It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 FOUND on Google Earth for real?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: phatkhat
Oh.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think this is a self promotion video for Scott Waring and his website, or someone using his name to gain credibility.

It's like the "face shaped" object on the moon. Everyone sees what they want to see. This is most likely to be shadow and waves and / or photo-shop and / or a real plane used for diving, but not MH370. If he was so certain then he'd be there with the world press. The vid would publish the coordinates.

Look to Spirit of Miami

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Off the coast of Cape Town, South Africa,

Did it have enough fuel to reach Cape Town?

Dont think so. someone calcuated that the point at which it went missing was within 10 minutes flying time equidistant to both Bejing and Deargo Carcsia.

Unless this location is also the same distance then either the person who did calcuation of equidistance is wrong orr ....

How many of these large planes can go missing and never be found without one of them being a plane of recent intest, is what I wonder.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It would be good to solve the mystery finally be it found on some army base island or under the ocean.
I started watching the video but the computer narration voice creeped my daughter and me out.

edit on 26-3-2017 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling duh

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
lol

We can't determine if we can see a plane in the ocean on earth, but so many people see statues and buildings on mars.

At least with this, we can go swimming one day and find out. Either a eureka moment, or a very interesting coral reef.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I've found Scott Waring's video of this here.

Thanks for the link Chad , Google Earth really is a wonder of our time.

"1% chance or less that this is the actual airplane" , 100% chance he made the video for clicks.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Same plane as 6 months ago ATS here.....that got debunked quickly due to the size was about half.?
edit on 26-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Trying to keep an open mind.... The anomaly does have the basic shape of the plane, the wings are swept evenly on both sides, the wings and tail appear to be proportionally correct. Regarding its location so close to shore it is possible the plane actually went down farther away and remained somewhat buoyant, depending on damage to the plane and contents of the cargo hold. If that were the case it is possible the plane moved slowly to its current location...no pun intended. Perhaps not a very likely scenario, but unlikely things do happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I think this is a self promotion video for Scott Waring and his website, or someone using his name to gain credibility.

It's like the "face shaped" object on the moon. Everyone sees what they want to see. This is most likely to be shadow and waves and / or photo-shop and / or a real plane used for diving, but not MH370. If he was so certain then he'd be there with the world press. The vid would publish the coordinates.

Look to Spirit of Miami

Make your mind up.

All you've said here, is that you don't think it's MH370, and anyone else that does are wrong because a) it's some kind of pareidolia..b) a shadow...c) a computer graphics hoax...d) an airliner, but deliberately placed for training...but not MH370 regardless which of the above options it turns out to be...!

Can't you see how screwed up your post actually was?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Have those calculating the fuel capacities of MH370 taken account of tail winds etc?

They can significantly reduce fuel consumption, and so greatly extend range.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Old news, this was discussed on ATS one year ago, as seen here, and it didn't look convincing at the time.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Somewhat planelike. Sure.

Yes but given the confirmation of parts of the plane that have landed on the beach. There is no logical reason to believe that the plane would be intact or give a plane shape if it disintegrated.

This is why I don't trust UFO people. They don't think logically.

Confirmed MH370 parts.

In other words you're former Air Force dude is a prima donna, attention seeker.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

The size ratio factors in as well. It really shows this in street level, in comparison to some of the terrain. If there really are remains of some sort of aircraft, then it would be more of that of a jet trainer.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Interesting, and it didn't show up in search.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Can't you see how screwed up your post actually was?

You need to go back and re-read my post.

1. This is not MH370.
2. It could be (a) photo shopped (b) a shape that resembles a plane, or (c) a plane that is used as a dive site, thus placed there on purpose.

As it's not MH370 what it actually is is unimportant, just a possible alternative in the absence of any evidence.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Excellent question that passed through my mind as well. I wonder....

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The debris found to date shows that the aircraft made a high speed impact with the water. What's in that video is almost completely intact, which would be consistent with a safe ditching and very little debris. Debris found so far includes a piece of cabin bulkhead that is consistent with a Malaysian 777 cabin.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The debris found to date shows that the aircraft made a high speed impact with the water. What's in that video is almost completely intact, which would be consistent with a safe ditching and very little debris. Debris found so far includes a piece of cabin bulkhead that is consistent with a Malaysian 777 cabin.

Agreed. After whats been found and positively i.d.'d so far..logic concludes an impacted and intact plane sitting whole on the bottom of the sea..WHOLE nearly...is not entirely impossible(because there are many)...but in this case...highly improbable.

At the very least...thats TONS of material hitting the water HARD.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I am not an expert but neither are many other's here, some do know what they are on about however.

Now this is just guess work for me but if the aircraft or another air craft not intentionally sunk managed to land on the surface of the water without breaking up then it may have then sunk but if the fuselage was intact and if there was enough buoyancy in the aircraft it is possible that it did not go straight to the bottom.

There is a well known phenomena with ship's that the coast guard's of the world know about and that is when a ship sink's but reached a state known as neutral buoyancy and so it actually floats but under the water, in some cases these sunken derelict's pose a risk to navigation so the Royal Navy and the US navy as well as many other navy's routinely find and sink these ships by placing explosive on they using divers, if they are deep enough to not pose a danger they tend to be ignored but also then are seldom identified so there may be many ship's floating around due to there cargo or having capsized and trapped air in there hull's that are unknown and sometime's do not actually sink properly for years or even decade's when the trapped gas eventually escapes.

So is if possible however unlikely that an air craft could become a submerged floating object that then ground's near to the shoreline after drifting and then being pushed onto the shore by the current and if so could this indeed be an unidentified plane.

Planes are fragile thing's though when compared to a ship but in the case of a relatively recent air liner such as this and it does seem to match it's silhouette perfectly perhaps they are rather more robust than I am giving them credit for.

It is also within the bound's of common sense that a sunken object with a rotting content's that is giving off gas which is trapped within it may then rise back up, usually in most waters bottom suction stops this as the sea bed does not like to give up it's prize but it can happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Except that isn't consistent with the debris found. You don't get debris such as the bulkhead of the cabin from a mostly intact aircraft. Or wing parts that show high speed impact damage for that matter. Landing an aircraft on water is extremely difficult under ideal conditions. At night, with no reference points to help you, it would be damn near impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join