It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Alien Trumpets sound recorded in UK, Worldwide Phenomenon!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
TBH i have never really paid much attention to these previous "hearings" of these mysterious noises across the globe, but this recent one actually made my stomach do a turn when i heard it, it sounds like trumpets alright, just like religious texts have spoken about before the apocalypse (revealing)....

heres the link and an excerpt from the link...www.mirror.co.uk...

Mystery 'alien' noises have been baffling people across the globe from Sweden to America to Belgium - and now they have popped up in Nottingham, England.

Stunned Calvin Kirlew recorded footage on Tuesday from the window of his home, which appears to capture a strange noise coming from the sky.

The sound, which has been described as grinding metal or trumpets, has been heard in other countries such as America, Bulgaria and Sweden but also in the UK and has been confusing people for a number of years.

Mr Kirlew, a 24-year-old who works in marketing, told the Nottingham Post : "I was amazed I actually managed to get it recorded.

"It was going on for about five or 10 minutes before I started recording and then it carried on for about another 30 minutes."

these ones recorded in Nov coincided with Trump (the revealer?) winning presidency.....
www.thesun.co.uk... pse/
A MYSTERIOUS trumpet sound has been heard across the globe, and people believe the apocalyptic noise has sounded as a result of Donald Trump’s presidential election victory.

The brash billionaire, who stunned the world by claiming a shock victory in the American presidential election this week, has sparked serious apocalypse fears among conspiracy theorists.

so has anyone here got a rational explanation of these noises?

Dont know you but Im looking forward to this apocalypse (revealing!)

edit on 26-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Why do you interpret this sound as coming from "aliens." I'm assuming you are using the word literally, as opposed to alien=strange, because you put it in the UFO forum. But you don't have a UFO, and you don't have an "alien." All you have is a sound you can't explain.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

And this is the first assumption people go to? Aliens?

Not metal on metal machinery, as this sounds? Or some other, highly likely, human-made cause?

Honestly - people should eliminate all other possible causes first before they jump to aliens or angels or whatever.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
"It was going on for about five or 10 minutes before I started recording and then it carried on for about another 30 minutes."

Yet only a 44s clip was uploaded from him in a city with with nearly a million inhabitants (well, including suburbs since I assume that such a noise would be rather widespread).

Hm.

Isnt that odd.
edit on 26-3-2017 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yes i am using it as in it is "alien" to me. where that alien noise comes from is anyones guess....
it is creepily the sound of trumpets though..............and i dont do religion!

edit on 26-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It's the vile Trump call of fascism heralding the next war, be very afraid

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It's not aliens
Just the sound of the deep ocean of heaven rubbing against the glass firmament, that's all.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have a good friend who just spent their weekend in Nottingham, and they would've spent a lot of time in the central area where this was supposedly filmed, so I'll ask if they heard anything similar.

On the face of it however, assigning these sounds to an extraterrestrial origin seems a bit of a stretch. Firstly, the sound isn't consistent. For instance, it's quite loud and continuous at the beginning, but at around the 30 second mark it's very start-stop, which sounds to me like something moving and then coming to a stop, maybe a crane or something. There's always construction sites in city centres, so perhaps that's a more plausible explanation?

If it is aliens - why on earth are they playing inconsistent trumpet-like sounds over Nottingham? It makes very little sense. Unless of course, it's an ET version of Miles Davies warming up on the 'ole space trumpet.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Listen, whatever video is authentic or not, the reason you know this is easily fake, is because each soundclip used is identical to the other videos. Not similar, identical.

All people have done, is taken the sound clips of these videos they have seen, and made a new video with the old sound clip yet again. It's the dumbest meme of 2011.
edit on 26-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Sorry, I need to post my reply as a thread. Thanks for the inspiration thoughg.

edit on 26-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

cool!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The noises have been explained by NASA............(not extra-terrestrial!!!!)

in this article...

www.malaysiandigest.com...

WASHINGTON DC: There was no special celebration happening in town, yet the strange sound coming from the sky, which sounds similar to the echoes of trumpets, have been recorded by people all over the world.

Until now, the strange noise has been detected and heard in the US, Canada, Australia, Russia, Germany, and other several countries despite the minimal hype.

Several social media users have taken initiatives to record the sounds and have uploaded them on YouTube.

For the Muslims, the phenomenon of the eerie sound is akin to echoes of the Doomsday’s trumpets, though no one has ever heard such a sound as the judgement day has yet occurred.

Kimberly Wookey from Terrace, British Columbia in Canada first captured the alien sound in June 2013, and since then she has managed to capture several recordings of the noise with her most recent being on May 7 this year.

“I managed to record three clips showing almost five minutes of these strange sounds. After it was over and I sat down at the computer to upload the video. After checking my Facebook I noticed a lot of locals had heard the same sounds again but this time it was far more widespread.

“I personally do not believe this has any religious connection, nor do I believe it is aliens, graders, trains, construction, etc. I do believe it could be a geophysical phenomenon,” she said.

Most people in the West believe that such a phenomenon was due to geophysics and not anything related to religion or myths, while others believe it was due to magic.

From the scientific perspective, NASA’s administration in the US has formulated the strange phenomenon as earth’s background sound which occurs naturally and not of some extra-terrestrials’’ spaceships.

“We could actually hear the typical strains of symphony in the sound of strange storm coming from our planet, and not an alien spaceship,” said NASA’s spokesperson as quoted from the local US media.

According to NASA, the sound which is pretty similar to the sound of a trumpet’s echo could be equal to the background music score which we normally hear from sci-fi movies, though such sounds are coming directly from the earth.

NASA further explains that such phenomenon is natural and occurs all the time, however, due to the human’s restricted hearing ability, it couldn’t detect the sounds when it doesn’t occur in high volume.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
so we have been hearing these Trumpets..... possibly coming from earth as a natural occurrence.

and numerous religions talk of a Trumpet sound before the Apocalypse

but back then apocalypse ment revealing or uncovering,

a lifting of the veil??........

back in days of yore they used to play trumpets before the revealing of things in ceremony!!

disclosure is rumoured to be happening.....

could it be??

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

My main problem with NASA's explanation is that if this is a natural occurring phenomenon... Are there historical reports of this same phenomenon???

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Mysterious Alien Trumpets sound recorded in UK, Worldwide Phenomenon!!

Actually, the Bible prophesied that trumpets would sound in the end of days...

... check the Book of Revelations.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: redoubt
Actually, the Bible prophesied that trumpets would sound in the end of days...
... check the Book of Revelations.

I knew someone would bring up that one sooner or later, so two points have to be made.
1 The trumpets of Revelation are numbered events marking off different stages of the visionary action. They are not an indefinitely large number of sounds.
2 Revelation does NOT prophecy that people would hear them. They are part of the symbolic apparatus of the vision, but there is no indication that anyone hears them outside the vision. They are like chapter headings for the readers of the book, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

yes but end of days and a truth that debunks all religions is one and the same....

if you are speaking from the point of view of a religion that is,

i prefer to look at it as "new beginnings"

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

It's not aliens
Just the sound of the deep ocean of heaven rubbing against the glass firmament, that's all.

Best answer, lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like a trumpet to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The rewind button broke, then the tape ran out. This is only a temporary reset, after which mankind will continue on their deep delusional walk into the ether unbenounst unto them, any change occured at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join