It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clinton Email lawsuit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No ms. maple syrupz, we're not talking about YOUR brain damage, rather, the investigation into the Clinton email scheme.

I would tell you to think critically, but I don't want you to hurt yourself.

Hey trumptard, work harder on your trolling ways, there weak at best.
"They''re or they are", if you are going to trash someone, at least don't step on your own crank.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hello Sillyolme,

"Polly" can be a number of things. Unrelated to the thread, I'll go ahead and bite.

A song by Nirvana
A movie about a parrot
A speech to text app.

Sorry I didn't provide any cites or sources. However, I do hope you find solace in this response for your journey in trying to ascertain what "polly" is.

What are your thoughts on this Clinton Email Scheme? More importantly, "...why would the ODNI decide not to follow the ICD 732 when clear evidence was shown that an actual unauthorized disclosure did most certainly occur?" (RickinVA et.AL)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Did human rights watch' investigation do anything?

Nope.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

No ms. maple syrupz, we're not talking about YOUR brain damage, rather, the investigation into the Clinton email scheme.

Okay ms. maple syrupz, aside from basic grammatical errors from a post clearly made by an unhinged poster, why call out Judicial Watch as fake news?

The OP clearly cited rules and a reasonable question as to a follow up by ODNI that didn't seem to happen, what say you?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Did human rights watch' investigation do anything?

Nope.

Still fake sir.

So they also said Obama would be investigated, nothing happened.

The bush cheney war crimes bit, nothing happened.

But this time its true right.
edit on 26-3-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Okay ms. maple syrupz, aside from basic grammatical errors from a post clearly made by an unhinged poster, why call out Judicial Watch as fake news?

The OP clearly cited rules and a reasonable question as to a follow up by ODNI that didn't seem to happen, what say you?

Lol you got triggered again, its pretty simple even for you, well the more I think about it, it might be harder for a trumptard.

No new investigations, but hey don't let that stop you from replying.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

"They''re or they are", if you are going to trash someone, at least don't step on your own crank.

Sorry son, you got triggered.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Sorry son, you need to learn English better and not make a fool of yourself when trashing others.
edit on 26-3-2017 by fredrodgers1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Sorry son, you need to learn English better and not make a fool of yourself when trashing others.

Really, hey kid, I can make fun of you in 5 different languages, so grow a tougher skin, all you got is durp durp your grammar is bad.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Really, hey kid, I can make fun of you in 5 different languages, so grow a tougher skin, all you got is durp durp your grammar is bad.

You would be surprised SON, how tough my skin is. I got ya beat, I speak fluently in 7, and I'm not stupid enough to show my ignorance of a language by trying to trash others as I flop around and make myself look like I don't know how to speak a particular language. Might need to go back to school. I now know why you have your signature line, so that when you make a fool of yourself, you have an excuse.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Saying it over and over again doesn't make it more true than the first time you said it.

They're very real, as their trail of legal filings will show. They may not be completely non partisan and they may not do everything they say they will, but that's not fake.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Lol you got triggered again, its pretty simple even for you, well the more I think about it, it might be harder for a trumptard.

So you're incapable of answering even a simple question without deflection? lol, smh.

I'm not so sure you understand what "triggered" means, however your response post do a great job of defining it.

So I'll ask again, why hadn't the ODNI do a follow up, as posted by the OP? Come on ms. maple syrupz, use some of that damn brain of yours, its a fair discussion.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Nobody cares lol, dont be triggered so easily, so how many languages can you write in, ill go with 1, . GIT G2D son
edit on 26-3-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Saying it over and over again doesn't make it more true than the first time you said it.

They're very real, as their trail of legal filings will show. They may not be completely non partisan and they may not do everything they say they will, but that's not fake.

Its fake because its partisan pablum and nothing will come out of it, pretty simple.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And another thread gets slid into oblivion with pointless squabbling.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So you're incapable of answering even a simple question without deflection? lol, smh.

I'm not so sure you understand what "triggered" means, however your response post do a great job of defining it.

So I'll ask again, why hadn't the ODNI do a follow up, as posted by the OP? Come on ms. maple syrupz, use some of that damn brain of yours, its a fair discussion.

How many investigations ended up in anything happening, ill go with zero. But keep up the good work you need practice

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Lock her up!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
When will all Americans realize that laws in this country and a few others simply do not apply to the Clintons?

edit on 26-3-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

So why would the ODNI decide not to follow the ICD 732 when clear evidence was shown that an actual unauthorized disclosure did most certainly occur?

What was disclosed and whom was the recipient of that information?

Were the emails mentioned in the OP sent to anyone that was not authorized to view that sort of information?
edit on 26-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
She should be investigated from several directions... the only reason she is not in jail is daddy Rodham had a lot of dirt on people, and his little girl picked up the skill to keep dirt on people in power.

Classified emails alone would be enough to send anyone on these boards to prison, but family secrets and connections save her wrinkled butt.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join