It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

lol... That's not a very Liberal stance you know.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I did not say that Creamer was the only one who wrote it. Creamer was "one of" the people who wrote it. Gruber, along with others, then took Creamer's design and made it into a bill.
There are many sources that confirm this.

And don't forget that Gruber was the one who said Americans were "too stupid" to understand that Obamacare was really a scam.
His own words go against your claim that it was written with the best intentions.

edit on 3/26/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So you are unwilling to give Obama credit for Obamacare?
Interesting. (I use the word "credit", because history will show that it was a giant step forward, whether or not it continues.)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

So you are unwilling to give Obama credit for Obamacare?
Interesting. (I use the word "credit", because history will show that it was a giant step forward, whether or not it continues.)

Obama gets "credit" (I would say "blame") for signing the bill into law.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Did your Creamer boogieman write Massachusetts' Romneycare, too?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The ACA was not written or conceived by Obama. It was a democratic party creation, which Obama endorsed and signed.

Sorry but you are wrong on one thing. The ACA was based off the GOP healthcare plan from the nineties. So it isn't a Democrat creation.
Is the ACA the GOP health care plan from 1993?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The ACA was not written or conceived by Obama. It was a democratic party creation, which Obama endorsed and signed.

Sorry but you are wrong on one thing. The ACA was based off the GOP healthcare plan from the nineties. So it isn't a Democrat creation.

Just proves even more that the GOP and Democrat Establishment are one in the same. Of course most of us knew that already.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: buster2010

Just proves even more that the GOP and Democrat Establishment are one in the same. Of course most of us knew that already.

Exactly. That is why I said in an earlier post in this thread "That is exactly what the NWO and Democrats want.".

This is why it needs to end.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Typical Trump, take credit for things his admin had nothing do with and throw someone under the bus when his healthcare reform fails.

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump takes credit for jobs that predated his presidency

TRUMP: “Since my election, Ford, Fiat-Chrysler, General Motors, Sprint, Softbank, Lockheed, Intel, Walmart and many others have announced that they will invest billions of dollars in the United States and will create tens of thousands of new American jobs.”

THE FACTS: Many of the announcements reflect corporate decisions that predate Trump’s presidential election, making it unlikely that his administration is the sole or even the primary reason for the expected hiring.

Trump Proudly Takes Credit for Jobs that Were Announced Last Year

“Today, I was thrilled to announce a commitment of $25 BILLION & 20K AMERICAN JOBS over the next 4 years. THANK YOU Charter Communications,” Trump tweeted. And while the “AMERICAN JOBS” are exciting, in typical Trumpian fashion, he failed to mention that those 20,000 jobs were actually already in the works long before he moved into the White House

Donald Trump blames Democrats for stunning failure to repeal Obamacare

Trump shifts blame to conservatives on health care bill failure

Sign of bad leader, take responsibility for others action when it is good and shift responsibility to others when something fails.
edit on 27-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yes you are right dawnstar, I remember the original health care reform or health care security by Hillary no so different than Obamacare, she wanted to send the responsibility of health care to the states, with mandates to the employers and Medicare reform, nothing wrong with that, but when some states have insurance commissions funneling tons of money to the states government to lobby against anything that hinder their profits there is the problem, corruption runs rampant, my state is one of those.

Bush wasn't that great on the health care and he added some patches to the existing laws and did nothing really, as he was pro corporations and the housing market crash was unavoidable.

Obama at least tried to do something, but the resulting bill was not what he had in mind, the resulting Obamacare is far from what Obama wanted in the bill.

Expansion of Medicaid to take the burden of those that can not afford Obamacare was not a good idea as Medicaid was supposedly to be an emergency fund for the very poor, no an entitlement.

Then the mandate on the consumers that could be taxed for no having insurance, then the downfall of leaving the Insurance company to dictate prices, that was a corporate dream and a consumer nightmare.

I personally disagree with the bill that the GOP proposed as it was nothing but a quit fix and not so good on Obamacare

And yes over and over we debated in ATS how the insurance mandate was nothing than a bailout to the insurance companies, not for the poor to be taken advantage off but for the over taxed middle class.

The GOP needs to come out with something better than a obamacare fix.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

What you talking about, you obviously do not understand politics do you.

Yes, Democrats were never aboard with repealing Obamacare and neither with a fix.

Democrats already had vowed to disagree with anything Trump does regardless if is good for the nation or not.

They are nothing but a whole bunch of sore losers that do not give two rat arses to the American voters

edit on 27-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I think you go it wrong, Buster,

Clinton health care plan of 1993

It was not different than Obamacare.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm more interested in investigating the material that was leaked than who did the leaking.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What material?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That was amazing. I bet Donald Trump asked for Paul to step down the minute Paul Ryan told him that he didn't have the votes, Friday. Paul refused. Judge Jeanie embarrasses the Speaker in public.. coordinated with Trump. Next, Ryan will either step down, or be forced out. The pattern makes this an EASY prediction.

Gotta be a TOUGH hombre who replaces Paul. Someone with a larger "presence".

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm more interested in investigating the material that was leaked than who did the leaking.

Heh. That was a joke.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Any idea on his potential replacements?

Ask Putin

edit on 28-3-2017 by s3cz0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Naa, Paul Ryan should be "fired" by President Trump. Ryan is a progressive running as a RINO.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join