It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors Have It that Michael Flynn Was Flipped by FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Flynn isn't Russia related?
Why did he resign?

edit on 3/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a rumor uncomformed..aka, you are starting up one because something doesn't agree with your ideology?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

CNN "contributor" opinion, actually.
www.rawstory.com...
edit on 3/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Who knows if this theory is true? Time will tell.

However, General Flynn has repeatedly demonstrated himself to be in constant pursuit of the bigger, better deal.

There's little chance that Trump or the Trump Campaign/Administration didn't know (and approve) of what Flynn was doing. Trump has said as much. Imagine Flynn's chagrin at being called on the carpet and embarrassed internationally by Trump, given that fact.

I might be a little sore as well, and tend to reassess my relationships built on "trust."

Who knows?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

CNN "contributor" opinion, actually.
www.rawstory.com...

I wonder if this entire term of presidency will be clouded with speculations of russian infiltration overall.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I wonder if this entire term of presidency will be clouded with speculations of russian infiltration overall.

You mean like location of birth?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Also ... let's think this through for a minute.

We've seen the musings repeatedly that Mr. Flynn (and others in the nascent Trump Administration) had reasonable and legal reasons for communicating with Russian government officials before the Inauguration. We've heard that Mr. Flynn broke no laws, and technically at least we know that to be false with his unregistered work for foreign powers ... but still, as he's out of power, what difference does that really make, after all.

We've been aware that there is an active FBI investigation regarding one or more of Trump's staff, associates and operatives. Leaks have indicated this involves something that came to light listening to communications made by Russian agents.

Yet, we have folks like DNI Clapper saying: "no evidence of collusion between the CAMPAIGN and Russian agents."

The FBI handles many kinds of criminal investigations ... domestic espionage ... and corporate fraud ...

Corporate fraud continues to be one of the FBI’s highest criminal priorities—in addition to causing significant financial losses to investors, corporate fraud has the potential to cause immeasurable damage to the U.S. economy and investor confidence. As the lead agency investigating corporate fraud, the Bureau focuses its efforts on cases that involve accounting schemes, self-dealing by corporate executives, and obstruction of justice.

The majority of corporate fraud cases pursued by the FBI involve accounting schemes designed to deceive investors, auditors, and analysts about the true financial condition of a corporation or business entity. Through the manipulation of financial data, the share price, or other valuation measurements of a corporation, financial performance may remain artificially inflated based on fictitious performance indicators provided to the investing public.

FBI - Major Threats and Programs

Hey, does anyone know where the corporate headquarters of the Trump Organization is located?

The Trump University litigation is just a high-profile part of the legal hangover Trump faces as he takes office. The scores of pending cases he or his companies face include claims of skimming tips at his New York SoHo hotel, demands for refunds of millions in membership fees charged by his country club in Jupiter, Florida, and allegations that his security personnel assaulted protesters outside Trump Tower.

Trump pays out $25 million to settle Trump University litigation - Politico

Possibilities, literally, abound.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha

God help all of us if we have traitors in the office right now.

See the invention of the State and Governments

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The article reports that “[Turkish] Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu met with designated U.S. National Security adviser Rt. Gen. Mike Flynn on Wednesday at Trump Hotel in Washington” and goes on to add that “House Intelligence Committee Congressman Devin Nunes, a Republican heavyweight, also attended the breakfast.”

www.dailysabah.com...

Good reading here
twitter.com...

& here
www.palmerreport.com...

Kremlin publicly threatens to leak U.S. intel, if Trump-Russia secrets keep coming to light
www.palmerreport.com...

I told you people last year that Drumph was in hock to PutyPoot, but I damn didn't realize that included the entire republican national political establishment.

Here's a theory, the current crop of republican political operatives are the offspring of Russian sleeper agents planted in the 50's.
That would certainly explain their stunted archaic view of the US.

K~

PS,,
Though "journalist" is a stretch you should be following.

Journalist Louise Mensch

So far her info has been spot on.

K~
edit on 26-3-2017 by aethertek because: Louise

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
is it possible that the only purpose trump served was to win the white house and bring along a staunch religious right candidate in as vp and now they will purposely throw trump under the bus so they can have the religious right candidate that they new would never win the spot because of that religious right stand? trump and the alt right will be sacrificed while the much more favorable group, the religious right, gains the control..
after all, the religious right has their own standing malitia in whatever blackwater has turned into, and price was it's founder...

here's a few interesting videos about both the alt right and the religious right, they might seem to be walking hand in hand, there's a few differences in them.

and then there's this one...

they are both interesting videos...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Pence is definitely the christian dominionists choice for their Ameriban theocracy.

Problem is he was Manafort's pick & may be one of the treasonous caught on the phone.

I just hope there are enough honest people with integrity left in the IC to step on these roaches who are willing to sell out America for a piece of the Putin Criminal pie.

K~

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Not "if this is true" but if THEY can make it the truth.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Then Trump is a success. He sunk the ship. This is the only reason Dems that hated Hillary/DNC voted for him in the first place, predicting this.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

This Comey investigation will cripple the Trump train if not completely derail it....Flynn will just be the first to rat out the president.

Comey's credibility has been damaged also (even from the leftist/Hillary camp), so if he's their only hope, they're in trouble (and I'm not referring to Trump).
edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
They'll need physical evidence to indict Trump. Anyone, including Flynn, can be bribed to lie. If they have an audio or text recording of Trump communicating with the Russian government before, during, or after the election, then you can bet your ass Trump will be spending a heck of a long time in jail.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Flynn has the most to gain with the wiretapping that was done to him personally as per Trump association, because he was in the middle of it, and this had nothing to do with Russian links.

So no, is nothing behind that unproved allegations.

What I have heard and is been proved as per media is that those behind the listening to the Trump transition camp and no linked to Russia inquiries will be facing big charges and even jail time depending of the findings.

So in other words the Russian affair that the Democrats has been beating to a pulp without finding anything will become nothing but a waste of tax payer money compare to the bigger scandal of the "wiretapping".

Now that is some news heading our way.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Problem is he was Manafort's pick & may be one of the treasonous caught on the phone.

I was just reading a report on the palmer report that was claiming that it was the implication of pence which sent nunes running to the white house. now that we have the failure of the obamacare repeal replace, whatever...
we are hearing for the replacement of ryan as the speaker of the house, which would be the next in line if both the president and the vp were to fall because of this, which makes me wonder, are they trying to get their preferred member into the line past the vp?
it certainly doesn't make sense to remove ryan because he couldn't come to some agreement among the members of the house, if I remember right, that is why the last speaker of the house left... you can't navigate past the immovable walls that the far right members of the republican party have become...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

if I remember right, the conservative reply when there were complaints about the wiretapping and such when it first started was well if you have nothing to hide, why worry about it, wasn't it?? why is it okay for them to spy on the average americans, dose them with lethal radiation if they want to fly, force mothers to drink their breast milk... all in the name of national security, but it's oh so despicable when they find out that this spying has picked up on some of their own actions?
I kind of remember trump literally asking russia to hack into the dems in one of his campaign speeches... so why is there such a reaction to find out that his own group had been picked up in some investigations by the federal investigators? especially when it comes to questions of weather or not russia has compromised our election process in the attempt to get someone more pleasing to them?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Flynn under the bus, Manafort under the bus, Privus under the bus,Sessions under the bus, Ryan under the bus, Stone under the bus, that is one way to drain the swamp! But not a great way to engender loyalty. Everyone in Trumps administration must be waiting for the ban hammer.
edit on 26-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Because the tapping of the transition had nothing to do with the Russia inquiries, that is the problem here and something people can not separate the two because the media keep beating the Russian link like is one and the same thanks to the democrats in congress.

As per Ryan, he is the main player in the incoming tax bill and I agree that he will no resign as he has worked in that project for years, but is hard to take him seriously when his wife is a lobbyist for the Democrats

And with the comments he made on Trump when Trump became the winner of the elections I can not trust him at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join