It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini awakenings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Little by little is the typical path... so what happens when the rocket blast of Kundalini occurs? All at once... almost where bias is not even something existing; as one goes about their activities. It is an awakening in full; however now is the little by little.

Much like swimming one starts out little by little; and advances... but past ripples some have been practicing swimming for countless lives so right into the deep end having thus gone that way before; so it is an inevitability to pick back up not far from where one left off the last time... so of course, the sooner one can get back underway the better.

That is kundalini.

Of course; the grasping has not ended even though the fruit is already in hand... born in the wilds one must push aside the wilderness and re-take the beginners path. Sitting at the end? The folly of many with a similar experience... like having the money to buy a sword, while others have been saving up for one. When both should take the time to learn how to make one themselves... or become a beginner on the path and learn the entire process with or without dogma or else that ego can grow really long like a finger pointing to the end without knowing the way or how they got there.

A flash of lightning in the dark.

My personal advice; look into self/notself, impermanence, and suffering... and by all means? Do not chase the dragon, what has passed has passed... so chasing what has past will prevent what would normally arise in it's place. Of course; like a tree no matter how much tending it bears the fruit when it is time to do so... since you have plucked and eaten? Cultivate the ground and plant the seeds so that it develops properly... this only saves time of course it will naturally grow eventually bear fruit... even if swallowed and forgotten about.

Of course; plucking the fruit off of the tree? It is a compassionate act to plant and tend so that it comes to harvest as soon as possible to aid others as a transmission of the lamp or light. So looking at the way others have pointed after having spontaneously combusted? Will always be a direct pointing... eventually; on fruition all doubts will fall no questions ever need asking or answering. Some try to take the short cut but that is a subtle form of ego or cognitive dissonance; as there is no empathy or compassion to be found in it. All they know or think they know has been pointed to them by someone else... but hold that it is somehow "their" knowledge or understanding. Such simply need to dig deeper than rote grasping and intuition into that of direct experience.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Yes it is an ongoing unfoldment, just like any awakening. Some evolved souls who had it tell me they travelled into the cosmos, and became stars. Apparenty samadhi is a normal experience upon awakening. This I did not have nor care for. It would only give the ego something to play with. Well thanks for sharing too.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: priestess22

There is a term called Makkyo... all of it being dream bubbles or thought making forms; you exist in a myriad of worlds after awakening kundalini. Normally just three in unawareness past/present/future... the bride and groom have met. Where have you met previously? This will be a question after the fruit drops and they make an appearance as your twin flame... I have seen my divine consort in many dreams throughout my life even before kundalini. Of course after meeting in spirit of the all; and then meeting in the flesh? It is well, where did they go this time? Then you start seeing their face everywhere... like an immination or manifestation.

Well, they are sorting out your entire past with gifts of love and kindness... so the both of you can have an unhindered future... like a dowery... in the near ending present. So this is why going back to the beginning is important instead of sitting on some ego throne waiting for them to return. Best to sit and work out all past possible that cannot be resolved in person or with a letter... to make their sorting quicker and easier.

Perhaps none of this makes sense now. But the yab/yum is a devine union; so acting lowly should be planted firmly beneath you as the lower self or the very ground one walks on as the ego self that lay dead... then all ground unfolds as one of purity or fertile ground; like the blossoms sprouting at a young buddhas feet before he was a buddha. Already in union on birth; the path to the buddha? One of getting back home.

Age 18 was when mine occured I am now 44 and the fruit finally dropped at age 42... dwaddling or not is a choice; already divinely married... but leaving for home in separate vehicles spirit returning to form? May take awhile to get home and that while depends on you. If I had known better I wouldn't have chased the dragon and dwaddled. But in and too all things; there is a season.

Samadhi is spirit manifesting as form; no longer a prisoner to it except in grasping to body, speech or mind... via intent that makes karma good intention or bad intention is still intention... and not simply being.

Take care... and may you have strength in resolve.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Ah the twin flame thing. Gone down so many dead ends visa vis this. Yes it is possible I may be in contact with him, but frankly I no longer care. Happiest alone or in non-tie relationships.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: priestess22

Body, speech, and mind... grasping with any of the three comes up just as empty as the void itself. Such a thing as fate cannot be severed... just change courses constantly entangling the lines of all of those seeking to catch what is already on the end of their lines in unawareness. Reeling can occur in both directions...

Of course; wandering around in an unbiased selfishness is normal... as the suit one wears typically fits whether alive or dead.

pip pip cheerio

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Of course; wandering around in an unbiased selfishness is normal... as the suit one wears typically fits whether alive or dead.
great!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Sounds very much like my experience OP. I had not ever practiced meditation, centered myself, nor been a religious person up until the day it happened. It was overwhelming, one poster said little by little... that was basically what I started to feel but then it hit so hard and at once that I had to find a way to cope. Was not pleasant honestly but am glad it did anyhow. I eat much healthier, my senses have heightened to the point where I see beauty in mundane things, and others have noticed the wisdom and healing powers I have in just being there for others and speaking to people. Biggest thing is that I now speak to The Source, The Light, God, or My Higher Self daily. Something I never thought I would do. I credit all of this to Kundalini activation and wouldn't change it for anything. I feel I am getting closer to eternal peace, success, and happiness every day. Great post btw, you're on a good journey OP

edit on 27-3-2017 by Ghostwalker416 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostwalker416

Thanks for sharing. Bless

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I have experienced Kundalini before and i am still in the awakening stages i believe. I feel the Energy shoot up from my Spin and it is so strong that I feel a sudden warmth around my head as my face becomes Blush Red and Hair starts to stand up and I have to tilt my Head towards a slight Angle to dissipate the Energy Flow. I compare it to little a rubber band feeling where if you just lightly tap the band and see it vibrate but I feel no pain it's just uncomfortable as hell. And it looks weird to other people who dont understand natural Energy Flow in the body.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Does anyone have any questions about kundalini awakening, or going through it and need any reassurance?

My kundalini awakened a long time ago and it is almost always active. It sometimes intensifies when I think in a very profound or spiritual manner. In rare occasions, it gets very active and I start to de-materialize. That's only been a few times, and I can ground to stop that from happening when it's at an inappropriate time.

It feels like a tingling or vibrating energy up and down the spine, and when it intensifies it can spread to the entire body. It can make you horny too.
edit on 17-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join