It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain now doesn't trust the IC.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree, when you have a state where illegals can vote they can rule without competition.

Corruption at its finest.

But with McCain, people could do better in their state.

you don't even know how California checks for illegal voting...the only corruption going on here is your corruption of the facts...I live in California and any citizen can go down to their county registrar of voting and get the information on how it is checked for accuracy...as far as McCain, I wouldn't vote for him because I'm a democrat, but he is totally right as far as Russia is concerned. the "first page" so-called republicans sound suspiciously like anarchists or foreigners that would like nothing better than to see the citizenry of the U.S. embroiled in political chaos.....I'm not biting on that, and neither should our worthy patriotic republicans.....WE, yes WE....as a nation of Americans have always been able to work out our differences regardless if we are conservatives or liberals. let's not be swayed by those that wish ALL OF US harm.

How do you debate people who feel the whole world is against them?!?!

Where every real news organization with accountability is lying but every two bit conspiracy site is accurate?!?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I lived in California too, when my husband was in the military tah tah.

Yes the facts are that during the year before the major elections their border crossing seems to increased considerably and so their voter registration.

Is well documented and discussed on another thread.

So I know what I am talking about, still you believe whatever you want.

And that is that.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I keep seeing it but I don't know this word prolly.
It's not in any dictionary. Please help..

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: ketsuko
I wish I knew why Arizona keeps sending McCain back to the senate. They need to primary his wrinkled old pucker on out of there.

I agree, I think it is time for McCain to retire and enjoy the rest of his life. He does not handle stress well anymore. He also seems to be getting paranoid. He believes all the fake news that comes his way, he may be on some medicines that block his ability to reason properly.

Prob because he has always taken care of his district...

He is a war hero of unspeakable courage, who has at least some what really given it the college try to avoid all the crazy conspiracy theories that have swept the GOP.....

McCain is prob the most honorable person in Washington..

I mean come on.. he refused a prisoner exchange that would have sent him home because he refused to leave his men.WHILE BEING TORTURED!!!!

Jesus Christ?!?!

A

Hey, I have no problem with McCain, he was a war hero. He was a very good polititian for years. But something is happening to his rationality and he needs to step away from his job now. This may be age related, I do not hold it against him. It may be caused by common medicines given to older people to treat conditions. I have seen a lot of my older friends get this way when they got old. I would advise them to retire when they get this way, all the good they did in their life can be lost if they keep going. I do not want McCain to discredit his reputation he built, I believe he should retire.

Life has taught me a lot, I am sixty one now and know someday I may get that way too. When I do notice it, I will quit discussing important things with others and start commenting on baby pictures and cute cats on Facebook.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

I was looking up average age of senators and came up with 61 years. Mccain is 80 years old. Waters is 78. They should have to retire at 65. If they still want to serve their constituents they can get a job at their local Mc Donald's. They aren't helping people anymore with their old ideas. Their old ideas are what got us in this mess anyways.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

like many other career politicians in congress that has been there already pass their useful years, he has become senile.

It is sad that this politicians will rather die while sitting in congress blabbering than retiring in peace and comfort.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I wish I knew why Arizona keeps sending McCain back to the senate. They need to primary his wrinkled old pucker on out of there.

I agree, I think it is time for McCain to retire and enjoy the rest of his life. He does not handle stress well anymore. He also seems to be getting paranoid. He believes all the fake news that comes his way, he may be on some medicines that block his ability to reason properly.

He is a war hero of unspeakable courage, who has at least some what really given it the college try to avoid all the crazy conspiracy theories that have swept the GOP.....

I mean come on.. he refused a prisoner exchange that would have sent him home because he refused to leave his men.WHILE BEING TORTURED!!!!

Jesus Christ?!?!

A

Honourable? He's a horrible person.

Definitely no hero.

Despite crying about how horrible it was for him during an unjust war he regularly calls for war with practically everyone on the planet. Probably the biggest warmonger at capitol hill.

He claims to speak for veterans and always drums up his own pathetic service record to win favour from them, yet when it comes time to foot the bill for the veterans he always votes against them.

Not to mention his staunch support for the House of Saud, Islamist terrorists in Syria, his borderline genocidal stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict...

What a piece of #.

Interestingly, at a tangent I find it very strange how the left supports a man who is warmongering psychopath, hates homosexuals, supports the financial elite on wallstreet over the working poor in America and a whole host of positions that should be incompatible with theirs.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Jesus Christ?!?!

A

Hey, I have no problem with McCain, he was a war hero. He was a very good polititian for years. But something is happening to his rationality and he needs to step away from his job now. This may be age related, I do not hold it against him. It may be caused by common medicines given to older people to treat conditions. I have seen a lot of my older friends get this way when they got old. I would advise them to retire when they get this way, all the good they did in their life can be lost if they keep going. I do not want McCain to discredit his reputation he built, I believe he should retire.

Life has taught me a lot, I am sixty one now and know someday I may get that way too. When I do notice it, I will quit discussing important things with others and start commenting on baby pictures and cute cats on Facebook.

Father Time definately catches us all.

The weird dynamic is that what seems like the craziest politicians are intensely popular at home.

For every reason on the spectrum. Some have them fooled, some have always taken care of their home and some just have the political inferstructure.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I respect his military service... he is now a relic of a by gone age that needs to be retired... I think the only people that like him are the same folks that have been voting for him for 30 years...

he seems to have spiraled downward fairly rapidly since his presidential run, he did his service now its time to move on... The GOP has some of the same problems the DNC does... people that have been around for to many years and have not figured out times they are a changing.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

like many other career politicians in congress that has been there already pass their useful years, he has become senile.

It is sad that this politicians will rather die while sitting in congress blabbering than retiring in peace and comfort.

right...wisdom is a bitch...I guess from now on you'll have surgery done by a EMT, after all, he has some experience with medicine.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I remember when he ran for presidential candidate to lost to Bush in 2000, I didn't like it back then and I still don't like it, I have this thing that when I dislike a candidate and research on them proving that is a reason for that concern I will never trust them again.

I do make mistakes, did it with Bill, Bush and Obama.

Hope Trump doesn't disappoint me and decided to become a politicians like the rest of the crowd eventually.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I have serious doubts these election arent rigged. Congress repeatedly gets the lowest ratings ever and yet these key congressmen and women keep getting relected til well into their 90's. Either the people are that stupid or its rigged, tough call.

Term limits is something trump promised but the left is to busy hammering him for stupid things such as visiting his family on the weekends at maralago to actually make a valid complain about something significant such as term limits.

edit on 41331America/ChicagoSun, 26 Mar 2017 11:41:25 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I think he should retire, he used to be a decent person. Basically he is still decent but he has some problems now, it is nothing to be ashamed of. I actually feel sorry for McCain, the stress of his job is making things worse. He has been doing it so long that he knows no other way, he is sort of scared of quitting I suppose.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Jesus Christ?!?!

A

Father Time definately catches us all.

The weird dynamic is that what seems like the craziest politicians are intensely popular at home.

For every reason on the spectrum. Some have them fooled, some have always taken care of their home and some just have the political inferstructure.

He needs to find something to do and retire. It is hard, he put the pole vaulting pole high on the rack for so long it is now stuck there, he can't go higher and can't go lower because he believes he can still do it. His age is catching up with him and he wants to help the people in his district yet, he does not want to give up. But he can't keep doing it.

Look at Trump, he wants to have his name in history and wants to help bring back the good times when everyone could get work if they wanted and little assistance was needed. He does not need more money at his age. But people cannot see what drives him. I honor him for trying, but I also think it is too late. Our people have gotten priviledged, many do not want to work at jobs they feel are substandard to their education level, and do not want to get dirty. This is a real problem, the manufacturing jobs making things we really need stabalize an economy. Trumps ideology is not accepted by many people, they believe in technology. Technology is a scam. People are losing their ability to reason or think deeply, they can't even make change for a dollar without technology to give them the answer. Trump doesn't realize that people want to believe in fairy tales now, McCain doesn't realize this either.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

“This is a most serious issue,” McCain said. “The question is how significant were those ties.

” His call for an independent investigation came after Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said he had briefed Trump on the committee’s probe, prompting critics to charge he was acting more like an advocate for the president than an independent investigator.

“It’s bizarre,” McCain said.

Washington Post

We wouldn't want an independent committee now would we.

As Rep. Adam B. Schiff said..

"The chairman will either need to decide if he's leading an investigation into conduct which includes allegations of potential coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russians, or he is going to act as a surrogate of the White House. Because he cannot do both,"

LA Times

Devin Nunes sabotaged the integrity of the committee with his actions. To deny this proves you to be a stooge for the Trump admin. His actions have created suspicion in regards to his central role in the investigation.

The noose continues to tighten.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

How do you debate people who feel the whole world is against them?!?!

Where every real news organization with accountability is lying but every two bit conspiracy site is accurate?!?

You don't debate people who view the world in this way. It's a lost cause.

Remember.... Obama is a Muslim Communist who's turned all of the frogs gay........ and don't drink the tap water.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

Sciff is a loon attempting a power grab in Washington.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: GD21D

Sciff is a loon attempting a power grab in Washington.

By wanting an investagation that isn't compromised by possible bias?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Of course McCain doesn't trust the Intelligence Committee - even if Nunes was confronted with stone-cold evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, he would try to cover it up. It is not McCain who is looking out for himself, but Nunes and Trump. McCain is willing to go against his party because he is genuinely concerned about Trump's involvement with Russia, something that most Republicans are too busy denying. Most Republicans seem to think that even if Trump colluded with Russia and has many Russian ties, they don't care as long as no one finds out about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

...amongst a few other interesting tid bits on him.

There was a small publication in the 60's that actually got a reporter into the POW camp, a French weekly, which got some interesting photos of McCain not actually being in what you'd call durance vile. It's said that the print run, the photos, the photographer and the negatives were all gathered up shortly after, but things rarely go away so totally.

It might be sort of interesting to see the Senator from Anheiser-Busch confront them. If they ever existed, and could be dug up.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join