It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elouina Finds Liberal Twitter Bot Network

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Are The NY Times, Guardian, And WaPo Buying Clicks? China Jumps From Trickle To Half Of All Traffic In Two Months.

Almost 50% of the web traffic on liberal news sites like NYT and WaPo is coming from China. Either the Chinese really love to get their news from American left-wing media outlets or they are buying clicks to deceive their sponsors and hide the fact that the liberal media is utterly dying.

Meet the newest generation of Social Justice Warriors!

edit on 27-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Pot meet kettle.

Dumb meet dumber.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Im unsure how this is a big or breaking story? Twitter bots are used extensively by countless tech savvy political groups on both the left and the right. It's been discussed for ages.

Is this similar to your "google Iceland" loophole? I'm hoping someone has been kind enough by now to have explained to you why that supposed huge find was utterly preposterous.

I've seen dozens upon dozens of stories covering this exact thing...just not talking about the specific file your talking about of what looks to be generic, politically motivated hashtags you've come across.

A quick google search of this topic will give you page after page of news stories on this subject.

Unless i am missing the point entirely, which admittedly there is always a decent chance of, this seems like well known old news.

What am I missing here?
edit on 27-3-2017 by Argus100 because: The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Everything seems to be fake these days, the news, social media, since perception is our reality, the truth of reality is lost on almost everybody now.
That is bad, because a very famous person once said "you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free" that person was very good.
I say there is a very evil entity doing this to humanity right now, making almost everybody either super biased towards there own personal world view or just giving up and saying I don't what to believe or who to trust anymore. Either way this is bad for civilization.
And this effecting both the alt-right and alt-left, the sides that are digging in the hardest for a long social and idealogical war.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Really? Heck, i guess you have no left-wing bias... More so when it has been obvious progressives have been trying to stop anyone who would dare defy them... It's not like Fakebook, Goongle, and Yahoos amongst others are actively imposing the progressive agenda, and silencing the opposition...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Feel better now that you've got that off your chest??

That's good.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
went to click the links in the OP

Twitter page does not exist or has been closed. If you do a search on twitter, all that comes up are posts that were replying to that twitter page..so it did exist at some point, but twitter has closed it.

The second link is 404'd
edit on R232017-03-29T14:23:22-05:00k233Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R292017-03-29T14:29:34-05:00k293Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join