It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on non-physical experiences please

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I would just like to say that everyone who has responded to this thread has done so in a respectful and understanding manner. As you all know that is rare when it comes to this subject which for me is strange as it is a subject that deserves patience and understanding especially for the people who experience these things as they can be life shattering.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

Taken without permission,used me for most of my life and discarded me after menopause.Really negative,i spent most of my life suicidal,self destructive,full of a bleak despair and seething with rage.In recent years i have healed as much as is possible and my life is better now.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I can relate.

I got on okay with "them" until I told them I wasn't doing anything more for them. Things turned nasty. Years of torture where your fighting them every waking hour and going to sleep wishing for non-existence.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The loving gentle side... is it induced or earned? I know in a lot of cases they are able to cause us to feel love and joy. Sometimes if a patient is freaking out they will grab their head, stare into their eyes and cause them to feel love. Is that their way of communicating love or is it emotional rape? For us on earth we have to earn that feeling with out actions. These guys just force us into feeling how they want us to feel.

Maybe telepathic people can just express their love mind to mind but what these guys do to people doesn't agree with their claims of love. They do not seem to care about the trauma they cause people, they have all this technology and ability and yet the same procedures would be more humane in a doctors office. Valle said on it "The ‘medical examination’ to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical or biological framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in shorter time with fewer risks"

There is this huge disconnect between how they treat us and what they cause us to feel about them. I think they need to earn those feelings.

Where is God? This is a complicated one but there is an answer. These things achieve permission by our actions, desires, and even our bloodline for some unknown reason. There is only one way I know of that ends their actions, and that is God. When you call on Him, He comes. He has come for me as well. I was not being abducted but attacked. I felt like I was floating over my bed and vibrating horizontally further and faster so much that I thought my soul would rip in two. The thing that was on me was pure evil and I imagined it to be the most powerful force in the world. With all the strength in me I managed to say one word "God". Light came and that creature was more afraid of what was coming than I was of it. It was done immediately with one word. This is also the experience of many other abductees at the name of Jesus. He is always there.

It is a battle of permission and authority but ultimately what they are doing in this age will culminate and bring about the end times. They are not just harassing and deceiving people, they have larger goals in mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: phatkhat

Pics soon to come

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
Sorry or the late response, we had a bit of rain here in Australia..... I am sad to hear your experiences have been so negative. I have to admit I feel a little used and manipulated but nothing like what you describe. Have you spoken about your experiences with people at all?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen
And everyone thinks you are nuts just to put a little icing on the experiences huh??

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Pretty much. I never told anyone but they knew something was not right.

I was lucky, after a year or so of not giving in a little voice said one night "Would you like to learn how to destroy your enemies?". That was a few years ago, I hunt them now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join