It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greek independence day 2017 drones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My parents are in the Mediterranean for a few weeks. They happened to fly in the day before the Greek independence day. Yesterday my mother sent me this picture from their hotel window. I found it very cool that my mom thought to take a picture of aircraft for me while on vacation.

When I looked at the picture first it reminded me of a large paper airplane (the stubby nose ones)
I looked up some info and found they are Sperwer unmanned aerial system drones
Nothing new here I think, but I thought a post about it would be cool.

Some info I found online in the links
greekmilitary.net...

defense-update.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Nothing to see here...
Greece is bancrupt, flooded with refugees, many greece citizens even commit suicide, because therre is no future, no jobs, no money, since the Euro hiz greece.

But hey, good that they have drones, will rescue them from drowning, i guess...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
There it is, part of my tax money...Isn´t it funny that you hear literally nothing about Greece in Germany since months?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Celebrating greece's independence day under the current circumstances is a bit odd, especially considering that its own government is and was responsible for the migrants flooding the country. Just like in Italy ... cheap labor, slavery.
A slave trade supported by the government of Greece and its intel services just like everywhere else in Europe.

new topics

top topics

join