It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Learn to use the boards. What I replied to is in my reply. See my above post.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Are you replying to yourself? Getting your ghost accounts confused?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

If you cannot use the boards correctly don't use them. Click the post link and it will pop out your post in a nifty little window...

No.
This is my thread.
The rules are established by ATS.

Put what you have to say in this thread like all the other contributors have.

This will make what you are saying easier for those actually following the thread and contributing, to understand your attempts to harass and derail the thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Are you replying to yourself? Getting your ghost accounts confused?

Mods can you please eject this non participant.

Which account? Is my "ghost account"

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I was asking a serious question. You replied to yourself in that post. Why? Were you intending to reply to someone else? I like how you want skeptics kicked out of your thread. Do you really think that will happen. Pointing out the obvious flaws in your story as well as the logical fallacies you use in arguments is not derailing the thread. It is exposing it.
edit on 27-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You are extremely confused. If you need some pictures to show how to use the forums I can povide them.

Notice above where it says "a reply to:" then your name as a hyperlink? Click that hyperlink and it will pop your post out in a little window showing exactly what I am replying to.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I was asking a serious question. You replied to yourself in that post. Why? Were you intending to reply to someone else? I like how you want skeptics kicked out of your thread. Do you really think that will happen. Pointing out the obvious flaws in your story as well as the logical fallacies you use in arguments is not derailing the thread. It is exposing it.

Do it the way you are suppose to, or be ignored.

Thanks for cluttering up a nice thread jerk

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

There is more than one way to skin a cat. Simply because you only know one way does not mean someone else is doing it wrong. Your reduction to ad hominem lends credence to this being a hoax.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There is more than one way to skin a cat. Simply because you only know one way does not mean someone else is doing it wrong. Your reduction to ad hominem lends credence to this being a hoax.

No citation, no reply....

Skin this cat sweetie

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thank you blueyedevilwoman for making the crypto forum here fun to read again.

While I've never actually seen a Sasquatch myself,I've been in and around the mountains of the NE USA enough to realize how vast the forests of America actually are.

I look forward to reading more from those who have had the rare opportunity of actually seeing these elusive creatures.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think the creepiest story is from a missing 411 collection and though I don't know if bigot ties in, the author more or less suggests they are the culprit. The story is about a three year old tyke who disappeared in a split second in the Mt Santa area. Luckily he turned up the next day and upon interrogation or perhaps after making a drawing of what happened, he said basically he was with his family but these were robots, copies of his parents and grandmother who looked just like them but were somehow cold or different and how they took him to some world which looked like a copy of ours but wasnt. Its be fine and dandy but that story is told in other bigot encounters of the area and the local natives have a legend something like o'dom somethingorother of local beings that take children to a parallel universe of theirs which can be terrifying once you realize the familiar LOOKING people and places around you are in fact total strangers and never before traveled places. Hmmm im gonna see if I cant find a link to this boys story. Unrelated to OP but related to sasquatch and all these stories are giving me heebeejeebies so its related in that sense.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ah here it is looks like an ats member actually posted it. And good god is it creepier than I remember because it brings a WHOLE different element in you'd never guess might be related... Scroll about five or so posts down for story. Oh golly looks like u must click the link then go up and add "/page2" to the URL and hit enter

Can a mod fix that?

imaginativeworlds.com.../page2

edit on 3/27/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Fixed< br />
Use the url= and /url tags to link to a long URL.

There is your link.

Edit: I think this is the video you are trying to get people to watch.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Do you not know the meaning of the word citation? The post reference is there. Sorry you are not familiar with how these boards work.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68
Thank you blueyedevilwoman for making the crypto forum here fun to read again.

While I've never actually seen a Sasquatch myself,I've been in and around the mountains of the NE USA enough to realize how vast the forests of America actually are.

I look forward to reading more from those who have had the rare opportunity of actually seeing these elusive creatures.

Thank you crazyeddie68,

In part I would hope more people will come out and start threads on their encounters. Due to some lame attempts by others to ridicule or slander the testimonies of ordinary people like myself. Most people opt to remain silent as to remain in the "cool club". This malevolent behaviour must be confronted for what it is. Bullying.

I encourage others that are adamantly against the notion of the existence of these creatures. To get out in the field and actually look before becoming hostile at the initiated.

You seem to be curious and of a outdoors type. I would recommend just asking around your own neighborhood, coffee shops trusted friends or family.

These critters seem to be in certain ranges. Some parts of the country are devoid of any historical myths or recent sightings. I bet somewhere within a 100 miles or so you may stumble across some lore or local gossip concerning the subject.

Thank you for your kind reply

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Hey raymundoko.

Why are you here in this thread? Youre not exposing a damned thing except in your mind. All youre doing is ad homonym attacks on the op. And for no real reason but to be mean.

If you dont accept her story fine. See your way out.

If you wanna poke holes in her story at least do a half assed job of it which your not even mustering to. Youre just throwing out personal attacks.

Not cool.

I usually see better from you than this. Why so angry at the OP.

edit on 27-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
I think the creepiest story is from a missing 411 collection and though I don't know if bigot ties in, the author more or less suggests they are the culprit. The story is about a three year old tyke who disappeared in a split second in the Mt Santa area. Luckily he turned up the next day and upon interrogation or perhaps after making a drawing of what happened, he said basically he was with his family but these were robots, copies of his parents and grandmother who looked just like them but were somehow cold or different and how they took him to some world which looked like a copy of ours but wasnt. Its be fine and dandy but that story is told in other bigot encounters of the area and the local natives have a legend something like o'dom somethingorother of local beings that take children to a parallel universe of theirs which can be terrifying once you realize the familiar LOOKING people and places around you are in fact total strangers and never before traveled places. Hmmm im gonna see if I cant find a link to this boys story. Unrelated to OP but related to sasquatch and all these stories are giving me heebeejeebies so its related in that sense.

Thank you,

I like David's approach and style.
I credit his L.E. background.

Please do find that. Again I am no expert on this field. I have heard the high strangeness that surrounds sasquatches as well as the ufos. I personally have no experience with portals or parallel universes. That doesnt mean I dont believe in the theories as plausible. I simply lack any personal experience.

There are many things regarding this subject that I would rather not think about.

Abducted children have repeated " monkeys " as being the culprits too.

Thank you for contributing to the thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: raymundoko

Hey raymundoko.

Why are you here in this thread? Youre not exposing a damned thing except in your mind. All youre doing is ad homonym attacks on the op. And for no real reason but to be mean.

If you dont accept her story fine. See your way out.

If you wanna poke holes in her story at least do a half assed job of it which your not even mustering to. Youre just throwing out personal attacks.

Not cool.

I usually see better from you than this. Why so angry at the OP.

Its ok,

At some point he promises to skin my kitty.

Still waiting for him to figure out how this works.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

At some point he promises to skin my kitty.

Still waiting for him to figure out how this works.

Thank you! You just made my day!!!! Hahahaha!
Hope you have a great one Blue Eyed Devil Woman!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I don't think you know the meaning of ad hominem. If you did you would know the OP is the only one who used it. If you care to quote my ad hominem feel free to do so.

I'm also not angry with the OP, but I feel like I recognize a fake story when I see one.

The change for example is a tell. The OP doesn't realize how this is a huge hole in her story.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join