It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between Illuminati & Knights Templar

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't see how any of what you have said disputes its use in SYMBOLISM.

The creation, splitting of, and downfall of the Knights Templar is both important, as well as SYMBOLIC.

This is too much comprehension for some.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
I don't see how any of what you have said disputes its use in SYMBOLISM.

Now it's all Symbolic. Maybe I am starting to get it.

Let's see

A rectangle isn't really a rectangle, it's a symbolic square.

And a trapezoid isn't really a trapezoid, it's a symbolic rectangle which isn't really a rectangle, it's a symbolic square.

And while we're at it, then it follows that an oval isn't really an oval, it's a symbolic circle.

As long as your willing to ignore the facts,
and ignore Geometry,
and call it symbolism,
then I guess I can finally see your square.

But if I still refuse to see a square instead of a rectangle,
then throw in one of these:

This is too much comprehension for some.

It's true that I might not be able to comprehend everything in this world, but one thing I do comprehend is someone who's statements are so full of holes that when pressed resorts to the arguement that any one who disagrees with him just must not understand so superior a mind as his own.

I would have said that this is the last resort of a cornered troll, but then I saw this:

The creation, splitting of, and downfall of the Knights Templar is both important, as well as SYMBOLIC.

Am I really seeing a troll so desperate, that he's trying to drive a thread back on topic?

That I can't comprehend.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If you want to argue that NO ONE would use Friday the 13th as symbolism, or that NO ONE considers the month with Friday the 13th in it to be the MOST square any CALENDAR can ever be, then go for it.

1118 The year the Knights are officially founded. Adds up to 11
1188 The symbolic splitting of the Elm, adds up to 9 (or 18, which is reduced if not considered significant)
1296 Balliol defies King Edward who invades Scotland and steals the Stone of Destiny, adds up to 9 (or 18)
1305 Wallace captured and executed. 9
1306 Robert crowned king at Scone 25th March, adds up to 11 (year reduced to one digit, day reduced to one digit, plus month)
1307 Knights Templar in France arrested by Phillip IV (13th October), 11 and 23 symbolism. And yes, it was a Friday.
Hmmm.... So if you wanted some 9 symbolism, how long would Jacques DeMolay have to be captive? 7 years?
Well, you got it, because come
1314 Jacques DeMolay curses the world, and is burned at the stake. 9 symbolism

If anyone want to figure out what it all 'means', feel free to take a stab.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I think it means you're grasping at straws as usual. But that's just me.

Why don't you enlighten us, since you seem to have such a strong grasp on it there, chum?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If you want to argue that NO ONE would use Friday the 13th as symbolism, or that NO ONE considers the month with Friday the 13th in it to be the MOST square any CALENDAR can ever be, then go for it.

1188 The symbolic splitting of the Elm, adds up to 9 (or 18, which is reduced if not considered significant)
1296 Balliol defies King Edward who invades Scotland and steals the Stone of Destiny, adds up to 9 (or 18)
1306 Robert crowned king at Scone 25th March, adds up to 11 (year reduced to one digit, day reduced to one digit, plus month)
1307 Knights Templar in France arrested by Phillip IV (13th October), 11 and 23 symbolism. And yes, it was a Friday.
Hmmm.... So if you wanted some 9 symbolism, how long would Jacques DeMolay have to be captive? 7 years?

“I don’t see much sense in that,” said Rabbit.

“No,” said Pooh humbly, “there isn’t. But there was going to be when I began it…it’s just that something happened to it on the way.”

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? You really think that the years in which things happened adding up to certain numbers means something!?!? You really think these people waited until a particular year to do these things in order to create some stupid symbolism that serves no purpose!?!? You think this MEANS something!?!? That THIS is proof of a conspiracy!?!? You're nuts.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
You're nuts.

I concur. But dude, are you seriously just figuring that out?!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

You're nuts.

I concur. But dude, are you seriously just figuring that out?!

This guy is seriously REACHING for something that's just not there. He thinks that just cuz these things mean something to him, they must mean something for real! It's insane, and he's completely paranoid about history, his government and the society he lives in. It's one thing to question everything, it's another to dig into things that very obviously do not exist.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

This guy is seriously REACHING for something that's just not there. He thinks that just cuz these things mean something to him, they must mean something for real! It's insane, and he's completely paranoid about history, his government and the society he lives in. It's one thing to question everything, it's another to dig into things that very obviously do not exist.

Megalomania is a funny thing....NOT!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Megalomania is a funny thing....NOT!

Magalomania, borderline paranoid schizophrenia. Then again, I'm no doctor.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Alright, I will enlighten ye skeptics.

11, spiritual birth.

All the 11 symbolism occurs on the crowning of a King, choosing a leader, etc. The day they were arrested was 23 symbolism (symbolic death), but the year was 11, which I take to mean they survived in other forms (which they obviously did, you need only follow who's hands the property when to).

The 9 symbolism is the end of a cycle.

Is that hard to grasp? The splitting of the Elm, the killing of Wallace, and the delayed death of Jacques DeMolay. Yes, I am 'that crazy' to think these things happened at deliberate times, and I think I have shown symptoms of their mindset (obsession with numbers, which alternatively all skeptics will accuse ME of).

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
akilles..you like numbers..do a search for the number 23..there should be a fax sheet there on everything that happened with 23..

it is interesting and should keep you busy for some time

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If I make the assumption, that the Illumantai has infiltrated at least some Masonic orders...then I observe that Masonic orders use symbolism from
eastern religions. But Masons are a western organization, European in origin. So where did this symbolism originate? One theory is that the KT was infiltrated by the Assassins, and brought this "heresy" to the west.
Supposedly, when the KT was disbanded, some of them at least reappeared in other orders, such as The Hospitallers, the Knights of Malta, etc. Then, there is the figure of Jacques de Molay the apparent grand master of the KT....whoes name keeps reappearing in association with Masonic orders... So yeah, I think there is a definite connection between the KT and the Illumanati,,,(I think we're talking about worship of "the god of this world"...Which is I think perfect for blatant materialists)

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmokatt7
Supposedly, when the KT was disbanded, some of them at least reappeared in other orders, such as The Hospitallers, the Knights of Malta, etc.

You need to read the history of the Templars and the Hospitallers. The Hospitallers started shortly before or around the same time as the poor knights (templars). They didnt "reappear" after the Templars

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Supposedly, when the KT was disbanded, some of them at least reappeared in other orders, such as The Hospitallers, the Knights of Malta, etc.

That doesnt sound too likely to me, considering that that the Hospitalliers were sworn rivals of the Templars. From what I've read, there was a deep resentment of the Templars on the part of the Hospitalliers. A lot of the Templars property that was confiscated by the Pope and the king were turned over to and used by the Hospitalliers.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

That doesnt sound too likely to me, considering that that the Hospitalliers were sworn rivals of the Templars. From what I've read, there was a deep resentment of the Templars on the part of the Hospitalliers. A lot of the Templars property that was confiscated by the Pope and the king were turned over to and used by the Hospitalliers.

While it's true they had their spats, even wound up in a few battles with one another, they were by no means "sworn rivals". The sworn enemy was the infidel. the were in competiton to be sure, but most of the time were in cooperation with each other. "Dungeon, Fire, and Sword: The Kinghts Templar in the Crusades" by John Robinson is an excellent book (IMO) on the Templars and their history... Militarily speaking. It reads like a novel, I really enjoyed it.

Without the Templars and Hospitallers, The Christians of the time would have probably been wiped out completely.

It is true that after the disbandment of the Templars, some of the individual knights fled and joined other Orders, such as the Order of Hospitallers of St. John. There were some countries where the Templars were found innocent, but even still the Order had been dealt a fatal blow by King Phillip and Pope Clement.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
John Robinson said in Born in Blood about the Templars that they refered to each other in French as - Frere Marechal which is Brother Marshal anyhow supposedly through the years the term changed gradual to Free Mason as we know it today in English, thus connecting the Knights Templars to Freemasons today. I'm not sure how that would sound in French but it might even sound a bit like the English Freemason.

Frere Marechal - Freemason

[edit on 18-5-2005 by TgSoe]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sebatwerk

LOL!!!

Maybe you should all go do some research...

Lets start your history lesson...

Round about 300ad the Roman Empire (pagans) was afraid of a major riot taking place between the early christians and the roman empire.
Thus to try and calm the christians down, the roman empire decided to accept the christian religion , BUT to pollute it with their own PAGAN beliefs and atrocities.
The roman empire hence forth called them selfes THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE , and they formed the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH round about that same time.

Being as such , the elite knights of the roman empire where now appointed as the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR (Keepers of the Faith"Roman Catholocism").
The Knights Templar had an order similiar or maybe it was even the root of the Jesuit Order, to inihalate all that opose the new "faith".

The Knights Templar with all their power and authority at that time became COMMON ROBBERS AND GRAVE ROBBERS.
Plundering as they swept through Europe,the middle east,even Eqypt.

Much later with the Holy Roman Empire and Roman Catholic faith deeply seated in Europe the Knights Templar was no longer of use and were disbanded.

Most of the Knights Templar settled down in what is now known as Switzerland , and they formed the foundations of "The World Bank" , as to unite the trade between different countries and so forth.

The Illuminati do have close relations to The World Bank (Knights Templar) and share a common goal, world domination as described by freemason AKA ALBERT PIKE !!!

PLEASE GO STUDY , BEFORE YOU UTTER COMPLETE RUBISH !!!
YES SOME OF YOU HAVE TOUTCHED ELEMENTS OF TRUTH , BUT NOT ONE OF YOU NAILED IT ! HOW PATHETIC?!

OH YEAH , AND THERE IS LINKS BETWEEN SATANISM , FREEMASONARY , ILLUMINATI AND SO FORTH , GO ASK A 17* FREEMASON OF SCOTISH ORDER ABOUT "ABADDON" (A DEMON METIONED IN REVELATIONS IN THE BIBLE)

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smally2k2

or so you have read 'Digvici Code'. Alot of facts thrown together to create fiction and nicely done - as it all leaves us now questioning this deeper.
I Live in a hamlet in the UK not at all far from the ruins of a Knights Templar and then later Hospitalrs Camera. It is very close to an 'Estate belonging to a lord where there are also ancient monuments dating back to 1700's maybe earlier, underneathe one of them was the remains of a saxon memorial too. The field across the way from me was once a strong hold. The Hamlet itself is even mentioned in the Doomsday book although under a slightly different name back then. You can clearly see in the earthworks the mound where the Building once stood and the moat that surrounds it. It belonged to the De Ros Family and subsequently the Hamlet was named after the De Ros Family. I have tried to find more info on the family and the strong hold and if they had connection with the Knights Templar, Alas it is so hard to find anything on it but i had found a few bits that backed up its existence and also that there was a Knight Templar called De Ros - Whether he was part of the same family i have no idea. Coincidently the De Ros family is mentioned in the Divinci Code:

www.danbrown.com...

I have had to put this particular project on the backburner as i am currently pursuing other interests. Sorry, Dont know about any connection between them an the Illuminanti, if you find something to back this up then please share ;o)

[edit on 27-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Of course there would be a link between the Illuminati and the Knights Templar as this pertains to the Merovingians, the bloodline that is prevalent with most of royalty and the Rothschilds.

As to what the Masons are, I think many people have their own opinions, and considering its not wide open and revealed, especially at the higher levels, they are entitled to their opinions, because no one can prove otherwise. For instance, I believe that in lower ranks, the Masons are upright and decent members of society, perhaps even in the higher ranks, that they are responsible for many of our advancements, especially in thinking. But, there is always the possibility that at a higher level, some of their ceremonies are to encourage reptilian or demonic walk in situations, ie. activation ceremonies. And I'm going to continue to believe that no matter what, and I'm so happy my father and uncle turned down the invites they received.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join