH US!

It appears to me that the "keep the family, marriage together" folk here are more R leaning. But for which ever way such women may lean politically - if you're giving the H a pass, you are tacitly encouraging him to keep harassing women like me. THANKS A LOT.

Yes, you can be almost guaranteed that he's keeping it up. Or at least is open to the possibility of doing it again. And as far as the BS of "it's not about sex, it's a cry for attention! or.... other problems! Yes. That's it!" I hope you understand that all that crap is nothing but pop psychology designed to minimize what the cheater has done. And you'd best believe it IS about sex.

Don't be so naive. That man is probably slobbering over some woman like us, who's just trying to get through life, we really do not need THIS CRAP. If you're looking to have some "meaningful conversation" with Dear Hubby - how about telling him to leave us alone?

Wow...you have quite the one sided pessimistic view of men and quite the pedestal you have put yourself on.

So, as people, once we marry, looking is off limits? What about art...do you shield your eyes to all but what's on your walls in your house? Do you have a pet? Do you look at or pay attention to other pets? I have 3 kids...should I only give attention to one. What about friends? Is one enough?

Yes...all are retarded examples, but so was that diatribe of yours....

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think it's very petty to use personal marriage/relationship situations as a tool for political partisanship.

Let's be honest here:

We are not teenagers. Why do grown people give a rats ass about an issue like this?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseMove

To be fair, there have been plenty of single women who have knowingly had affairs with married men, so not all single women are innocent victims.

Regardless, what a wife decides to do when she finds out, is her business - period.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I think it's very petty to use personal marriage/relationship situations as a tool for political partisanship.

Let's be honest here:

We are not teenagers. Why do grown people give a rats ass about an issue like this?

Because a large percentage of the populace thinks these types of scandals reflect on a politician's character. Personally, I don't care.

A lot of people probably don't remember, but Obama won his Senate seat over some stuff like this. His handlers somehow got his front runner opponent, Jack Ryan's divorce records unsealed. Jack Ryan's ex had made some allegations about sex clubs and voyeurism thus killing Jacks campaign.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Because a large percentage of the populace thinks these types of scandals reflect on a politician's character. Personally, I don't care.

That's the problem. We want to know about the personal details of people's lives to gauge their ability to do a job, rather than their experience/education, etc related to the work they would be doing.

I don't care about what people do in their personal life as long as it does not affect their duties.

Also, are Huma and Weiner holding public office at the moment?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

That's the problem. We want to know about the personal details of people's lives to gauge their ability to do a job, rather than their experience/education, etc related to the work they would be doing.

I don't care about what people do in their personal life as long as it does not affect their duties.

Also, are Huma and Weiner holding public office at the moment?

Well that's funny....seems everyone is worried about Trumps life prior to becoming POTUS and it was as a private citizen and businessman...not a politician.

Hmmm...so how is it that Huma didn't let it affect her duties of keeping hundreds of classified emails out of the hands of idiots? Oh thats right...she didnt...

And how is it that Weiners private life didn't affect his Congress seat...oh damn...it did...

When in the public eye, scrutiny is to be expected...personally I'd like to know if whom I am voting for is a pedo, or possibly bad at handling classified info...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Let's be honest here:

Oh I don't know....maybe this tiny thing called morals and values...you know...the thing most people judge others character by....

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Let's be honest here:

Oh I don't know....maybe this tiny thing called morals and values...you know...the thing most people judge others character by....

Moral and values...from the mouths of hypocrites.

If that was the case, Trump never would have had a shot at the presidency.

It's not about morals or values. It's about using the actions of others in their personal life to beat them over the head for political purposes.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Let's be honest here:

Moral and values...from the mouths of hypocrites.

If that was the case, Trump never would have had a shot at the presidency.

It's not about morals or values. It's about using the actions of others in their personal life to beat them over the head for political purposes.

Which hypocrites would that be?

And why wouldn't Trump have a shot? Because he's a womanizer? I'd take a womanizer over a politician padding their own pockets with my hard earned money or giving it to those that dont work as hard as I do every time.

As far as using personal crap against people for political purposes...please refer to the entire 2016 candidate runs....i think ALL you will find is personal crap used to slam Trump....pissing on a bed Obama slept in while screwing hookers ring a bell? Grab her by the pu$$y ring a bell?

Let me know when something actually sticks to Trump that is damning in any way. With as many enemies as he has on all sides, it would have been a slam dunk by now if there was anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Married couples are not required to testify on one another. Think about it

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery

Married couples are not required to testify on one another. Think about it

Yeah...been discussed earlier in thread...spousal privilege. Pretty sure this is what is going on until the investigation and case is over. I doubt it will be an issie to convict Weiner...I think the privilege will come in with Huma.

There's enough evidence to convict Weiner without her in the picture. This is a cover for Hillary's misdeeds with her server and covering Huma because with spousal privilege, the laptop can't be used against her.

My guess is this is why Huma and Hillary have been seen chumming around lately...they are working out the legal details....that and Hillary missed her favorite carpet muncher.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Which hypocrites would that be?

And why wouldn't Trump have a shot? Because he's a womanizer? I'd take a womanizer over a politician padding their own pockets with my hard earned money or giving it to those that dont work as hard as I do every time.

The hypocrite would be you.

It appears your "morality" and "values" are dependent upon political affiliation.

After all, Weiner is only guilty of "womanizing", correct?
edit on 28-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yeah, right. Weinny boy better watch his back. My guess is she was given an assignment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join