It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France's Le Pen says the EU 'will die', globalists to be defeated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time, and now here we are. It's 2017 and Change, yes that change promised to everyone for the past 8 yrs is now coming to fruitition.

All it took was one event for the card house to topple off it's ill deserved place at the top of the deck.

The European Union will disappear, French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen told a rally on Sunday, promising to shield France from globalisation as she sought to fire up her supporters in the final four weeks before voting gets underway.

Buoyed by the unexpected election of Donald Trump in the United States and by Britain's vote to leave the EU, the leader of the eurosceptic and anti-immigrant National Front (FN) party, told the rally in Lille that the French election would be the next step in what she called a global rebellion of the people.

"The European Union will die because the people do not want it anymore ... arrogant and hegemonic empires are destined to perish," Le Pen said to loud cheers and applause. "The time has come to defeat globalists," she said, accusing her main rivals, centrist Emmanuel Macron and conservative Francois Fillon, of "treason" for their pro-EU, pro-market policies.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

"The European Union will die because the people do not want it anymore ... arrogant and hegemonic empires are destined to perish,"

Sounds like a call to arms, will we be seeing a 21st century version of the storming of the Bastille? I can almost picure the crowds chanting .....Death to the Globalists.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Brexit

The Trump

Now Frac-it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Yes indeed I too can hear the waning cries of those who have waited decades for this, cheering with righteous indignation, and I might add, rightfully so. Death to the Globalists will become the 21st Century final awakening cry!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah 'frac it' I love that, that would make for a great #meme
Excellent DC!
edit on 26-3-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The Globalists have for decades been waging a war against the people of earth: economically, politically, psychologically, technologically, medically, culturally, militarily.

At home and abroad no matter which POV a person happens to be in.

What do they really expect as an inevitable response?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The Globalists have for decades been waging a war against the people of earth: economically, politically, psychologically, technologically, medically, culturally, militarily.

At home and abroad no matter which POV a person happens to be in.

What do they really expect as an inevitable response?

That is the perfect response, I couldn't have hoped for any other outcome personally.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is gonna come down to Russia,

and the United State of America.

This fight is about money and power.

I hope I have passed on before this SHTF

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Would be nice, but I wouldn't count on it. Just look at the USA and Trump, Trump was supposed to be the beginning of the end of the USA globalists, yet it seems the globalists are gaining power. Trump is being brought down, the media is gaining confidence, democrats will be back in power before too long. You can't get rid of these people, and when they come back, they will come back even stronger.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Yes, it seems that way at times, but being ten steps ahead at any given time, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt until no more doubt exists and the globe trotters are taken out. The world is on the verge of having had enough, so anything could happen on both sides. But it's getting interesting now. If the Golden Age is upon us, this would be the hammer ringing it in.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Would be nice, but I wouldn't count on it. Just look at the USA and Trump, Trump was supposed to be the beginning of the end of the USA globalists, yet it seems the globalists are gaining power. Trump is being brought down, the media is gaining confidence, democrats will be back in power before too long. You can't get rid of these people, and when they come back, they will come back even stronger.

Sounds like a whose who list in cancer symptoms.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

After Brexit and the Trump victory i was hoping that the world had finally woken up and were looking for change. Unfortunately for me the people of the Netherlands let me down with that hope by electing Mark Rutte and the VVD on the 15th March, VVD being a Liberal Party, so, no change to current thinking over there.

Hopefully Le Pen will win in France to put it back on track, however, Merkel is ahead in opinion polls for Germany (opinion polls i know are not the most reliable) So, c'mon France and Germany ...... do the right thing, lets see the change that the world deserves.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

If a genie came to me right now and told me i had 3 wishes, one of them would be this.

'the rest are just details'..

The other two wishes, Im still working on that, but one of them would be 10,000 more wishes.

I'm patient. Very patient.
edit on 27-3-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

top topics

join