It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Alien Trumpets sound recorded in UK, Worldwide Phenomenon!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

Interesting video and I can see the similarities in the supposed hoaxed videos to the original from Kiev, although if it is from the same or similar source then the sounds would be alike in nature. I'm not buying the railway sounds explanation...the guy said it was a common sound he had heard many times. If someone lives near a yard where these sounds emanate from, then surely they would be used to those sounds as well.

Strange sounds have been heard in the sky from pre-industrial times. Yes, there is more around us now that can create the phenomenon but we also have to rely on our intuition that what we are hearing is something we have not heard before and is strange to our previous experiences. I am not religious and this whole 'Trumpets of Doom' scenario is not for me.

People can be wrong and so can the debunkers.
edit on 29-3-2017 by fromtheskydown because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Anyone know if the book of the damned covers strange noises in the sky? I'm only half way through it on audio book (librivox).

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

That's substantially different than proving it's not an original source, so that logic doesn't apply.

Why should we trust videos we know to be obvious fakes? Being the original is different, but there are many verifiable ways to prove it's not an original.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

You misunderstand, similar source is not referencing how the sound was made in the kiev video.

Similar source is comparing the sound bytes. Without listening at all, and using software, you can easily PROVE these are identical clips of sound, something that is not produced even when something has a similar source. Soundbytes are like finger prints, you CAN replicate one, it's not easy though.

If you hit the F key on a piano, and I hit the F key, it will almost NEVER being such a recording that a computer will not be able to tell the two apart.

According to computers, the sound from these videos aren't just made by the 'same thing', they are made by the same thing, at the same time, with the same recording, and that's indisputable.

Ps. have you ever wondered how Shazam works? It's measuring the differences in pitch in frequency, that can't just be replicated.
edit on 29-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that this could be the groans of our planet, suffering from the abuse that we're putting it through? I'm no hippy or tree-hugger but perhaps our planet is a sentient life form and is under constant stress by our terrible negligence.

It's a stretch, I know, but we barely know anything about our universe. Food for thought.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Still Naive?

if Gods exist, then im willing to put my faith on the earth being one, it is magnificent that much is true, and it gives us life everyday, so im with you, totally open to that possibility.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I've heard this phenomenon 3 times, first time was in 2011 from my downtown Saskatoon Saskatchewan Apartment lasted from 11pm to 5am, I was perplexed I even went out driving to try and find a source, I couldn't. It sounded more like the T-Rex from Jurassic park.

The next time was last year in February, lasted from 8am until 11am. Also from my apartment. Sounded just like the Kiev video.

The last time I heard it, was last week. It was the loudest I've ever heard it. I was in the middle of no where, Northern Alberta. (I'm a Land Surveyor) it sounded like the Kiev video on steroids.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If you read up on the scientific study of Lightening by NASA, where they study it from space, they actually suggest Lightening acts in a way like its talking to each other over thousands of kms.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

If you read up on the scientific study of Lightening by NASA, where they study it from space, they actually suggest Lightening acts in a way like its talking to each other over thousands of kms.

Spites and Blue Jets and Elves and other "transient luminous events" (or TLE) are associated with lightning in the lower atmosphere -- and these TLEs also seem to be associated with the magnetic fields that encirlce the Earth. Therefore, thunderstorms are possibly indirectly connected each other due to being connected to Earth's magnetic field system via these TLEs.

edit on 2017/3/31 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i heard these noises in northern nj several times. i thought it was decided it was trains? there was a train track nearby everytime i heard the noises. i wish i recorded it last time, i forgot my cell phone is a media device now. next time it happens im recording it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join