It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between Illuminati & Knights Templar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
sent reply & did not relise if i sent dialogue in paragrah form,hmm i did with out even noticing..thanks for the power of suggestion.i could use more of that,to fit in more.
I blend well,just a simple horticulturalist trying to create a garden of eden for the public and an avid tree skier.
hope you can accept me for bleeping in.at least i am not using the f.word or trying to tell some one they are wrong...
as for whoever ,dont take someone elses stuff personally,there is so much drama control going on,i dont take part in it..which can help buffer the situations before you..
anyways
probably lost ya all,i feel i lost myself
better move on to not thinking
peace with in
greenmans mind
nesting with in an ancient cave,no existance of time behind a water fall crooning out his lone song to b carried amongst the currents combing heavenly with the earthly +

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org...

Not a very good resource, methinks. Known conspiracy theory site.

perhaps this link will aide me in sharing with the satanistic dialogue..the egyptian eye left/right = 2 seperate meanings..masons etc etc yada blah blah blah.use the left eye..www.cuttingedge.org...

Huh?!?!

also another was trying to figure knights of the templar & masonry or something ?so i thought i'd throw the ley lines in,for the knight of the templar which if you connect points of the grid ,there lies the knight.

Huh?!?! Again... If you go back, read the posts and look at the links you have been given here you will see that there is NO verifiable connection between Knights Templar and Freemasonry, no matter how cool it would be if there were.

And where, praytell, "lies the knight"? I'm not pickin' up what you're layin' down here...

i can be difficult to follow ,these computers and sites are all new to me..even just a little knowledge of societies etc..for some reason a series of events..syncronistic oer coincidental led me with out looking for..peeking into secret societies,ancient history/religions math,dimensions,wrinkle in time,etc etc.
all this is new to me..few weeks..
i do have a little experience the ley lines and its influences..occasionally hobby,studying old/ancient cairnes in the north east..many in my area.
for some reason all this has just tied together

Perhaps I am being overly thick here (it's been known to happen
), but I just don't see what it is you're trying to say.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Methinks the Cutting Edge site is only misguided in the sense that it only leads back to Christianity.

Greenmanmind, do you have any ley line maps you could show me?

A huge link between the Illuminati and Knights Templar is obvious through their similar manipulation of economics, and banking. Although seemingly Christian, the Knights had no qualms about making money from interest, hoarding land, or threatening people with force.

Everything from the formation of the Knights, to their 'death', is meant to be symbolic, and I don't think they actually started when stated, nor did they 'die'. 1118, 1188, 1307...

Here's more advice, Greenmanmind, don't waste your time 'Casting pearls before swine'.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
thegeneral registered 2/1/05, and hasn't posted in this thread since the original post.

I'm calling troll

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
When did you post in this thread?
I'm calling troll

Don't divert the discussion unnecessarliy.
REPOST

Greenmanmind, do you have any ley line maps you could show me?

A huge link between the Illuminati and Knights Templar is obvious through their similar manipulation of economics, and banking. Although seemingly Christian, the Knights had no qualms about making money from interest, hoarding land, or threatening people with force.

Everything from the formation of the Knights, to their 'death', is meant to be symbolic, and I don't think they actually started when stated, nor did they 'die'. 1118, 1188, 1307...

Here's more advice, Greenmanmind, don't waste your time 'Casting pearls before swine'.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
thegeneral registered 2/1/05, and hasn't posted in this thread since the original post.

I'm calling troll

Or any others for that matter. One-post-wonder, or so it would seem. His profile says he was logged in on 2/4 but only the one post. Meh. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The knight templar have a link to illuminati but it would take one hour to explain why

The knight templar were of the middle age and started some rituals and secret societies and then it changed name many times but still, it was the societies who created banks and had control over population...

the free masons are NOT satanist, it's the high elite of freemason (33 rite and over) that USE the freemason to cover the acitvities...

illuminati-news.com...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
possibly we are all thick.

I do have some info i can show you ,about the knight of the templar with in the ancient geometry.thou at this time i put it in the hands of another who is a curious astrologer..
i would love to share and perhaps will,thou at the same time,my higher self is telling me to not speak my mind,for much of this like you said is hard to follow,beyond manys perceptions..
perhaps i sound like a poor ridule..many years ago when i had so many questions about who we are and our full potential..i ran into a scientist from washington dc.& we had a long discussion..before they departed his wife said that i must be one special person for he never really talks to people about such things..i have also met shamans and clarvoyants..real ones..and also people who were enlightened some that seemed just crazy and all of them had a ridule..
not to be figured out until ready and once ready then there it was.
maybe its not right for me to burst anyones bubble..our minds can be fragile.
all i can say is seek and ye shall find,thou maybe only when you are not trying to /looking for.
once we give up the control
then again i was recently told we do need to step on the gas peddle...sounds kind of contradicting,another ridule to figure.

anyways thanks for letting me take up some space
never meant to b here..it just is.
every day i die a new death

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
ooopsie
sorry about my structure again.
i am sure it is hard on your eyes.

maybe you can find something about the ley lines on the computer.
they go by other names..the dragon lines &holy lines..well enuf.

i am not sure if there would be a story ..well there must..behind the westford knight../statue?in wesfield /westford massashuesettes..
freemason temple in new lebanon ny .is on the cemetary ley line..
there is a big temple in troy ny..must be on the peacemaker ley line.

i was assuming that early masons had this knowledge when they placed the sites of temples..
maybe i am wrong..there is a peace pagoda in grafton ny..it is on the peacemaker ley line as well...the site is an ancient native burial ground as well..so it is a sacred place of power ...the budhist monk probably had no idea that was the case..she just fell (sort of speak)into the land and owner.

these ley lines influence.....
kind of like the divine hand at work..
where ley lines cross...called the holy cross etc.yada blah blah.
this is where pyramids around the world and anicent churches and stonhenge and nuclear plants/hydro....diverse cultural centers.
lie
i gave up on all this a couple yrs.ago,when i found an ancient stone chamber in the ground on the chakra ley line..which is one of the edges on the knight of the templars sword..the place i found was a powerful archaic place...i turned away quickly and did not feel to good upon leaving,perhaps my chakras were not aligned..dunno!
i was told recently that a man and a shaman vissitted the site...the shaman did not explain..they also left quickly..
so if you are curious...about all this,please tread lightly..

the world is as we dream it

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
ya know amelia..i was thinking the same exact thing earlier today while skking..
i felt as if the goverment..the lower free masons corporations etc..are just a cover..for the elitist...
the puppets. slaves all making this show all work,for the better of the kings.
guess there has to be control over the masses..what would it be like if there was no control...to many people living together it would be a mess..well it is all a mess really.but controlled.
i often wish a huge tsunami would wash over the lands and cover everything below 3000 feet..i would not be sad.
at peace

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
ya know amelia..i was thinking the same exact thing earlier today while skking..
i felt as if the goverment..the lower free masons corporations etc..are just a cover..for the elitist...
the puppets. slaves all making this show all work,for the better of the kings.
guess there has to be control over the masses..what would it be like if there was no control...to many people living together it would be a mess..well it is all a mess really.but controlled.
i often wish a huge tsunami would wash over the lands and cover everything below 3000 feet..i would not be sad.
at peace

That's so completely absurd! That could be said about ANYTHING! I think that car dealerships are all a front for illegal parrot smuggling rings that benefit only the top owners of the dealerships. Making up some wild accusation doesn't make it true. Come up with some evidence and maybe you might stop sounding like a troll.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
That's so completely absurd! That could be said about ANYTHING! I think that car dealerships are all a front for illegal parrot smuggling rings that benefit only the top owners of the dealerships. Making up some wild accusation doesn't make it true. Come up with some evidence and maybe you might stop sounding like a troll.

I hear North America has quite a lucrative underground parrot smuggling operation, but in reality the 42 1/2 degree Masons are behind it all.

I heard that almost straight from the horse's mouth too, so it must be true.

[edit on 2/7/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by sebatwerk

I hear North America has quite a lucrative underground parrot smuggling operation, but in reality the 42 1/2 degree Masons are behind it all.

I heard that almost straight from the horse's mouth too, so it must be true.

[edit on 2/7/05 by The Axeman]

42 1/2? Shows what you know! Not many people have heard of it, but a reliable source told me about the honorary 43 1/3 degree! He said that if you're of the appropriate bone-marrow dna line, then once you get that degree you can automatically just kill people with your mind! And you also get a special decoder that shows you a map of the REAL addresses to the stars homes.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You know, you're a real ******* for choosing the angle of 42.5 degrees.

Its one of those things where you can claim total ignorance, yet have a good brotherhood chuckle, isn't it?

360 / 1.618 (the Golden Ratio, duh) =
222.5 degrees

360-222.5= 137.5
And of course, when constructed, a 137.5 angle is really a reverse 42.5 angle.

Any Brotherhood claiming its knowledge from Ancient Egypt would know that as many failed pyramids were built at this angle.

And any brotherhood descended from Ancient Egypt would take the symbolic form of a Pyramid, with only a few at the top.

And yet we have Masons scoffing at the implication that something sinister could be run from the top down, with individuals unaware of their role in the greater scheme?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It always leads back to egypt, or at least a link with egypt and the begining and the taking over of the world when the final cornerstone is placed on atop the old pyramid of giza.... lol (wasnt masons who placed it wonder why
) hmmmm...... , secret meanings e.g. horus = hours , isis =eye , all seeing eye . even if people were to learn or understand everystep of the way the masons have to deny it no matter what, its in the rules
, masons dont like breaking rules which to be fair is an okay thing, even masons need boundaries. but they aint no satanists just people into ancient rituals to keep both history and tradition alive.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Its one of those things where you can claim total ignorance, yet have a good brotherhood chuckle, isn't it?

It sure would be. That's if the guy who posted it was actually a Freemason.

But then maybe Axeman placed that number there because he knows a bit about maths too? Or do you think that you are the only non-mason in the world who can add 2 and 2 together?
For all your mathematical prowess, you really should be sitting at the back of the class wearing a large pointy hat with a giant "D" written on it.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I myself aint no mason as im sure alot of people here arent aswell , i like these forums as its a method of expression , it also gives a better understanding of what people generally know.
masons are interesting however aswell as its links with the ley lines etc...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So.....

Any actual connections between the Knights Templar and Operative Freemasonry?

I find it difficult to beleive that a unit of martial monks, disbanded, excommunicated and largely destroyed, is going to go underground, and bother to fill the ranks of a labour guild.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
So.....

Any actual connections between the Knights Templar and Operative Freemasonry?

None. The only links that can be found are some shared symbols. But these symbols are also found throughout the world in many other societies and organisations. The only other bit of "evidence" comes from the window at Rosslyn Chapel.

It's probable that the KT directly employed masons.
Historically it was the nobles who paid for the churches of Europe to be built. This is reinforced when one considers that the KT had close ties with the Vatican (or what evolved into the Vatican) and it's knights were mostly of noble birth. Building a church was a sure way to curry favour with those high ups within the Catholic faith. It's likely that many KT had employed operative masons to build their churches.

There the link would end though. Operative masons were builders, architects and labourers. Noblemen were knights.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What keeps coming to me is what "secret" the Templars held so precious and
were so persecuted for. I've been told it is coming soon--the answer that
is. the Templars
information pointing to an "L" gate that is the place of ascension--maybe
among other things, but is this what you are ultimately searching for?"
I live near shelburn falls massacheuesettes and have understood all this prior to ever reading into anything.
i dont belong to any society or religion..i am just close to nature,very close.
i feel that i could be persecuted.with the knowledge that i hold and dont understand in words.
everything is broken up and dances
there is a pattern in everything and in everything a pattern.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join