It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors Have It that Michael Flynn Was Flipped by FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This is just rumor and not confirmed yet, but word is spreading that Michael Flynn has been flipped by the FBI to testify on Trump/Russia. If this is true, this could be huge.

I find it interesting that Trump has been defending Flynn, but recently, Trump has been slamming him. Could this be the case?

Another thing that I find interesting is that if this is true and the FBI is striking a deal with Flynn, it means that they are going after larger fish. Could it be Trump himself or the people that were running his campaign. We will have to see.

Also, this may explain why Nunes went to the WH. He must have heard that Flynn was flipped and he "had a duty" to let the president know that Flynn is no longer in the Russian brotherhood with Trump.

You guys can look on the internet for the sources. They are there. After the Obamacare defeat, this would not only be a major blow to Trump, but to our country as well.

God help all of us if we have traitors in the office right now.
edit on 25-3-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I doubt if this is true, they keep making all sorts of stuff up.

They even make up that Trump and his wife sleep in seperate bedrooms so they are not getting along. I know lots of people who are married and have their own bedrooms, usually it is because one of them snores. His wife was stunned by this rumor

I do not know what is happening to this country, there are too many nuts running around blabbing things that aren't true, almost like society is programming people to cause civil unrest.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I just read it here....

www.rawstory.com...

You can only mistreat and insult people for so long until they turn on you. If you can't be loyal, don't expect loyalty from others. Trumps arrogance will be his downfall.

This Comey investigation will cripple the Trump train if not completely derail it....Flynn will just be the first to rat out the president.
edit on 26-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Why did Flynn suddenly register as a "foreign agent" representing Turkey this month?
www.nytimes.com...

I have to admit that this is beyond my comprehension. After being fired...register as a foreign agent. Why?

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I heard this rumor there is an elite pedo ring, Dr. Phil had a victim on his show this week giving it more credibility. A related rumor is that on Anthony Wiener's laptop there is enough info to take down government especially the high ranking dems.

another Rumor is the website www.SeekingAlpha.com has been trying to contact you to change your name.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
They key indicator will be if General Flynn testifies before the HSCI. As well as the U.S. Senate counter part.
Stone, Manafort, Page have already agreed to do so.

I heard this more than 24 hours ago, but its still just a rumor, for now.

Buck

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Part of the deal?
"There's only so much we can do for you. That Turkey thing you ignored? You should do something about that. Now."

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I don't think the urgent NUNES trip to Paul Ryan and President Trump last week was related to this Michael Flynn rumor. That's just too much of a stretch, without any logic to connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I heard this more than 24 hours ago, but its still just a rumor, for now.

But it is a bitchin' rumor. Right?
Awesome and gnarly.

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Do you have any source?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why did Flynn suddenly register as a "foreign agent" representing Turkey this month?

Because only Podesta's can get away with not registering
for years on end, even when caught.

He is in the hot seat, if he is doing legit business
then a FARA filing is always required.

edit on 26-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Part of the deal?
"There's only so much we can do for you. That Turkey thing you ignored? You should do something about that. Now."

Part of the DEAL. That's as good as explanation as any.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I just read it here....

www.rawstory.com...

You can only mistreat and insult people for so long until they turn on you. If you can't be loyal, don't expect loyalty from others. Trumps arrogance will be his downfall.

This Comey investigation will cripple the Trump train if not completely derail it....Flynn will just be the first to rat out the president.

Headline of that article?

"CNN analyst: Sources say Mike Flynn may have turned on Trump and become a witness for the FBI"

Definitely super credible source....sigh.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

If this is true, then it would confirm my own theory that Flynn was the one that bugged trump. The flip of Flynn would have happened when he got offered a position in the Trump administration. A couple of Top Secret guys have been placed by the previous administration, for instance Michael Rodgers, and James Comey. Yeah nothing odd at all about were their allegiance lies. Now coincidentally, those are the agencies that are investigating this matter. I wonder what they will find. sarc.

They flipped Flynn before he met with Trump. Political intrigue. But I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

There is a lot of speculation here without enough facts to back it up. Maybe there will be more in the future, but for now it is just wishful thinking.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Apparently this is the CNN source, a Obama "official."
Meanwhile, Obama is in town with Eric Holder
desperate to redraw district lines licking losses.

"from my sources and then also from open reporting"

Juliette Kayyem, an assistant secretary for intergovernmental affairs in the Obama administration, said in a panel discussion on Friday night.

dailycaller.com...

There will be rumors for as long as Trump, or any
Republican or anti leftist is POTUS.

edit on 26-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Podesta is still violating the law under the current administration? As someone here said yesterday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions must be quietly working on something big.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Attorney General Jeff Sessions must be quietly working on something big.

You missed the memo?
He recused himself from this whole mess.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

You missed the memo?

Flynn, yes.

Podesta, no - fair game
Clinton, no - fair game

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Attorney General Jeff Sessions must be quietly working on something big.

You missed the memo?

The "memo" I saw indicated that Sessions only recused himself from Russian-related investigations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join