It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's staff 'wiping their electronic devices' in anticipation of giving evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
originally posted by: xuenchen

it has been claimed

she has been informed by a “single source”

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Lemme guess:

"an anonymous source said"

Yet these types of sources are OK with you guys when it is for Trump..LOL

edit on 26-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nothing that goes through a text or voice network ever gets deleted. They are all recorded electronically.
edit on 26-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I heard on ATS that this guy heard from his aunty's lesbian lover's second cousin's hairdresser that Trump's wife's cousin's best friend's cousin's step dad's "partner" learned from a camera man that works for a local late night public access program in Ohio that once mentioned CNN as a reliable source that...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
I heard on ATS that this guy heard from his aunty's lesbian lover's second cousin's hairdresser that Trump's wife's cousin's best friend's cousin's step dad's "partner" learned from a camera man that works for a local late night public access program in Ohio that once mentioned CNN as a reliable source that...

Read Pro Trump sources, they read exactly like the opening OP, only this time it is fake news. LOL

They cry "fake news" when it fits their narrative but consider their "unknown sources to be valid.

You can't make this stuff up. LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Please provide one solid example.

And then if you're really really really lucky the topic might actually be one that I would much even comment on, that your assertion might actually apply to me.

Good luck with all of the above.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

There's a whole lot of 'claims' going on, it's like a watching a fricking ping pong match.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Interesting and disturbing news if true!!!

The Independent out of the UK is reporting this today:

White House officials and members of Donald Trump’s transition team are reportedly “purging” their electronic devices to avoid being compromised by subpoenas, it has been claimed.

The accusation comes just weeks after government lawyers ordered the President’s aides to preserve any materials that could be connected to Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Who's doing the reporting??? Let's start there or this is no more than fake news, again...

Now, I'm sure you're thinking:

"Well Hillary...."

or...

"Hillary was worse!!!"

No, she wasn't. This story, if true, is totally different. How so? Let me explain:

Clinton never deleted her emails. Hillary, herself or her people never told, or gave any an order to delete emails once being subpoenaed to keep those emails. Hillary set up a retention policy long, long before she was under investigation to retain and delete emails.

When the second subpoena came out, the company hired to handle/archive her emails was caught still having those emails. And that company, not Hillary or her people freaked out and deleted them.

Now back to the article:

One legal expert told MSNBC - the channel that first reported the allegations based on testimony from an inside source - there could be “legal ramifications” for staff who destroyed crucial evidence relating to ongoing investigations.

In dependent.co.uk

So, a third party and private company isn't allegedly doing this, but Trump's staff and transition team.

They always say the coverup is worse than the crime, don't they? This is by orders of magnitude worse if true, as this can clearly be labeled as 'obstruction of justice'.

The Trump staff was already earlier caught using a third party private application on their smart phones to delete text messages earlier this year:

...officials were using the app, called Confide, to avoid being caught talking to the media, as President Trump moves to crack down on leaks.

The Post report followed a report from Axios last week that reported Confide had become a favorite app for Republican staffers. Staffers may also be concerned about being hacked after high-profile cyber attacks on Democratic groups during the election.

"We do see a spike in across the board metrics when there is a major news cycle about the vulnerability of digital communications," Jon Brod, Confide’s president, told Axios.

link

And even then there were concerns that was breaking the Presidential Record's Act. This time, however, things might a bit different. This is slowly starting to get picked up, and the irony is pretty stark:

It’s hard to not point out the irony in the fact that Trump staffers are being accused of purging their phones and deleting important information after the President ran a campaign that was centered around calling for Hillary Clinton to be arrested for deleting emails and using a private email server.

bipartisanreport.com

And just because, sometimes people like video:

Now, if they've been advised NOT to delete anything in anticipation of a subpoena:

Lawyers have ordered Donald Trump’s administrations to save any potential evidence of alleged Russian interference in the US election.

Instructions were sent to White House staff after Democrats in the US Senate requested the administration and security agencies to keep all material on links between Mr Trump’s aides, campaign or transition team and the Kremlin.

Independent.co.uk

If anything, the ISP's would still likely retain some residual evidence that such texts and emails were sent with these devices...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

www.google.com... /

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

There's a whole lot of 'claims' going on, it's like a watching a fricking ping pong match.

...with no ping pong ball

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mugger

President Barack Obama emphatically denounced the conspiracy theory saying Russians successfully tampered with the American voting process.

Right. Doesn't mean they didn't try. Does it?
edit on 3/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

Yes good point. A make believe ping pong ball, sometimes all i can do is just stare at humanity with complete confusion.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Mictain

Please provide one solid example.

And then if you're really really really lucky the topic might actually be one that I would much even comment on, that your assertion might actually apply to me.

Good luck with all of the above.

I have no clue, have you ever visited a thread where anonymous sources were used for a pro trump thread and cheered it on?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I like that..

This is so .......Clintonesque!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

wow, almost sounds like a whining liberal here folks

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

They can record encrypted data all they want, still can't do a damn thing with it. That's the point.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

wow, almost sounds like a pathetic douchebag here folks
edit on 26-3-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

LOL...Maddow? Seriously? Maybe we should tell her all of the purged emails are electronically stored in an underground vault in Chicago at the Lexington Hotel..she could give us all another "big reveal" moment to laugh at.

How is she still on air anyways?

And as far as purged devices...I am sure this story will be verified by many more "official sources" soon so I'll just wait for the arrests to begin....

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
And off we go with the next false narrative. Russian colllusion has already been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt. Now the cover up has begun on the Russian Connection.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Its ok .
The NSA has copies of everything from everyone .

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

NSA = NEVER a SIMPLE ANSWER You mean those guys? Good I hope they do. Bastards!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join