It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islington [London] another car attack last night, but oh noooo, it's not a terrorist attack...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

originally posted by: Misterlondon
I saw three Arab guys in a van yesterday.. i was going to call the police because they looked suspicious with their beards..
Maybe I should have done because they were probably involved in this act of terrorism..

I mean almost 11 pm at night in area most people would never even have heard of would be the the way to cause maximum carnage and get the world watching..

But they weren't in a van and there were four of them aged 17-19.

However there were probably several thousand vans with bearded, brown-skinned males in them yesterday alone. Exactly zero of them went on to commit an atrocity. This is me trying to say, "Whoa there, settle down Mr London and appreciate how the Daily Mail is playing on your emotions."

But then why does the op say it was terrorism.. i mean I know Islington very well and as you said it is like the wild west.. could this really have been a few roughians up to shenanigans? At 11 pm I must add..

Thinking about it, I got my car mot'd yesterday in a garage owned by a lebanese guy.. who is actually a friend of mine but at the end of the day he is Muslim so maybe I should get it re checked in by a non Muslim in case they sabotaged it..

Because we are supposed to not trust and hate them rIght.. looks like I'm gonna lose a heap of good friends now, change my dentist and doctor.. never go in my local shop and live under a rock for the rest of my life ..
edit on 26/3/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I saw three Arab guys in a van yesterday.. i was going to call the police because they looked suspicious with their beards..
Maybe I should have done because they were probably involved in this act of terrorism..

I saw some homeless guys the other day they had beards too, because they:

a) can't find sink and mirror under bridges

b) keep their hair and beard long on purpose to deter mosquitos and flies

c) are terrrists

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

The basic point I was making is we should all dial down our emotions and crank up our objective sides instead.

Too many people are jumpy and projecting their worst fears on day-to-day incidents. I've been in the same mind-set (years ago) and not riding a high horse on this one.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

c) are terrrists

The daily mail and op says... C
edit on 26/3/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: intrptr

c) are terrrists

The daily mail and op says... C

Yep, 'homelessness' is terrifying to squares.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It's almost as if people WANT terrorism to happen.

Wtf is wrong with the world? People get outraged over the dumbest # these days. We've been conditioned by the media to do so, even though people "don't trust" the media they are being led around by the nose with their narrative.

ATS used to be a place that didn't pay much attention to the MSM or their narrative but now that's all anyone ever talks about, either that or Trump.
edit on 3/26/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Oh, if this was in anyway Terrorist related, the MSM would be all over it and our screens would be full of pictures of the carnage.

Gang of stoners losing control of a vehicle, no big deal, it's an everyday occurrence.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

None of it will be considered terrorist, even if it is. Have we not learnt this narrative yet? It's always going to be played down.

Unless there is a thousand ISIS mujahideen walking down your street sreaming god is great, and even then. Who knows, a thousand lone wolfs got together at the pub and said "Yair, let go do sumfink rite? One more pint lads, then we're orf!"

the media hide it, but it's obvious. not saying in this case, but definitely in previous cases.

"he yelled allahu akbar!! then stabbed 19 people!" = "nothing to see here, it was a misguided delusional mental dude"

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

First of all, I am not even posting this because it is yet another attack using cars to kill people, I am posting this because I am livid that on none of the 'official' MSN you can comment on this. I only found two alternative sites where commenting is ALLOWED.

Remember pizzagate (wether true or not just an example) and remember how most alternative sites rolled over within days ?

Well that tells me one thing most sites just follow MSM and well I think it's very easy to control the narrative of forums... most people just comply.

I mean do they think we a fckwits? Car-in-people-knives. It's the exact same MO that the jihadist use.

Well fckwits can be paid can they ? Jihadist or not we have to stay vigilant.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Why can't we comment?

Did you comment of the two alternative sites you mentioned...if so, copy and paste your comments here.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well, what do we know thus far...

A major terror attack took place in London only days ago where the attack had a knife and after hitting a number of people then murdered a Police officer.

We then have here a situation where a car driven at high speed was ploughed into patrons of a Pub/Bar and two people on board had knifes. It would be similar to the past events where after the fact more "copy cat" style attacks where made, after the Westminster incident a attack was thwarted in Antwerp I believe.

Daesh videos have called for lower level attacks carried out by a few individuals rather than big show stoppers..

There is of course a rhetoric of enrichment in the UK as with the rest of Europe so it goes without saying that attempts are made for certain events to be dumbed down as nothing to see here move along, as not to disrupt their rhetoric.

Personally to say in the news articles that the Police do not believe it is terror related is absurd, what would make them so sure?.. Also "as normal" there are no names given.. Normally it would be John smith of so and so road was arrested for X Y Z, but we see here again that is not the case..

It may well be nothing, but then it may well be everything.. There is a elephant in the room and people with their heads in the sand so just make your own best judgement as to what you think happened..

RA
edit on 26-3-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I saw a brilliant analysis of IS on the Sunday debate. The Terrorists always seeks to bring attention to their cause. That is the bottom line. We must be careful not to brand everything as "Terrorist" because Daesh will claim anything as their own actions so ratcheting up the fear and making these pathetic losers look fearsome. MSN was very wise to be cautious

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Well, i'm not in London but i am still in the UK. Being incapacitated i tend to watch crap television, a lot, and especially enjoy Police Interceptors (Chan5), Traffic Cops (BBC1), Cops with Cameras (ITV1), Motorway Cops (BBC1) etc etc and i see these kind of incidents every programme, in fact, if it wasn't for these incidents there probably wouldn't be a programme worth watching to be quite honest!

So, Islington on a Saturday night? weapons found? no biggie to be quite honest, it happens every day in the UK in probably every constabulary area inside England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Terrorism? i doubt it very much, the OP said it was the same MO as the Westminster / Parliament incident earlier last week. Dear OP, you are missing the point, the MO is being followed by the potential terrorist rather than the JOYRIDERS following the terrorist MO ........ with the exception of the rampaging stabbing at the end.

So, you wanted to comment on MSM? what exactly were you going to comment? that would be interesting to know, please tell.

In the meantime, i'll watch my crap "fly on the wall" police programmes and now think that all high speed chases were terrorist related.

Thanks

ETA and PS, what is your take on the Merseyside Gas Explosion this weekend? Terrorism?
edit on 2017-03-26T09:08:30-05:002017Sun, 26 Mar 2017 09:08:30 -0500bSunday0803America/Chicago179 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I remember before the London car attack.
in the news two or more Car attacks.

I wounder just how many car!
terr-orist attacks we have had.
any one good at news searches?
can you find out?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If we can tell who is or is not a terrorist by the way they look, then why is profiling a bad thing?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Perhaps the driver was attempting to avoid the congestion charge .

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This thread is obviously dead now because this case is over and done with. It was two teens who fled from a robbery, we are told and we just have to take their word for it because that is all we can do.
I wanted to finish this by saying that I am still wondering why we couldn't reply on any MSN to this story.

I called it a terror attack and I also called it a possible couple of stoned chavs [kids of a certain social strata].
I called it both because it could have been both. Apparently it was kids. No idea who or where from. Just their ages...

They lost control over their car and rammed into a bunch of people.

Well excuse anyone who may entertain the possibility that they could have been terrorists, because if you remember rightly only two days before we had an actual terror attack in London, killing 6, using a car! Then we had the German christmas market lorry killing and before that the French mass killing by muslims in a lorry.

You would have to be brain dead NOT to come to the conclusion that it was yet another one.
We don't know the whole story. All we know is that it was 'kids' of unknown anything, fleeing from a robbery, armed with knives. Altogether still not a pretty conclusion. We still don't know their names and we were still never able to comment [which was my main gripe - as usually when teens do something stupid, people ARE allowed to comment].

Were they non British teens? [What does that matter you ask? I could have told you had we been allowed to comment], were they holders of British passport youths? Or were they bona fide British Chavs from a sink estate?

In these times, where there seems to be an attack every week somewhere, I'd like more info, just like they give us when kids normally do something bad. This one was kept very restrained, no info, no comments. Why, for the protection of criminals?]

How can we not get suspicious when the MSN treat us like children?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

How can we not get suspicious when the MSN treat us like children?

Turn off MSN,you'll see the difference ; it is better to live without the fear that the MSN is tasked to induce in you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join