It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clinton Email lawsuit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
From Judicial Watch:

www.judicialwatch.org...

In the critical matter of Hillary Clinton’s illegal email practices, the Director of National Intelligence simply ignored a directive requiring a damage assessment and a report.

So we have filed suit against the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the Department of State to require them to conduct, as required by law, an assessment and prepare a report on how and whether Hillary Rodham Clinton’s email practices as U.S. secretary of state damaged national security. The suit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, cites the requirement in Intelligence Community Directive (“ICD”) 732, issued on June 27, 2014, that a damage assessment be conducted whenever there is “an actual or suspected unauthorized disclosure or compromise of classified national intelligence that may cause damage to U.S. national security” ICD 732(D)(2) (Judicial Watch v. Office of the Director of National Intelligence et al. (No. 1:17-cv-00508)).

It continues with this:

The suit specifically refers to FBI Director James Comey’s devastating statement on July 5, 2016, concerning Clinton’s use of an unsecure email account while conducting official State Department business:

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 emails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information Despite the FBI findings and the requirements of Intelligence Community Directive 732, however, the suit argues that: “On or about September 14, 2016, ODNI announced that no Intelligence Community-wide damage assessment into Secretary Clinton’s email practices would be conducted and that no individual Intelligence Community member would conduct such an assessment.

The suit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, cites the requirement in Intelligence Community Directive (“ICD”) 732, issued on June 27, 2014, that a damage assessment be conducted whenever there is “an actual or suspected unauthorized disclosure or compromise of classified national intelligence that may cause damage to U.S. national security” ICD 732(D)(2) (Judicial Watch v. Office of the Director of National Intelligence et al. (No. 1:17-cv-00508))

So why would the ODNI decide not to follow the ICD 732 when clear evidence was shown that an actual unauthorized disclosure did most certainly occur?

Why was Hillary treated different from other incidents where classified information was unauthorized disclosed?

I will be following this on closely because I want to know why the decision and for what justifications were used to bypass ICD 732?

It will take a long time since the Office of the Director of National Intelligence is not responding.

Personally, I believe it is because the conclusion of the ODNI report would directly conflict with the FBI Director's statement "that no reasonable prosecutor would have brought charges."

Time will tell.... she always does.

edit on R372017-03-26T11:37:36-05:00k373Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R392017-03-26T11:39:55-05:00k393Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R412017-03-26T11:41:31-05:00k413Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Tagging your thread to follow tks

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well, with all the conversations being charged we need to do something about the alleged Russian interference in the election it's only fair we go after the actual tampering of the cycle we saw with Hillary and the DNC.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just an fyi, this is the same group that claims they would go after bush jr and cheney for war crimes, i dont know why people keep on using them to push there agenda.

This is just click bait, nothing will come out of this.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Classified at the time is verified !!

Big Damage.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Big Damage.

Did you mean to say brain damage.
edit on 26-3-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Big Damage.

So you are perfectly fine that the ODNI completely decided to ignore their own directive to do a damage assessment in regards to the unauthorized disclosure by Hillary Clinton?

edit on R462017-03-26T11:46:39-05:00k463Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No ms. maple syrupz, we're not talking about YOUR brain damage, rather, the investigation into the Clinton email scheme.

I would tell you to think critically, but I don't want you to hurt yourself.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Big Damage.

So you are perfectly fine that the ODNI completely decided to ignore their own directive to do a damage assessment in regards to the unauthorized disclosure by Hillary Clinton?

Your using a fake group that post bs all day long, i couldent care less about the evil witch personnaly, just saying next time you might not look so silly.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

No ms. maple syrupz, we're not talking about YOUR brain damage, rather, the investigation into the Clinton email scheme.

I would tell you to think critically, but I don't want you to hurt yourself.

Hey trumptard, work harder on your trolling ways, there weak at best.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Hey Arnie I asked you in another thread what Polly means. I can't find the word. Please help.
edit on 3262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Big Damage.

Your using a fake group that post bs all day long, i couldent care less about the evil witch personnaly, just saying next time you might not look so silly.

Exactly how is Judicial Watch is a "fake group"....trying toss out a narrative to go along with "fake news"?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Big Damage.

Exactly how is Judicial Watch is a "fake group"....trying toss out a narrative to go along with "fake news"?

Did they ever get bush jr and cheney arrested for war crimes, i dont think so, but yea this time its true.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

They're not fake. Maybe not as "non partisan" as they claim to be but they're not fake.

Human Rights Watch also said Bush and Cheney should be investigated and they (Human Rights Watch) haven't done anything about it either. Are they fake too?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Big Damage.

Did they ever get bush jr and cheney arrested for war crimes, i dont think so, but yea this time its true.

They don't get people arrested...... they do FOIA's and then file lawsuits when the FOIA's are ignored or delayed beyond a reasonable time frame.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

That's what I don't understand: they have no legal authority to do anything that anybody else can't do themselves. One would be just as correct in saying duke is fake since they think bush and cheney are war criminals but haven't "gone after them" for it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Big Damage.

They don't get people arrested...... they do FOIA's and then file lawsuits when the FOIA's are ignored or delayed beyond a reasonable time frame.

All im saying is this is not the first time that judicial watch has said they would take important people to court and nothing ever comes out of it, so yea theres no new investigation, its just pablum for the paranoid. No knock on you bud.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

They're not fake. Maybe not as "non partisan" as they claim to be but they're not fake.

Human Rights Watch also said Bush and Cheney should be investigated and they (Human Rights Watch) haven't done anything about it either. Are they fake too?

Did any of there supposed investigation come with a real law suit, nope.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Big Damage.

I suppose I should have, but I didn't know you were watching.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I don't care if it's Trump, Hillary or illegal aliens.

If you break the law, you should get punished.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join