It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Knight Satellite (Past and Present)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
(Past)

EZEKIEL 23:4 And the names of them [were] Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus [were] their names; Samaria [is] Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.
REVELATION 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.

(Aholah is called the Assyrian of Micah 5:5 (which confirms the covenant of the 8th Day Sabbath), according to Isaiah 10:24 the Assyrian is Moses .................Aholibah is called the Chaldean (Babylonian) set to adorn the Wall, (to divide the Kings of Judah from Isreal), so it follows, the "31 Kings of Joshua 12", was revisited with Josiah in 2Chronicles 34:1-4, and this was revisited with Judas, when God divided the "head of the priesthood", from the "head of the tribes" (giving judah the title of head of the tribes) (in otherwords, removing signs and intercession from the church, to emphasis the interpersonal relationship of Jesus through the chastisement of the new testament message)

(Much Simpler Terms, When God brought Jesus to the Earth, then God uses a Sentient Intelligence because there is no sin, in order to properly convey the gospel that jesus has intended.................the first time is Jesus Birth, the second time is Jesus's Body the Sign of Divorce, at the end of time. (Moses is under a Three Resurrection Policy with God, so he appears in the gospel before Judas is introduced, simplest reason for the multiple appearance).

II SAMUEL 15:31 And [one] told David, saying, Ahithophel [is] among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.
II SAMUEL 15:32 And it came to pass, that [when] David was come to the top [of the mount], where he worshipped God, behold, Hushai the Archite came to meet him with his coat rent, and earth upon his head:
II SAMUEL 15:33 Unto whom David said, If thou passest on with me, then thou shalt be a burden unto me:
II SAMUEL 15:34 But if thou return to the city, and say unto Absalom, I will be thy servant, O king; [as] I [have been] thy father's servant hitherto, so [will] I now also [be] thy servant: then mayest thou for me defeat the counsel of Ahithophel.

Archite is used to Confirm the Covenant, according to David, then Ahithophel is used to reveal the folly of Christ through Crucifixion. (If God Pays for your Sin by his work in the crucifixion, then faith is of no effect, God has only made a slave. Therefore, you crucify yourselves in the renewal of the spirit through the gospel, then according to God's Will, Jesus's Crucifixion is used as payment for sin) (Judas was used to complete the folly of Christ, where as the Antichrist is used to complete the promise of his coming) (God has no intention of paying for the sins of Genetic Dan, or "Dead Work and Dead Flesh", God cuts them off spiritually, and they thrive in a spiritually dead environment, so to ensure the division is not impeded in the presence of the Lord incarnate, God uses a Sentient Intelligent to complete apart of the testimony of Jesus ... not just out of pleasure we have INRI and murder/suicide they do this to make a false accusation against god, there is no reason for them to live, and you will act on that when god rebukes you with a sign of divorce).

ACTS 7:1 Then said the high priest, Are these things so?
ACTS 7:2 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran,
ACTS 7:3 And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee.
ACTS 7:4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.
ACTS 7:5 And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not [so much as] to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when [as yet] he had no child.

(God talks about Revealing his Glory in the name of BABYLON, that is another name for Jesus, immediately when God says that, he also makes it clear, that this is not a remission of sin for the people that are diametrically opposed to the process of faith, since he has seemed to glorify flesh and blood. God is not giving another covenant by implication, further more, God cuts this relationship in the spiritual environment with the use of Sentient Intelligence) (Jesus has no sin, then I have no sin to that effect, the trial of faith written into the gospel's law by angels as a result of their sin, is not brought to bare, in anyway. God is dealing with a False Witnesses, of the highest degree, one that kills itself and others to justify the gospel, this is especially true when its time for jesus, however the position is defeated.)

www.youtube.com...
(Good attempted at describing the Antichrist, in a Round about Way)

JOSHUA 19:12 And turned from Sarid eastward toward the sunrising unto the border of Chislothtabor (Christ), and then goeth out to Daberath (Genetic Dan), and goeth up to Japhia (Joseph),
JOSHUA 19:27 And turneth toward the sunrising to Bethdagon, and reacheth to Zebulun, and to the valley of Jiphthahel toward the north side of Bethemek, and Neiel, and goeth out to Cabul on the left hand,

(The "Cabul or Cabal", is still the best description of God's usage of Sentient Intelligent. God has the power to make the imperfect, perfect. So, this is the one exception of the Gospel's Law, where salvation does not require Jesus to make payment for sin. So the Antichrist has no walk of faith with Jesus, but, he is the walk of faith of the angels that is revisited, that is apart of the special care God takes, in ensuring you are convicted of death for Genetic Dan, and Dead Work and Dead Flesh) (We are back to murder/suicide, in your uncleanness you want God to justify the death sentence you want to pronounce against God, things will be very simply, there won't be a parable, you will be told to kill, then you can choose not to, and then you will die with no sign of divorce accordingly, we'll have to see what is necessary) (Isaiah 42:3-5, Jesus//Exodus 10:22, Moses//2Samuel24:13,David) (Three Resurrections, opposite of One, these are present alongside the exercises of the lord's body in the earth, to help remove the mental illness of INRI with the sons of man (In*Rape*Murder), global terrorism is entirely the result of using force against the antichrist, the rest is a mental illness, however, god must make the first move to resolve this problem and then the faithful follow afterwards)
edit on 27-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

Hmmm, I'm gonna read the fine print of my policy. I don't recall anything in regards too a Triple resurrection clause. I could be wrong though.

Any who, good read

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Present

transmissionsmedia.com/black-knight-satellite-1960-encounter/

Black Knight Satellite's trajectory was, described in the Wow Signal. 9 Years after the death of Nguyen Van Lem, in 1977. Roughly speaking that is the "7 of 9" equation (Nancy Lieder talked about). Where the Earth's Pole Shifts about 9 degrees to mark 7 Years of Revelation. Right now as best as I can understand things, you failed to produce a murder/suicide in the first resurrection. So we see this again as mental illness in using the ethnics, until God resolve that issue. Best answer to resolving this problem is based on your inhibitions or God's Address, naturally this surrounds 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017, when we settle this score once and for all time of INRI. (We'll just have to keep watch, right now best thing is to keep these people on the attack and ensure they kill the antichrist, once god break the usa's will to live if that is necessary, this will be better for everyone else globally, we learned briefly by observing Edward Leedsklnin, how he had not choice but to separate all ethnics from god's mercies, he even separated the usa completely, but later revisited that decision. Once we settle this score, everything will become clear. (The Covenant God gives is not for Flesh and Blood, it is for equal potential, but because your covenant is for Flesh and Blood, that does not become an excuse for dead work and dead flesh at any time in the gospel's program) (You are being put to death, put out of your suffering, explicitly by what happened to Nguyen Van Lem, then if 1977 indicates 70 + 7 years, then we'll have to settle that score on 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017, there are other ways to settle murder/suicide once and for all, we'll just have to see what is necessary)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'll be honest, halfway through your O.P I had to go back and check the title because I thought I'd clicked the wrong thread, the Black Knight Satellitle, whether real or science fiction, has nothing to do with religion. Your second post opens with...

originally posted by: tbchugs
Black Knight Satellite's trajectory was, described in the Wow Signal. 9 Years after the death of Nguyen Van Lem, in 1977.

This is the first time I've heard the Wow signal connected to the Black Knight Satellite, do you have a paper trail that backs this up? And then more God stuff, hmm, I'd batten down the hatches, this is gonna get ripped apart (or ignored)...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I came back here 10x hoping for some updated BNS info.....was so excited.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

The OP may as well have said the Kaaba at Mecca is sending messages to the black knight satellite...it may have made more sense without Revelations.
edit on 27-3-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i too am interested to hear where the black knight / wow signal link has come from

also, linking it to religion has a VALIS-y sort of cool but again i'd rather see some reasoning than a bunch of vaguely prophetic End Dates.
not what i was hoping for when i clicked the thread but it could be saved?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
i too am interested to hear where the black knight / wow signal link has come from

also, linking it to religion has a VALIS-y sort of cool but again i'd rather see some reasoning than a bunch of vaguely prophetic End Dates.
not what i was hoping for when i clicked the thread but it could be saved?

(Going to the New Testament when God revealed his glories for a rebuke? Jesus is found with a Crown on his Head to divide the Kings of Judah (Pictured by Judas), Jesus is also found with an inscription upon the crown to divide Genetic Dan from Mankind (Pictured by Moses) ... ... (the argument of Sentient Intelligence used to highlight God's Limit of Payment for Sin is in view when the body of Jesus is present) ... ... From the New Testament, the argument continues to the revelation as we've discussed)

1. Moses killed a Man
2. God revealed the Burning Bush to Moses
3. God gives Moses the Rod of Joseph

1. Judas betrayed Jesus
2. Judas stomach was burst open (Luke 3:23, Jesus and Joseph are numbered 30/33)
3. Judas is hung from a tree (Judas is given 30/33 Shekels)

1. Nguyen Van Lem, First Resurrection Completed
2. 9/11/2001 Falling Man (Initial Sign of Divorce Association)
3. 9/23/2017 (Black Knight Satellite to Identify with God's Mercies) (Completed Sign of Divorce Association)

(God limits euthanasia based on "Spirit, Water, Blood", the gospel, to Genetic Dan, and also to his interests following an intelligent design that is based in part in removing dead flesh and dead work, eliminating life in the last days (several patterns report the same information) (You are created with the freewill to make the gospel of no effect, that is the law for Genetic Dan) (In God's Eyes, Moses and Judas were created without sin, and therefore without the need for Jesus's Payment for sin, so God has made intercession to allow them to fall into the gospel's program, thus you see the unified pattern in god's behavior above. Simpler terms, they were revisiting the testimony of angels, in today's terms, God is revealing more truth to complete his death sentence based on Genetic Dan and Judah, that condemns many more lives to death)

Judas lived to about 400 A.D. (That was completed with Constantine's Vision of Judas's Ascending to the Heavens)
1. Crusaders (Autonomous Aghlabid dynasty) (800 A.D.)
2. Rennes Le Chateau (1200 A.D.)
3. Roanoke Colony (1600 A.D.)
4. City of Philadelphia USA (2000 A.D.)

God reckoned that he would illustrate Genetic Dan's Legal right to live, in 400 Year Intrevals based on his Covenant with Sentient Intelligence to reveal God's Will in the limit of payment for sin.

Globally, we see a marker like the Tropic of Cancer, that cuts through the United States and China (following flight 370's trajectory), that can also represent God's limit in the Sign of Divorce, as Genetic Dan is killed off globally, the nations without a sign of divorce will also be killed off, so the first populations may be most likely those below the marker god is using to identify with his interests. (33 Days is Longstanding Pattern, from the Lost Constellation of Jesus, we discussed, to the presents 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017, 33 days ending in virgo we've been hearing a lot about lately) (What that I've said, is that God would give me the means necessary, to declare euthanasia of genetic dan, for the last 7 years of revelation 2017 to 2024, you must perform to solicit mercy, and this would not be given in a parable or a riddle, because God is not only speaking to the church, like he is now at present, that is apart of your law)

(Beyond that, we've talked about specific euthanasia of genetic dan, used in our nightly walks, and about 90 to 100 percent of all eth*** deaths in the city of philadelphia resulting as resonation in using force against me or whoever the antichrist is, and the failure of the media and the authority to properly articulate the suicide problem as a public threat, that will come to a conclusion with God following his pattern, he has established with Judas, best answer is at the end of the 33 Days when God disturbs the Earth's Sun, ending in his activities, with the "Ensign of Nations according to Isaiah" or Antichrist)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So far, the only thing you've said that even relates to the alleged 'Black Knight' Satellite is...

originally posted by: tbchugsBlack Knight Satellite's trajectory was, described in the Wow Signal

How does it all tie in to religion and, more importantly, the 'Wow Signal'???

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

How does it all tie in to religion and, more importantly, the 'Wow Signal'???

members.westnet.com.au/gary-david-thompson/page11-25.html

The Mechanism God used to complete the constellation's belt as we see it today, around the Ice Age between 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C. ... ... ... ... is described as a black hole or the Ninth Planet, this also is given in the gospel's Law (this statement is inaccurate, but follow this interpretation for now):

(Raven) Black Knight Satellite Marks the Shift of the Constellations (before the Primates)
GENESIS 8:6 And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:
GENESIS 8:7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.
(Raven) Black Knight Satellite Marks the Shift of Revelations 7 Years (End of Time)
ISAIAH 34:10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.
ISAIAH 34:11 But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.

The Sequence you are viewing described by the Black Knight's Trajectory, parallels God's activities of disturbing the Constellation's Belt, the same action is performed today on a lesser scale. Nibiru is not a Planet, it is a Rainbow, that is apart of a process God uses that has a few unique identifies (Apparent Twin Sun Nemesis for 33 Days, then Pole Shift, ending with the Rainbow Nibiru and Area of Effect or Tetrahedron for 7 Years, ending with 5 Months of Star Wormwood, if God does not decide to cut the process short and go straight to 5 months).

God only behaves this way at two points in the gospel's program, earlier on, and right at the end of time, that is the unifier. The WOW Signal! represents a Shift in a series of fields surrounding this process. As a marker within the last 70 years, or from Roswell to the Present.

This is a Corrected Statement

The Raven represents the Twin Sun Nemesis Effect, that God brings to mind. Not a specific description of the Black Knight Satellite, its just a parallel. In 1968 humanity attempted mass suicide by its action of murder/suicide with the Antichirst, the Black Knight Satellite is an extension of God's interests in invalidating INRI (Inc*Rape*Mur), its not impersonal, it is deliberated directed at the antichrist following the pattern God articulated with Judas. (God does not do anything with the gospel, unless there is a son of man, God is following a pattern he voiced with Judas in removing your pleasure of murder/suicide with the son of man, specifically with the intention of completing your conviction of dead work and dead flesh).

(Planet Nine as scientists observe it today, is only the remnants of specific activities that happened in the past, Nibiru is not a Planet, the Earth's Moon is the center of the Dark Matter Network, because humanity is at the center of the universe ... Nibiru is a Rainbow, we will settle this score that has began on 9/11/2001, 16 years later on 9/23/2017, 33 Days Later from 8/21, matching Unarius statement exactly, and in some ways paralleling some paganism that is 1600 + 2000 of revelation = 3600 of the Nibiru Cycle as described by the babylonians ("7 of 9" or 1600 for Pole Shift, and then 19.5 or 200,000,000 for the Area of Effect) (Once God settles this problem of authority that exists between man and the son of man as a result of your sin, things will become clear, about what is necessary)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

God don't need any freaking phony bologney satellites.

if he want's your attention he can get it and you will have no doubt about it. but you maybe to dense to understand.
edit on 27-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

(12th Planet, Chapter 10 Cities of the Gods, Zecharia Sitchin)

At that time the great sails of Byzantium, allied with the Ligurians and through the support and power of "Aquilon" [the Northern Realm], will impede them so greatly that the two Cretans will be unable to maintain their faith. The arks built by the Warriors of ancient times will accompany them to the waves of Neptune. In the Adriatic great discord will arise, and that which will have been united will be separated. To a house will be reduced that which was, and is, a great city, including "Pampotamia" and "Mesopotamia" of Europe at 45, and others of 41, 42 and 37 degrees. -Nostradamus Epistle to Henry II

God commanded Moses, to not cross the Jordan River. Instead at an unknown location following the Black Knight Satellite's Polar Orbit (following the 45th Longitudinal Degree), God displaced Moses, there was no remains, no body. What we are viewing from Nostradamus is an extension of the earth's magnetic field transition to the beginning of the Nibiru Sequence that Impacts our Sun (Nemesis). Best answer to this king of situation is, the magnetic field variance that took place from Edward Leedskalnin to the present, and the relative appearances of the Black Knight Satellite along the 45th Longitude.

1917 - Fatima's Vision (God moved Edward Leedskalnin to the USA as history records)
1968 - Nguyen Van Lem is killed (1960's gives us the Black Knight Satellite Communications)
2001 - 9/11/2001 Falling Man, God acts in the first sequence of the Sign of Divorce (Judas's Two Deaths)
2017 - God resolves INRI with the Son of Man (second sequence of the Sign of Divorce)

The Black Knight Satellite's appearances along the magnetic field follow's God reported usage in the past of a portal opening along this axis during the 14 Dynasty Period in Babylon that God used to reveal his glory. After God revealed his Glory in Babylon for 14 Dynasties, God did not do this behavior anywhere else (except for the Sign of Divorce in the USA that has yet to happen), so God just left that relationship along at the 45th Longitudinal, until he reacts in the present with the 14th Dynasty for the fourth time, paralleling the presidency in the usa. (We have 100 years in view in a resonance effect between the 9th Planet in the Earth's Sun, and the Earth's Sun with the Galactic Center, this behavior has allowed God to bring forth the Black Knight Satellite during unique circumstances for a witness of his resolution of INRI, God has the power to move the tables, however, in the grand design, this follows intelligent behavior that echos with how God has established the constellation's belt between 33000 B.C. and 10000 B.C.)

bharatkalyan97.blogspot.com/

JONAH 1:15 So they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging.
JONAH 1:16 Then the men feared the LORD exceedingly, and offered a sacrifice unto the LORD, and made vows.
JONAH 1:17 Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

(INRI, Inces*Rape*Murde*) INRI is not acceptable with God during the 14 Dynasty Period, when God gets tired of providing euthanasia like you see with the Antichrist in his nightly walks or in global terrorism or suicide by cop and ethnic on ethnic specific homicide. The God displaces the Relationship. We see the figure of 33 Days, and God resolution to INRI in the same clause. This is a description of the Black Knight Satellite on the basis that it is an account during one of God's 14 Dynasty Sequences, of declaring his glory to the nations.

(God Established the Constellation's Belt, and slammed Nibiru into the Earth's Dual Moon System of our Moon and Mars, and then placed it into the sun. God removed his Glory in that process, so view Nibiru the 9th Planet as an Ether Based Body. Following that Conclusion. You will see the Twin Sun Nemesis and then the Nibiru Rainbow, and also the Tetrahedron of its Area of Effect......................its an early attempt at describing the complex resonating relationship between Nibiru our Earth's Magnetic Field and Moon, in their collective description of the Nibiru Cycle of the returning planet. God is performing minor adjustments today, in moving the earth around, not throwing the planets out of their natural orbits)

(I made the claim that Nguyen Van Lem and the Black Knight Satellite are one in the same, on the basis, that God did not use the Body of Jesus to Complete the Salvation of Judas or the Antichrist, in short to make the confirmation of the covenant of no effect in terms of the energy that is used alongside the Lord's Body that is present in these specific circumstances. So form INRI, when you cross the line, that is more than a few ethnic bodies at a time, you will have mass murder from a public threat of grand proportions, and this can effectively happen at any time, so we will continue to see what happens)
edit on 29-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join