It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Empire Striking Back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I’ve said often that the Trump phenomenon is a black psychological operation devised to bring back into universal respect certain elite elements of the Empire that have been muddied-up reputation wise in peoples minds since Bush II and the neocon Iraq war.

It all goes back to 911, of course

Lets look at some facts:

Even George Bush II has raised his ugly head trying to get back his reputation on the back of the Trump follies.

Numerous neocons have been ardently and loudly against Trump

Strangely Hillary Clinton still thinks she can run in 2020

The rotten media outlets of the elite: CNN, NY times, MSNBC, Fox, and other mainstream outlets, all organizations whose reputations were destroyed in the 911/ Iraq era fiasco of lying and compliant reporting on the deep states war crimes, are all experiencing a rehabilitative era under Trump.

The events since the Trump inuageration clearly indicate the deep state is still in the driver’s seat and is clearly manipulating events to keep Trump in power long enough where his usefulness in bringing back to respectability the deep state scoundrels by his inept, immoral, ignorant, and barbaric rule. In other words neocons like Bush, will look like saints compared to the mess Trump makes.

A prime example of the deep states manipulations is what has happened to the hapless soul General Flynn. Whom the media in a classic, drip drip drip fashion is virtually destroying...Why? Because he dares to go outside of the deep state desires and plans

Since General Flynn was fired, the media has come up with first, facts that he didn’t register as a foreign agent, and now one of the deep states most loyal flunkies, former CIA Director James Woolsey, has just ratted on him something fierce by accusing him of a conspiracy to kidnap a Turkish citizen to placate his Turkish masters who have paid him almost a million dollars as a foreign agent.

Ex-CIA Director: Mike Flynn and Turkish Officials Discussed Removal of Erdogan Foe From U.S.

Retired Army Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, while serving as an adviser to the Trump campaign, met with top Turkish government ministers and discussed removing a Muslim cleric from the U.S. and taking him to Turkey, according to former Central Intelligence Agency Director James Woolsey, who attended, and others who were briefed on the meeting.
www.wsj.com...

Flynn is a prime example of what happens to ex-servants of the deep state who go astray.

Just play ball and you’ll bet 60 million dollar book contract like the spineless puppet Obama is now reaping

edit on 26-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Trump is a billionaire. There aren't many billionaires in the US. He is the face of the elite. It would be silly to think a random guy can win a presidential election. There are checks and balances against this. The elite doesn't lose control in an election. It never does.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Lets look at some facts:

Continues with opinions...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

There are lots of billionaires in the US. We rate at or near the top of the list of billionaire countries.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Trump is a billionaire. There aren't many billionaires in the US. He is the face of the elite. It would be silly to think a random guy can win a presidential election. There are checks and balances against this. The elite doesn't lose control in an election. It never does.

That’s my point Trump’s election is a psychological operation designed to exploit his incompetent folly.

The hidden hand is still in control.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

No, those are facts regarding Flynn.

Alas, one has the sight to always look behind the curtain and between the lines

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I don't think Trump is any kind of psy-op. He is exactly what the right has been cultivating. He is simply the result of Republican voters making the worst possible judgment call. He is the result of their dumbed down divisive right wing media. He is their full retardation realized. This is not some kind of black ops super smart psy ops -- its the most ignorant people of the country voting in the most ignorant manner. And I think its just a tough thing to handle that people can be this stupid.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I'd second that theory.

I think that is the last hurdle for people to get over at this point. The realization that Yes, there are many many many dumb, mean spirited, spiteful, etc. A-hole Americans who have been mind f*cked by biased news, agenda based talking head opinion journalists and a massive right wing propaganda campaign which includes major corporate money and religious institutions. That it's been simmering slowly for years and has finally boiled over in to what we are seeing now.

That's a hard thing to come to terms with for many reasons.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think Trump wanted to be president for status.

Having money does not get you in to the inner circle of the wealthy.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No.
He is what happens when people get tired of liberal politics.
It is what happens when people get fed up with politicians pandering to groups that do not represent them.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He also wanted it for revenge and power.

Remember his face when Obama was making jokes about him at that one dinner event. The whole crowd laughing at him. This is his chance to get revenge on anyone and everyone who's ever crossed him in any way.

It's also a way for him to try and force the world to do what he wants. For a guy like him and with all his money and influence this is the only way to achieve that sort of power, even if for just a limited time.

It's also the last guy in the world you want to give that power to also.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

No.
He is what happens when people get tired of liberal politics.
It is what happens when people get fed up with politicians pandering to groups that do not represent them.

Yeah. That would be true if it wasn't for the fact that Reps. and Trump also only cater to the special super wealthy class of which you and I and the other 99.9% of people do not belong.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I suspected the same money has left him empty and he appears to me that he needs constant validation.
He is rich but he has probably never been in the inner circle of power and resents this.
Just having lots of money doesn't get you to the top of the pyramid.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: Annee

I suspected the same money has left him empty and he appears to me that he needs constant validation.
He is rich but he has probably never been in the inner circle of power and resents this.
Just having lots of money doesn't get you to the top of the pyramid.

Trump is pissed because he wasn't invited to Bohemian grove where the real elite gather. It's not even about money.

www.thenewamerican.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

If it was for revenge he would have run in 2012. This guy has decades of experience at the top. Being laughed at means nothing to him. He's used to it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Oh please. He's the thinnest skinned man on the planet. What are you talking about???

To think he doesn't care what people say about him is like telling me how cold the surface of the sun is.

Trump is so incredibly insecure it's obvious to everyone but you apparently.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah I was kind of eluding to that and other weird culty clubs that the rich and powerful like play around in.
It takes more then being rich to get into those circles.
I think some believe that he is some crusader against the establishment which I find laughable.
His ego and need for validation seems to be his biggest weakness and some one who is more clever and cool headed then him could exploit this weakness and string him along like a puppet.
But hey I could be wrong maybe he really is the outsider messiah who is finally going to drain the swamp....."Laughter"
....but so far it really doesn't seem like it.

edit on 26-3-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Very interesting idea, S&F.

I've always had the notion that this "Trump phenomenon" is really some sort of contrivance to discredit, mock, and caricature huge segments of the population.

These segments of the population, unfortunately, have spectacularly "lived up to expectations" and revealed themselves an utterly irrational, emotionally-invested, goofy, mean, slack-jawed, low-brow, ape-like bunch of simpletons; the kind of people who are just begging to be "cannon-foddered" and sacrificed on the alter of the power elite.

It's been painful for me to watch friends, family, and associates become caught up in this mummery.
edit on 26-3-2017 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

What, another man who panders to groups who do not represent the people?

Because that is what Mr Trump is. Trump and his cronies are corporatists, who would echo the folly of 1930s Germany and Italy, where governmental relationships with the private sector are concerned, if he could get away with it. They want to own business and government, thereby controlling the people through the availability of labour and by extension the pay received by individuals, which in turn controls everything else.

They have about as much interest in individuals rights, as I do in vegan cuisine.

top topics

join