It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's staff 'wiping their electronic devices' in anticipation of giving evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No. As long as they don't do it while it's a crime then it's not a crime.

All I'm saying is that once it's clear that wiping your devices is a crime in and of itself, you'd better leave there unless of course what's on there is going to get you in more trouble than wiping it.

Even then you can't be sure there isn't some backup or something somewhere so you might get two charges if they find it anyway.

But until then. I guess all ethics aside, sure, cover your tracks the best you can or wipe out everything just in case.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Kettu

If this is true, then it is dis honest and Clintonesk. Should not be doing this.

My thoughts as well. If it is true.

You didn't hear very many Lefties calling their own side out back turning HRC and her various data wiping styles. hammer, bleachbit, etc.

I'll call Trump out.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why should the Trump administration even save all the potential evidence for a collusion with Russia in the first place? I thought the FBI and DNC has the evidence already and it's a done deal. Oops. Like i said this makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

it has been claimed

she has been informed by a “single source”

Sure, everyone's favorite and sacrosanct all-credible source Breitbart isn't any better. Take this article about Hillary's emails for example.

Look at what Breitbart printed:

The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed,” one source told Fox.

Breitbart - FBI Expands Probe of Hillary's Emails

So please, don't act like WH and state-approved news sources are above/any better.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

No. As long as they don't do it while it's a crime then it's not a crime.

All I'm saying is that once it's clear that wiping your devices is a crime in and of itself, you'd better leave there unless of course what's on there is going to get you in more trouble than wiping it.

Even then you can't be sure there isn't some backup or something somewhere so you might get two charges if they find it anyway.

But until then. I guess all ethics aside, sure, cover your tracks the best you can or wipe out everything just in case.

I SAID THAT. you didnt understand what I typed? BEfore its requested its legal to do as they see fit. Also corrupting your info on the cloud isnt that hard to do really. you search the cloud for your PC's indetifyer data. then have hackers wipe the data out.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

As I said, Hillary and her staff never went and deleted anything after being told NOT to.

A company that was hired to maintain the emails had what is called a "retention schedule". People do know what a retention schedule is, right? It specifies how long certain things are supposed to be kept for.

That company wasn't doing what they were hired to do, and went ahead and deleted emails on their own without being asked by Clinton.

It's an entirely different thing. Than being told to not delete anything, and then deleting something yourself. Not some company you hired, but the person themselves.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Why should the Trump administration even save all the potential evidence for a collusion with Russia in the first place? I thought the FBI and DNC has the evidence already and it's a done deal. Oops. Like i said this makes no sense.

It's how an investigation works. It doesn't matter if the ISP, NSA or whoever already has it. You don't knowingly and willfully destroy evidence.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The WH is feeling the pressure. Chaotic and leaking like a sieve, split into 3 paranoid finger pointing sections and melting down. Some staffers in open revolt... And Trump is throwing a fit. Much to late for a cover up.

www.politico.com...

www.rawstory.com...

Bringint up Hillary, Obama, or Soros is lame at this juncture. We got a whole new ball game to entertain us now. Believe me...
edit on 26-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The FBI said it was Cheryl Mills that gave the "Ordersz".

link   

you are still responsible for the data you put onto those servers even if they deleted it because there is no way to prove you didnt tell them to delete it.

link   

The guys from that company pled the 5th when asked who gave the "Ordersz".

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

My sisters friends, mom's cousin's dog sitter knows a guy.

Great work.

Get some real sources.

A news source in a different country, is not a good start.

I've noticed that some news sources in other countries pick up USA news and report on it not only before ours do but sometimes ours never do.

link   

Yes. I'm agreeing with you. Go ahead and wipe it out if it's still legal. Fine.

Get the cloud stuff too if you can. I don't care. Fine with me.

Don't let them get those dick pics!!

link   
That was a heckuva lot of underlining for another bs hit job. Your fingers must be tired!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yes without being asked...
Remember Stonetear and Reddit. Good times.

"hey reddit how can I Strip a VIP name off an email"

We went over this stuff 6 months ago.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
That was a heckuva lot of underlining for another bs hit job. Your fingers must be tired!

Nope! Care to chime in on Trump's people frantically deleting/wiping their phones?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
First and foremost, Obama clearly stated, there is no evidence of Russian influence of the election. The, Russians didn't hack any voting machines. The Russians didn't trip Hillary on the campaign trail. They didn't set up her private server either. The Russians didn't sandbag Bernie either.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why would anyone doubt this? Trump is a criminal through and through.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mugger

Obama clearly stated, there is no evidence of Russian influence of the election.

Is that what he actually said?
Can you provide the full context?

edit on 3/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Isn't it common knowledge that the BIG SUCK aka Utah Data facility has it all....

Why bother?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join