It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anybody else experiencing BIZARRE time slips lately?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
So I've been studying things like time travel, mandela effect, multiverse theory etc.. for a while now. When I first started looking into it, I was still very much so on the fence with some stuff and only noticed some strange anomalies taking place in the world around me.
But lately, ( especially very recently, as in since the start of 2017 and the past week in particular) I've noticed that time seems to be accelerating ( literally) during some periods, and going very very slow during others. ( Lately it's been max speed).

Now I realize perception v.s reality can be two different things. And two different people can be experiencing a very different reality because of their perceptions. But here's why I know it's not just me perceiving things or being all alone in this. I've had conversations with others this past week who've acknowledged I am very much seeing this one clearly and they too are claiming to experience CRAZY time slips, as in it's either going too slow or too fast.
I have observed friends acting so out of character lately ( laughing excessively and obnoxiously in situations where they are normally very quiet and reserved), posting stuff that's just bizarre and out of character of them, I've seen crazy mood swings in them that go way beyond the average ups and downs they would face..

My question for you ATS, is anyone else going through this right now? Has anyone else noticed this past week has been especially noticeable in terms of the effects??
It honestly feels like waking up in a different world altogether every other day and you never know what you're going to get. Time flies by and before you blink a month has passed where it felt like only a week, memory can be hit or miss for many etc...

Anyone know if CERN has been trying new stuff? I remember one poster posting their supposed most active months planned for 2017 . Anyone know If March 2017 is the most active to date? Or is it something else causing this phenomena? What are you experiencing???

cheers all

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Yes 24/7 why?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well just wanted to see how widespread this is. It may be a good idea to get some dialogue going here with eachother so we can see what differentiates between who is more sensitive to this phenomena v.s who isn't, and why??

If we discuss more of this maybe we can establish patterns and find out important answers like - is this phenomena more prevalent in certain countries more so then others? Experienced more by a certain age group? People who've gone through similar trauma's etc..

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I do , something weird is going on with time/reality. Hard to explain percieve it different than it was. Yesterday I wanted to post my findings to wierd of a post. Well after your post I decided to post it... maybe it means something or maybe not. What I know for sure is that many people percieve time different than they used to... however not many want to admit it , and a lot of denial.

link
edit on 3272017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 3272017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Wow that was awesome. Maybe 'they' created time zones to confuse us so that when the aliens come we won't notice them!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Actually now you mention it...sort of maybe, perhaps.

The clocks changed early hours of Sunday and I only realised about an hour after the change, so I moved my watch forward one hour.

That's not it though lol.

Fast forward to this morning, with my son shouting at me for confiscating his phone last night, because now he was got up late, I looked at my watch and said "It's fine it's only twenty to eight!"

My mobile is set to go off at 7:45am every morning and I usually press snooze several times, eventually we all got up after morning hugs to get ready.

Every morning my son's friend calls for him on the way to school...getting to the good part.

Whilst getting ready and the bell rings, I look at my watch and it says 8:10am, I shouted to my my son "Wow, ....is early!"

My son shouts through "No Mum, it's half eight!"

I look at my phone and sure enough it said 8:27am, but my watch said 8:10am.

To be fair, because of the clock change I wonder did I set the time right, but then it was running in line with my phone earlier on, but then I was half asleep.

So yeah, not really a time slip, but something a little out of the ordinary, well ish.

I'm one of those weirdos who can have their watch play up, although the watch I am wearing as a brand has served me well, causing no anomalies, sure when the battery dies I just buy a new one, I have had about 4 of these same watches over the last several years and they only begin to play up when the battery is dying.

The current incarnation of this watch I received from a friend on my birthday earlier this month....it's brand new!

Make of it what you will.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I call it the woobla effect.

I drink 4 litres of wine, and suddenly, it's 2 days later and all of these inexplicable events have occurred which are so bizarre to me, and out of the norm, I am left dumbfounded.

I hate to think had I not imbibed the wine, what effect it could have had on my physical body, travelling 2 days into the future. good thing, it seems to be local. apart from the one place it affects on the other side of the planet. Which is where I hear of all the things that have gone on in my time slip absence.

I'm a wine traveller, by the way. Slainte and see you next week.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

I've already had 2 what now? No wait, you have two heads and you're four days behind me!

omg! Crap!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I hesitate to post this comment but, maybe it will resonate with someone else.
Sitting on my bed this morning (4:57 CST) I turned on the TV for the 'local on the 8s' on the weather channel. I watch it in the mornings. So it went through it's cycle and I looked back toward the screen (on laptop in mornings) to ATS and began reading back on the thread I had been reading, go through maybe one or two posts and heard the familiar 'local on the 8s' music intro again.
I looked at the TV and at the time on the computer. 5:08 CST. WTH?!
It couldn't have been more than a minute went by. Did I 'zone out' for a whole 6 or 7 minutes?
I'm sitting up so, I didn't fall asleep. A few other things have happened similarly but, I brushed them off. I suppose they weren't as strong or noticeable as this, to me. I'm fairly strict with time in the mornings and have specific routines.
It was odd to me and it was likely nothing as I probably just spaced out. Unusual but, not impossible I'd say.

edit on 27-3-2017 by TNMockingbird because: finger slips as well

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Definitely a lot of denial . I think even people who aren't as in tune with this kind of stuff can still pick up on subtle differences. But most just immediately distract themselves with another topic, deflect or deny it altogether. ( It's understandable on some level, because It's human nature to want to feel in total control of your environment and when something as bizarre as time slips start happening, well it would force one to surrender to the fact that this is a topic that is just way over our heads, and something we cannot control.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

I've already had 2 what now? No wait, you have two heads and you're four days behind me!

omg! Crap!

Close one eye, Aye !! I have but one head, thank the gods to say, for if I had two heads to speak, oh the havoc we would wreak.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thanks for sharing your experience! I can relate to what you're saying on so many levels. My buddy told me he thinks it's the seasonal change that's doing all of this, but I remember a lot of winter to spring transitions in the past. NONE of them felt like this haha.

I should also mention I've noticed since time has started speeding up lately I've also noticed my dreams are very very lucid, I obsess on good childhood memories lately, and it feels like deja vu to certain time periods in my life 9, 10 years back in other ways.. I know so much of the multiverse theories, butterfly effect theories, mandela effect is speculation.. but there is definitely something going on.
The big question is why? and who or what is causing these changes in your opinion?

The trend on the internet seems to be a lot of people leaning towards CERN
I

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Don't know if this is the same or not but lately sometimes when I am traveling down a frequently traveled stretch of road I look around and can't immediately place where I am or if I am even on the right road. It eventually turns out I am but I have no recollection of passing the familiar things that would let me recognize where I was. I just chalked it up to inattention but hey who knows.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

haha good to know! The havoc would have no retribution!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

I relate with you 100% on that statement there. It's almost like feeling on auto pilot right?? You just react, and then it feels like your memory is wiped clean after. Either that, Or I've been watching too many Men in Black movies lately haha.

edit on 27-3-2017 by freedom7 because: spelling change

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

I relate with you 100% on that statement there. It's almost like feeling on auto pilot right?? You just react, and then it feels like your memory is wiped clean after. Either that, Or I've been watching too many Men in Black movies lately haha.

Well I don't watch tv so count me out on that one.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Probably a wise choice my friend. I've considered getting away from the TV, and computer and just focusing on reading, and other stuff. What are we really missing right??

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

Probably a wise choice my friend. I've considered getting away from the TV, and computer and just focusing on reading, and other stuff. What are we really missing right??

Yes. Unfortunately for me my physical condition prevents much of what I would like to do.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

What condition are you facing ? If you feel comfortable sharing.
I don't have anything physical, but face really crippling anxiety often.

edit on 27-3-2017 by freedom7 because: spelling change

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

haha good to know! The havoc would have no retribution!

Oh it never does !!

Hence I have promised to only ever talk TO myself, not WITH myself.
it's good we have ear buds these days that we can hold and pretend there is someone on the other end.

Now about those days behind Oo I already travel at 60 minutes an hour, I should catch up soon !!

*ps got a YUGE case of the sneezes, a sure sign the matrix has changed

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join