It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump .Seventy years seven months seven day old when he took office.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why not? its close enough to be a remarkable coincidence.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: DupontDeux

If you use 25567 days from the moment of Trump's birth (70x365.25), then add 7 Gregorian months and 7 days, you arrive at Jan 20, 2017. Not trying to defend Trump in any way, but under the Gregorian system, it is true. 70 years, 7 months, 7days.

No, if you add the seven Gregorian months following June - July, August, September, October, November, December, January - and the seven days, you arrive at january 21. Lengthwise here are no such thing as 'the gregorian month' - just as the months of the Julian calendar they vary in length. It matters which months we are talking about.

Also, I would not use 25567 days from the moment of Trump's birth, but 25568 (52x365)+(18x366)

(The years 1948, 1952, 1956, 1960, 1964, 1968, 1972, 1976, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016 were leap years. )
edit on 26-3-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

We're talking about "math."

Close only counts in horseshoes and nukes.

edit on 3/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Phage:

a reply to: anonentity

That makes no sense.

originally posted by: anonentity

It is close enough to making sense to be a remarkable coincidence?

Could you rephrase what you ment in the post to which Phage was referring? It made no sense to me either.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Where I am the date is the 27/03/2017 where you are is the 26/03/2017 because I am the other side of the date line. That runs around the world as a great circle from Greenwich. Dating is a bit fluid, depending on where you are on the Globe.So as far as I am concerned Trump was not inaugurated on the 20th It was the 21st for me because I am ahead of you as far as a date stamp goes. Just saying, if arcane measurement is taken from the Great Pyramid as the Prime meridian it might be a different kettle of fish. anyway just saying.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

but it might mean that when random numbers get tweaked to this extent as with the Global consciousness project...something usually happens.

No. When people go through the trouble of manipulating numbers until they think it means something nothing actually ever happens.

Much like scientific theories on alot of topics...but somehow that makes more sense?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

So, just one more hoop to leap through to arrive at....something or other.

The point is, people will often see what they are conditioned to see, and what they are conditioned to see is often what they desire.

In this case, xtians want to see Obama as an antichrist figure and Trump as a messiah so the numbers 666 and 777 appeal to their conditioning.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I say Gregorian months simply because if I were looking for a divine pattern, I would be using the Fall equinox as the start of the year with 30 days per month (except for a 35 day long 12th month). That would change the results.

And to be honest, 70x 365.242 would be more accurate. Then you round up by 1 day. So the 70 7 7 thing is accurate.
edit on 26-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
so.. hes jesus?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

And to be honest, 70x 365.242 would be more accurate. Then you round up by 1 day. So the 70 7 7 thing is accurate.

That is not more accurate. The calculation I made was precise. It was the actual number of days. It needed no rounding.

70x 365.242 is a precise way of calculating how many days there are in 70 years - it is, however, not a precise way of calculating how many days old Trump was. For that you have to take into account which year he was born and subsequently how long until he encountered his first leap day.

But lets stick to the decimal thing for a second, because it is indeed a valid way to go about determining the length of the 70 years, 7 months, 7 days. It is not how I would go about it, but is valid nonetheless:

70 years is 365.242 x 70 = 25566.94 days.
7 months is 365,242/12*7 = 213.05783 days
7 days is, well, 7 days.

Added together that is 25786.99783 days.

However, when Trump took office he was 25788 days old. That is indisputable - you do not have to calculate, you can actually count the days.

By doing it your way Trump was, 70 years, 7 months, 8 days old when he took office. Off by one again.

Edit: Just for fun and to stick with the decimal thing (but mostly for fun) : Taking into account the time of day he was born, and the time of day he took office, time zones, and daylight saving time, then Trump was 25788.0875 days old. So off by 1.08967 actually.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You're dividing the solar year into 12 equal months. That isn't how the Gregorian calendar works. If you use 70 solar birthdays and add 7 Gregorian months (in their proper sequence), Trump was 70 solar years, 7 Gregorian months, and 7 days old.

Am I using a double standard? Yes, but only to prove why the pattern is PERCEIVED to be "supernatural".

If we're counting days, then you're right.

The point is that its a matter of psychological conditioning and perception of time.

I do track patterns on the solar calendar, but I always use the Autumnal Equinox as a point of reference. However, the modern world uses the Gregorian calendar, so calculations must fit the Gregorian model (hence why you cant divide a solar year into 12 equal months).
edit on 26-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You're dividing the solar year into 12 equal months. That isn't how the Gregorian calendar works. If you use 70 solar birthdays and add 7 Gregorian months (in their proper sequence), Trump was 70 solar years, 7 Gregorian months, and 7 days old.

Am I using a double standard? Yes, but only to prove why the pattern is PERCEIVED to be "supernatural".

Oh, sure, I know that is not how the Gregorian calendar work - I just completely missed your point about using both that and solar years.

I do not recognize that as a valid way to go about it. To me it is either one way or the other. But I guess it being a valid way to go about it was never your point anyway.

Oh well, I did not completely waste my time - someday I might just need that knowledge of the time and place of Trump's birth to win that cool million dollars

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: DupontDeux

*counts fingers*

Meh. Close enough.

I foresee the argument "do you think it was a coincidence he was JUST ONE DAY from being 70 years, 7 months, 7 days old when he took office? I think not. I am not sure what it means, but it definitely means something."

Hmm, just one day .. minus one day ... so that is basically the same as 7-7-7 but one lower ...

Which is 6-6-6!

Clever!!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
And he'll be 71.5 when it ends.
In shame and humiliation...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

my wife was 18 on 06-06-06.... i sh1t you not.

3 sixes 18

im thinking divorce....

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So he is the Hoochie Coochie Man after all,

Everybody knows I'm him
On the seventh decade,
On the seventh month,
On the seventh day,
seven spin doctors say
He was elected for good luck

And that you'll see