It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of winning yet.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for the heads up. I'm Canadian. In Canada healthcare is free. I have an aunt who works in the US as a nurse and she says Obamacare is absolutely necessary because it gives poor people healthcare which they otherwise cannot afford.

They can't afford it anyways, The bronze plans to make it affordable are absolutely pointless. Those plans have no reason to exist
The really poor ones go on Medicare, expanding medicare was not the major selling point of the ACA.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I Can See you just HATE America So Much ................GFY

I Hate the way You Capitalise certain Words.

I don't hate America though.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Tired of winning?

More like tired of the whining.

And watching the country driven into the ground by broke parasites with an internet connection being manipulated by a bunch of hurah for your party bs.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well Trump got opposed since day 1 and that only proves at least to me that he is trying to get the US back on track. World leaders who just win in a landslide turn always out to be crooks. Just take a look at Erdogan. It's not even about politics anymore. I will judge Trump after a year or so and people still haven't realized that Trump is neither Dem or Rep.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

There is still 7.5 years of winning in the pipeline, quite early days to ask this question.
Who knows, maybe Ivanka and Trump trade places, Ivanka as the first female president and Trump an office in the leftwing with acces to confidential stuff.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
So...

With the Travel Ban failing...
And Healthcare Bill failing...

What's your predictions for the Tax Reforms that Fox have been waffling on about all day?

What's the odds for zero for 3?
Hehe...

I put this in the Mudpit for obvious reasons...
Don't hold back.

How's it feel to win so much?

So the American people are losing and you are cheering it on.

Good to know where you stand... speaking of losers.

link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

My daughter lives in Wash state, a state that took the Medicaid expansion. She works but makes low wages so qualified for ACA. The ACA just paid for her have lithrotripsy procedure to break up 8 kidney stones. Now she can go back to the ammunitions manufacturing plant. ACA does save lives. The naysayers live in state that refused the Medicaid expansion or they make too much money. They whine about 6000 deductible when before ACA you could lose you home. Just wanted you to hear a positive personal story.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Early.

Days.

Four years to go, probably eight.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Most people didn't want the Travel Ban.
Most people didn't want the terrible Healthcare Bill.

Sounds like America is winning...
It's Trump that's losing.

So sad.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: allsee4eye

My daughter lives in Wash state, a state that took the Medicaid expansion. She works but makes low wages so qualified for ACA. The ACA just paid for her have lithrotripsy procedure to break up 8 kidney stones. Now she can go back to the ammunitions manufacturing plant. ACA does save lives. The naysayers live in state that refused the Medicaid expansion or they make too much money. They whine about 6000 deductible when before ACA you could lose you home. Just wanted you to hear a positive personal story.

It's a good story and all, but Medicare is not a cost cutter and is not positive for reform. medicare expansion is simply another tax on people.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well Trump got opposed since day 1 and that only proves at least to me that he is trying to get the US back on track. World leaders who just win in a landslide turn always out to be crooks. Just take a look at Erdogan. It's not even about politics anymore. I will judge Trump after a year or so and people still haven't realized that Trump is neither Dem or Rep.

I know. Trump hasn't even held the reigns for a hundred days yet. Jesus Christ, Obama was in there for eight whole years and his legacy, if there is one, is still in question.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The travel ban is minor. Syria has 17 million people. Even if all of them come to the US as refugees, it's only a drop in the bucket. Heck, America has 320 million people.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I don't care.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So sad.

Wrong! The majority of the american people didn't even knew that a travel ban could be issued let alone existed in the first place. Hence all the false outrage and the uninformed protests that called it a stupid muslimban but that was a flat out lie perpetrated by the MSM and fed to the gullible people.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I'm tired of so much winning!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So sad.

"Most" people didn't want the travel ban? As far as I know, 41% isn't "most". Isn't "most" a majority?

The Reuters/Ipsos poll found that nearly a majority of 49 percent “strongly” or “somewhat” agreed with the ban, while 41 percent “strongly” or “somewhat” disagreed. Another ten percent were undecided.

www.theblaze.com...
edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Early.

Days.

Four years to go, probably eight.

Probably not four.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

If what we are experiencing is "winning"...yikes.

The lack of compassion shown for fellow citizens is troubling at best. The health and well-being of our neighbours should be one of our top priorities as a "civilized" nation.
edit on 26-3-2017 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Biggest inauguration EVER...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Well, once the obstructionist Democrats let us do out job, then sure, we can win.

How can the Democrats be so powerful in the minority. What you are saying makes absolutely no sense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join