It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain now doesn't trust the IC.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

He also expressed concerns, as head of the Senate Armed Services Committee, about the Trump campaign’s alleged ties to Moscow, and repeated his call for an independent committee to investigate such matters after House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes disclosed that he thought Trump’s communications may have been inadvertently listened to by the FBI, without sharing that with other committee members or disclosing his source. “I have significant concerns about the intelligence committee's ability to get to the bottom of this issue,” McCain said. “We need a select committee.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

In an article where McCain is whining about Trump not meeting with him personally, McCain now wants a "special" committee to investigate the Russian Trump connection. He seems to want to be sure his earlier lies and the effort he put into those lies don't go to waste. After all, He and his snuggle bunny Lindsey Graham are heavily invested in a Russian conspiracy.

It's time for a lot of change in Washington. A lot.

But why would Trump offer this tool the time of day? He has done nothing but try to subvert every action since the election. It would seem that a decent lawyer could find grounds for treason here. I bet he and Lindsey would look smashing in orange suits.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I wish I knew why Arizona keeps sending McCain back to the senate. They need to primary his wrinkled old pucker on out of there.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
John McCain is a prime example of why we need term limits and a mandatory retirement age for Congress.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There are a bunch of the NWO crowd that needs to be flushed down some socialite stool and forgotten, the sooner the better. Talk about a war hawk and instigator.. If anyone needs to be investigated for their ties to known terrorist it is good old John boy.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ole Johnny Mac went rogue on a lot of people with his little spy caper.
From string puller to string hanger.
In other words, a halo doesn't have to fall far to become a hangman's noose.

en.wikipedia.org...

Buck
edit on 26-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I see a rat getting real nervous.....

I do believe ole John is aware of the videos of him and Graham in Ukraine that Trump now has his hands on amongst a few other interesting tid bits on him.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
McCain doesn't piss me off the way other Republicans do. He says things I like sometimes, as opposed to never. These are mostly witty single moments though.
edit on 26-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The Senate would be better off without him and Graham.

Mccain thought he was witty when he framed the resolution for allowing Montenegro to join NATO calling objections the work of Russian Agents. Rand Paul objecting and Mccain calling him a Russian Agent was way out of line.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It would seem that a decent lawyer could find grounds for treason here

Treason for questioning Trump?! You people are insane.

As much as I don't McCain he is correct that Trump's blatant and questionable connections with the Russians should be investigated. It seems like his sole reason for running for President is to make deals with them to enrich himself and his cabinet.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The man is paranoid beyond all reason.

Someone should set up a special committee to investigate McCain's ties to radical Islamist organisations worldwide, particularly the "moderate" Syrian Opposition. That way he can be jailed for supporting terrorist organisations.

I mean it's drop in the bucket when it comes to the menagerie of scum and vermin that McCain aligns himself with, but it's a start.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
McCain is old politics trying to fit in a new age. It's failing hard. I believe the man is losing it bit by bit. That is, however, my opinion on him. I don't see what his issue with Nunes is, I mean the man brief the media first then went to the White house afterwards.

All we know is that while "wiretape" is a euphemism, because we here at ATS know better and if I was being listened on, I'll prolly say the same thing, ignorant? sure. I think McCain is looking out for his own back and isn't doing himself any favors, especially considering the Russian narrative is falling harder then a swim suit models bikini.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I haven't been a fan of McCain since the 2000 primary season...

He has always been an attention seeker from the old guard liberal media...

They have always loved him because he fights against republican presidents(bush, trump)

The moment McCain actually ran the MSM crucified him...

One would think he could remember that last point...

But alas, McCain is drawn to media adoration as a fly to honey.

-Chris

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wonder why too, the man is a fossil dinosaur, he needs to be put in a museum.

And he is not the only one, most of the California good for nothing representatives needs to be scrapped and send to the landfills.

Nothing but trash in congress and is not only the Democrats trash, republicans have plenty too.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

California has an excuse. They are basically a one party ruled state. There will be change there when the state collapses economically and not before.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I agree, when you have a state where illegals can vote they can rule without competition.

Corruption at its finest.

But with McCain, people could do better in their state.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Maybe if McCain wasn't portrayed as a heroic naval aviator and POW he would become irrelevant. McCain has made sure that the transcripts of his "Tokyo Rose" style broadcasts while a POW are buried and not declassified. John boy also is responsible for the deaths of 135 American sailors and injuring hundreds more on the U.S.S. Forestall playing hotshot fighter pilot in 1967 of the coast of North Korea......where are the hackers when you need them?

www.topix.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I wish I knew why Arizona keeps sending McCain back to the senate. They need to primary his wrinkled old pucker on out of there.

I agree, I think it is time for McCain to retire and enjoy the rest of his life. He does not handle stress well anymore. He also seems to be getting paranoid. He believes all the fake news that comes his way, he may be on some medicines that block his ability to reason properly.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I agree, when you have a state where illegals can vote they can rule without competition.

Corruption at its finest.

But with McCain, people could do better in their state.

you don't even know how California checks for illegal voting...the only corruption going on here is your corruption of the facts...I live in California and any citizen can go down to their county registrar of voting and get the information on how it is checked for accuracy...as far as McCain, I wouldn't vote for him because I'm a democrat, but he is totally right as far as Russia is concerned. the "first page" so-called republicans sound suspiciously like anarchists or foreigners that would like nothing better than to see the citizenry of the U.S. embroiled in political chaos.....I'm not biting on that, and neither should our worthy patriotic republicans.....WE, yes WE....as a nation of Americans have always been able to work out our differences regardless if we are conservatives or liberals. let's not be swayed by those that wish ALL OF US harm.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: ketsuko

I agree, I think it is time for McCain to retire and enjoy the rest of his life. He does not handle stress well anymore. He also seems to be getting paranoid. He believes all the fake news that comes his way, he may be on some medicines that block his ability to reason properly.

Prob because he has always taken care of his district...

He is a war hero of unspeakable courage, who has at least some what really given it the college try to avoid all the crazy conspiracy theories that have swept the GOP.....

McCain is prob the most honorable person in Washington..

I mean come on.. he refused a prisoner exchange that would have sent him home because he refused to leave his men.WHILE BEING TORTURED!!!!

Jesus Christ?!?!

A

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join