It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

At some point he promises to skin my kitty.

Still waiting for him to figure out how this works.

Thank you! You just made my day!!!! Hahahaha!
Hope you have a great one Blue Eyed Devil Woman!

Thank you Martin75,
So far its been nice and boring.
I hope you have a nice day as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You lack the basic understanding of how these forums work. Sorry you don't get it.

Again, after all this time how come you don't know what the change was for....because it didn't happen is the most probable answer.
edit on 27-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Caver78

It's not an answer anyone likes because it is a lie.

No it aint. I know plenty of people who have pics of stuff they shouldnt such as military hardware etc. They show them to next to nobody. The reasons are the same as what caver posted. Becuase it just makes your life a mess. Shes correct in this instance.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That is different. That may be classified information they aren't allow to have and could face legal repercussions. This is just a picture of an animal.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Caver78

It's not an answer anyone likes because it is a lie.

I've seen 4 ufos in my life, and I don't have pictures of any of them. One of them was slowly floating through the sky in broad daylight right down the road from my house. If I did have pictures of any of my sightings, I doubt I'd put them on the internet. I wouldn't want someone to come and confiscate them. Instead, I'd probably keep them private and only show family and trusted friends.
There are alot of reasons people might not want to share sasquatch photos, and rightfully so.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

You misunderstand how confiscating anything would work. Once it is out there on the internet it is virtually impossible to "confiscate" anything.

Do you realize how many people have purported real images/videos of UFO's?

Edit: Anyone who says "I have a picture of bigfoot but I am scared to show it so 'THEY' won't come after me" is almost certainly lying.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: Phage

Well that exactly is the official point of view is right now. Ask the military , ask an politician , ask an scientist (in general).

It's my opinion that the whole thing comes down to that in some way or another they (acting officials) don't want to admit that humans arent the top of the food chain. So in my opinion they have to play stupid to protect their own superiority. At the highest levels ufo's are a non topic because well it's already known what it...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

No even when there are no legal ramifications. Its still to much stress on your life to deal with often times or bother with.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

No the govt can make internet stuff disappear. From photos to entire websites. Its happen a few times in the past. Even to a few members here at ats.

Pictures can be bought and made to disappear. Websites can be bought and disappear. Govt. Can scrub stuff completely if they want to. Its happened before.
edit on 27-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So you are posting on a site that would "sell" "internet stuff" to the "government"? Show me where the government has completely scrubbed something from the internet...

Also, show me why the "government" would scrub information about Bigfoot...

Again, a telltale sign of a hoax is someone has "proof" that they are afraid to bring forward, but trust them, they have it.

One more time I will ask: Why after all this time do you still not know what the change was for? You understand it was important enough to re-tell it, but you have never asked why? You either have a faulty relationship or the story is bogus.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Rare to come across a good thread these days. A great eight page read. I don't have anything much to add to further the discussion, but I really enjoyed the accounts and replies.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sure. Fark.com in 2004. Its well known around here about that one. We call it the "thread massacre" cause thats what it was. You can even talk to some of the members here that were involved. The DIA and DOE made entire threads disappear overnight including the PMs goung back n forth with those members. Stuff like that does happen and is real.

I may have proof in the form of video from april 2014 of something rather amazing the govt doesnt want you to know about. For my protection i generally tell people i got nothing. I dont want the attention. And its proof ill never ever share with just about anybody. So not caughing up pics because you say so is not evidence of absence. Its called discretion.

And for the record can you please specify what change youre talking about. Youre beginng to sound like you have a perseverent affect (thats not a good thing in clinical circles)

On occasion Govt pays a lot for stuff they dont want out there. Sometimes they take other actions. Its best not to piss off the govt from my experience. They can be intimidating. Because of that and after a few warnings these days i post a lot less than what i actually do know. But i give hints from time to time. Well except on one specific subject matter in another forum here thats a no go anymore for me even hint wise.

edit on 27-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Now back on topic.

This is an awesome thread and im personally enjoying i very much. More stars n flags to the op. And for her patience with some of the less amicable members here.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: network dude

And to think It would only take a simple step and a few bucks to prove this. But I guess the mystery is much better than actual proof.

Thank you networkdude, for stepping in with a contribution.

These critters are being filmed.
Sometimes successfully.
I dont really believe ATS wants to cross that line.

Those systems seem pricey, but more than adequate. Wifi capable too.
I would not waste my money though. It is suspected they are capable of seeing infrared light. They will throw things at it or get behind it and snatch it.

If you would like try it for yourself.
Another contributor gave pretty good directions to a hot spot earlier in the thread.

I can recommend placing the cameras up high and pointing cameras at each other.

At best you will get video of sticks and rocks destroying your $1000 av equipment.

If you do get lucky and manage to score.
Get the info protected asap.

Then expect a visit from some folks that are not going to be very happy with with you at all.

You could try to use your super mason powers on them, but I wouldnt recommend it.

Its just a dumb ape right?

Luckily, you can set up the system so the cameras are outside and the recording device is inside. If the (target) was to damage the camera, you lost about $100 and would have gained the smoking gun bigfoot evidence worth millions.

I would love for the mystery to be true and Bigfoot to exist, but as they say in the business, pics or it didn't happen. In other words, cool story bro.

My mason voodoo does't work on primates.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I agree!

Thank you BlueEyedDevilWoman for taking the time to start this thread.

I love the mysteries that are hidden among ATS. It was threads like this one that brought me to ATS and keeps me coming back!

Life is a mystery. The fun is trying to figure them all out!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You don't happen to live near Decatur area, do you? I appreciate you sharing your story. It is interesting. I don't fault you for being afraid either. Though, you probably have viewed this testimony video of a truck driver that witnessed a Sasquatch get hit by a truck...I thought I still will share his story too.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thats a fascinating report about the truck driver.

I was just listening to a podcast from a trucker in washington whos big rig hit a squatch. Said the animal charged out from the woods at the bigrig and got clipped by the rear sidepanel of the trailer. Messed up the side panel good. The creature was knocked out on the side of the road. Trucker stopped a mile or so down road to inspect damage. Found hairs on trailer. Didnt know what to do with them and discarded them.

I wonder if alpha males feel bigrigs are challenging them or something. I wouldnt charge and elephand not even as a bluff. A bigrig is the equivalent of a elephant to them. Bigrig vs squatch it appears big rig wins.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

If you cannot use the boards correctly don't use them. Click the post link and it will pop out your post in a nifty little window...

Ok we get it she's a horrible person...can YOU not use our community boards to do what youre doing which is poke and prod to incite confrontation? You said your opinion yet added nothing to the conversation in ten posts following, off topic if you ask me. If its all bull post content against it or an argument not just abrasive personality syndrome episodes.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

This driver in Alabama did not hit the Sasquatch, he was following a smaller but jacked up black pick up truck that hit the Sasquatch in the hip area. His story sounds believable. He seen and heard something that was not human and thus, he did not stick around.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I watched the video and enjoyed it.

He was refering to a time when he saw a sasquatch get hit by the truck in front of him.

I found the depiction of the sasquatch balled up on the shoulder seething in anger interesting although i might add if the rig cliped the big guy on his hip and knocked him into the shoulder then it probably broke that hip. Which cant be pleasent. I feel if the squatch was balled up breathing heavily he might not be angry but in extreme pain and shock. Going "dayum!!! Do not mess with the big square beasts that roar as they pass down the road... theyre... tougher.... than...i thought...."

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join