It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

a lot more than they'd ever admit. Many, many years back, my brother came across info about soldiers talking of orders they had, in regard to these things, and hints of telepathic abilities.

Scary stuff.
I would think that would take a very special group of soldiers to keep from getting in a really bad situation.

As I recall, though it's been years, it was cases of soldiers out in ares the BF were known to be, and they were simply told to not mess with them, and sometimes, to try not to think too much, because they'd know what you were thinking. Scary, indeed! Half tempted, if ever in a hotspot areas, to mess with that! Meaning, see if I could project something. Done so with people now and then, so curious. Probably not a good idea, though!.

I read a similar story of a military scout encountering one while training. It was at night and he was alone. He stayed calm and softly said "easy fella, Im not going to hurt you" and it eventually went on its way.

Im wondering about your "Halloween" experience you posted. That is along the lines of some of what Ive heard about the telepathic sasquatches. Making people see things that are not there, missing time, disrobing for no apparent reason, telepathic communications.

My only experience with anything like that is limited to my inability to recall facial features. I dont know if it was terror, I think it was, I cant be sure though. Maybe he made me forget. Or maybe he was just that frightening.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yeah, and the ones that know, can't talk. A clearance is a serious thing. Hubby did intel for a while, and there were things he wouldn't discuss. Some subjects, I'd speculate, and he just wouldn't say anything. Not even things you'd necessarily think he'd know, but it happened. Gt used to that!! I can understand secrecy, just can't see WHY in this case. Why hide a group of apes or people?

I think most people cant effectively cope with the 6 o'clock news. Its all I got...

I appreciate you (by default) and your husbands service.
I have former military family, They dont talk. I know better than to even ask certain things.

Whatever the reason for secrecy, it must be a good one.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I don't think they are, either. Did for a while, but the more we know, the more I think they are something far more intelligent. That, mind you, from a creationist mindset, for whatever that's worth!!

Its worth alot actually. And my biggest theoretical concern.

I can read between the lines pretty good. I think Tom Delonge, Col. Corso(?), Dr. Aquino, and many others have hinted that we are not now nor ever have been top of the food chain. We have been manipulated physically, intellectually, and socially for however long. By something.

Religions tend to wrap this up in white hats and black hats.

Example... Did Ford invent a motor? Or was he simply manipulated. Facebook "creator"....was it really his idea?
Einstein. ...?

Moses?
Was Moses manipulated?
How can we know?

The problem is this.
If you started telling people a burning bush (no evidence of the bush being burnt) told you it was the voice of god and gave you a list of "things to do".
You would probably get locked up. Especially if you were going on about strange things we had to do because....."god says". Unheard of things like strange diets, bathing and handwashing...get what Im saying?

It was just a few hundred years ago a French doctor heard of Jewish handwashing customs. Instituted the procedure anongst the staff. Infant mortality went down some 75% overnight if I recall.

My point being the accuracy of what Moses said.

If some types of sasquatches have telepathic abilities like we have all heard. ETs too. Then we humans are at a distinct disadvantage. And really at their complete mercy.

My husband is a former protestant theologian. He has forgotten more about the Bible than most these new guys know. Even the most hardened of local preachers avoid him like the plague. That being said.

Reading the first three chapters of Genesis is awesome....very interesting stuff. Especially if you read it slowly, carefully, and yes even literally. KJV

And this coming from someone who is also a creationist, just not in the official versions. Im not convinced of evolution theories either. Too many questions dismissed with "hundreds of million of years"

Keep in mind Im theorizing out loud.
I always leave room to be wrong.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

I would like to say that I have made contact with some gentlemen here on ATS that have expressed interest in coming here and helping my husband kill these fractious skunk apes this fall.

I dont think its a good idea, for a few reasons. But the alternative is more harassment and property damage.

Maybe these buggars are like Skinwalkers. As in, they can't be shot by normal weapons. Then what?

I thought skinwalkers were like a litch.
Evil shamans or something.

If they are paranormal, I guess they are dead men.

I have no reason myself to believe they are paranormal. But Ive been wrong before.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I read a similar story of a military scout encountering one while training. It was at night and he was alone. He stayed calm and softly said "easy fella, Im not going to hurt you" and it eventually went on its way.

Im wondering about your "Halloween" experience you posted. That is along the lines of some of what Ive heard about the telepathic sasquatches. Making people see things that are not there, missing time, disrobing for no apparent reason, telepathic communications.

My only experience with anything like that is limited to my inability to recall facial features. I dont know if it was terror, I think it was, I cant be sure though. Maybe he made me forget. Or maybe he was just that frightening.

At least no one was hurt!! Calm would seem to be a good plan, be they animals or something more, since a calm person wouldn't be seen as a threat.

Huh.....now you have me wondering! Didn't see anything, or anyone, in that tiny little town, when we pulled over. Wouldn't have expected to, if nothing was open, and the only thing there is a small restaurant, and it was NOT what I saw from the highway. The timing is what gets me. Within moments of him stating he had to go, I saw the gas station sign, that wasn't there. Once off the road, it was just gone. No missing time, though, and I did look, because I wanted to figure out if a place would have been closing then. There was a threat, though, but I can't imagine what. Nothing or no one we could see! Driving through that area another time, no issues at all, no fears, nothing. Whatever it was, it didn't hang around.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Yeah, and the ones that know, can't talk. A clearance is a serious thing. Hubby did intel for a while, and there were things he wouldn't discuss. Some subjects, I'd speculate, and he just wouldn't say anything. Not even things you'd necessarily think he'd know, but it happened. Gt used to that!! I can understand secrecy, just can't see WHY in this case. Why hide a group of apes or people?

I think most people cant effectively cope with the 6 o'clock news. Its all I got...

I appreciate you (by default) and your husbands service.
I have former military family, They dont talk. I know better than to even ask certain things.

Whatever the reason for secrecy, it must be a good one.

Appreciate that!

Some things, yeah, best to keep secret, but I cant fathom how this could be one of those. Seems likely to be one of those secrets that shouldn't be kept, and we know they've had plenty of those as well!!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I don't think they are, either. Did for a while, but the more we know, the more I think they are something far more intelligent. That, mind you, from a creationist mindset, for whatever that's worth!!

Its worth alot actually. And my biggest theoretical concern.

I can read between the lines pretty good. I think Tom Delonge, Col. Corso(?), Dr. Aquino, and many others have hinted that we are not now nor ever have been top of the food chain. We have been manipulated physically, intellectually, and socially for however long. By something.

Religions tend to wrap this up in white hats and black hats.

Example... Did Ford invent a motor? Or was he simply manipulated. Facebook "creator"....was it really his idea?
Einstein. ...?

Moses?
Was Moses manipulated?
How can we know?

Good questions. Of course, Moses was influenced; we know that much! Even if one assumes what we are told is 100% true, how could someone say no to God? Plus, even accepting a literal Biblical interpretation, that would mean there is, in fact, other manipulation taking place. We know of angels and demons influencing people, in various stories,

The problem is this.
If you started telling people a burning bush (no evidence of the bush being burnt) told you it was the voice of god and gave you a list of "things to do".
You would probably get locked up. Especially if you were going on about strange things we had to do because....."god says". Unheard of things like strange diets, bathing and handwashing...get what Im saying?

It was just a few hundred years ago a French doctor heard of Jewish handwashing customs. Instituted the procedure anongst the staff. Infant mortality went down some 75% overnight if I recall.

My point being the accuracy of what Moses said.

Yeah, and that sort of thing really bothers some folks, lol! All those old food laws and hygiene rules were for their health. Far simpler to restrict a food than to try and explain proper cooking procedures, or allergies, or whatever.

If some types of sasquatches have telepathic abilities like we have all heard. ETs too. Then we humans are at a distinct disadvantage. And really at their complete mercy.

My husband is a former protestant theologian. He has forgotten more about the Bible than most these new guys know. Even the most hardened of local preachers avoid him like the plague. That being said.

Reading the first three chapters of Genesis is awesome....very interesting stuff. Especially if you read it slowly, carefully, and yes even literally. KJV

And this coming from someone who is also a creationist, just not in the official versions. Im not convinced of evolution theories either. Too many questions dismissed with "hundreds of million of years"

Keep in mind Im theorizing out loud.
I always leave room to be wrong.

Now I am even more curious! The telepathic stuff, well, fits in to what one might expect from something half human and half fallen angel, doesn't it? Top of the food chain? We are nowhere near as powerful as they are. Never have been!!

I love discussions like this. Could be wrong, but could be right, and looking at ALL possibilities means a better chance of finding answers.

Don't discount serious prayer in the plans for Fall!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why don't older stories of Sasquatch invoke window tapping/wall knocking? It's a very new addition to Sasquatch stories...

Just like red eyes the knocking was lifted off paranormal stories and added to Bigfoot.

No windows on tee-pees?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yeah, and that sort of thing really bothers some folks, lol! All those old food laws and hygiene rues were for their health. Far simpler to restrict a food than to try and explain proper cooking procedures, or allergies, or whatever.

Yeah, makes me wonder what else it was easier to "God Says" instead of trying to explain. Literally, hand washing was 3500 years advanced technology. Minus the science to know why. So I have to wonder what else God told Moses, and did not feel the need to divulge the particulars. Seems like God didnt like the giants and various "ites" tribes.

Once the Hebrews got going, lol, lets just say, I dont hear of any bigfoot encounters coming from the middle east.

Now I am even more curious! The telepathic stuff, well, fits in to what one might expect from something half human and half fallen angel, doesn't it? Top of the food chain? We are nowhere near as powerful as they are. Never have been!!

Id expect angels to be prettier and demons scarier. Maybe some genetic manipulation or creation.
Half human, half fallen angel, I couldnt say its impossible. Or the simplified version. Alot of weird critters have been reported.

I love discussions like this. Could be wrong, but could be right, and looking at ALL possibilities means a better chance of finding answers.

Like I said Ive been wrong before. The only possibility I have ruled out, personally, is forest ape.
They are way too smart for that.

That old saying about no atheists in foxholes is true.
Ive prayed to Jesus twice after encountering these critters. Hey, Im still here.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

That old saying about no atheists in foxholes is true. Ive prayed to Jesus twice after encountering these critters. Hey, Im still here.

Whatever works, as long as it takes.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

That old saying about no atheists in foxholes is true. Ive prayed to Jesus twice after encountering these critters. Hey, Im still here.

Whatever works, as long as it takes.

Lol. Im just saying....I didnt get eaten those two times.

Experiencers have reported similar.
Praying to God or invoking Christ's name during an encounter.

Most say it worked for them....but did it?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Did it work? It's not just one or two cases, nor is it just with "Sasquatch" that such means are seemingly effective.

If prayer a) focuses the mind b) reduces fear/anger c) etc. then I'd bet that species that has/have evolved at the very least to respond to our minute reactions rapidly (via smell, pheromones, etc. if not "telepathy") would react positively to such an action if it reduces the chance of violence/interference with them (or our serving as their emotional "food" in some cases.)

Scared/terrified humans are very, very dangerous if nothing else. Ask any number of no-longer-existing hominids.

I'm with you on the practice, btw. If invoking Jesus or Buddha or even Superman works, I say go for it.

edit on 11-5-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Ive prayed to any God that will listen. They will need all the prayers they can get. Especially if they get what they think they want.
Im just going to go with God helps those, that help themselves. And pray for the best.

I dont have any plans for the fall outside of a extended vacation. I refuse to get involved past what Im doing now, or even be around if the guys do this. Too many things could go wrong and fast. Everyone has said shooting them is a bad idea. For many different reasons. Alot of which has been discussed already. The lure of $1,000,000 is a potent one for some.

Hopefully, if someone is in fact in charge of monitoring these critters. And if this thread has been picked up. They will do something about it. And I dont have to worry about it anymore.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Good thing TP's weren't the only thing native Americans lived in...

Even then, we have stories of sasquatch encounters from the 17, 18 and 1900's, yet why are the "window tapping"/Death Knock relatively recent additions, much like the red eyes? Find me a story before say 1970 that involves the Death Knock. The horror genre picked up a ton of steam during that time period and we see Bigfoot started to pick up paranormal aspects around this time.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Even then, we have stories of sasquatch encounters from the 17, 18 and 1900's, yet why are the "window tapping"/Death Knock relatively recent additions, much like the red eyes? Find me a story before say 1970 that involves the Death Knock. The horror genre picked up a ton of steam during that time period and we see Bigfoot started to pick up paranormal aspects around this time.

"Death knock"?
"Red eyes"?

Where are you getting this from Ray?

A actual photographer has already sufficiently explained the "red eyes" in this thread a few pages back.

The only horror film Ive ever seen with a red eye monster is scooby doo.

I have never heard of a "death knock" till you just mentioned it.

What is a death knock Ray?

Is it similar to gods grand canyon shovel?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Ive prayed to any God that will listen. They will need all the prayers they can get. Especially if they get what they think they want.
Im just going to go with God helps those, that help themselves. And pray for the best.

I dont have any plans for the fall outside of a extended vacation. I refuse to get involved past what Im doing now, or even be around if the guys do this. Too many things could go wrong and fast. Everyone has said shooting them is a bad idea. For many different reasons. Alot of which has been discussed already. The lure of $1,000,000 is a potent one for some.

Hopefully, if someone is in fact in charge of monitoring these critters. And if this thread has been picked up. They will do something about it. And I dont have to worry about it anymore.

Sounds like there are million reasons to bag and tag one! Holy #, Bigfoot/Sasquatch has 'jumped the shark'. The only thing better than this news is that, we could somehow resurrect Jim Varney and film it, calling it "Ernest Goes Squatching".

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Sounds like there are million reasons to bag and tag one! Holy #, Bigfoot/Sasquatch has 'jumped the shark'. The only thing better than this news is that, we could somehow resurrect Jim Varney and film it, calling it "Ernest Goes Squatching".

Its already been done Vern.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Its already been done Vern.

youtu.be...

Just a heads up: you can embed YouTube vids by simply cutting and pasting the alpha-numeric vid number (in your vid's case starting with "K4...l"). Gives the reader a chance to assess the vid maker and possibly the provenance of said claim. Albeit a. priori, it at least gives a chance to discern whether to click or not to click.

I watched the YT vid with alleged poisonous Bigfoot lower arm. Hmm, I'll be quiet honest; I'm not sure if you're being facetious and 'playing it up', or being dead serious. Not gonna question your intelligence quotient (Ray, it's really unbecoming of you when you go all ham and question people's IQ. Not cool. Knock it off.), but will remark that you should tidying it up here, because if you're selling that vid as the real McCoy, I've got a bridge to sell and a money tree I'll underwrite for you...

Don't mistake my blitheness as questioning [ALL] the accounts of Bigfoot/Sasquatch, but you gotta come correct on this vid. You 'swear to god, hope to die, stick needle in your eye' believe the vid is legit? Or are you just pulling Vern's chain??

(post by raymundoko removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Good thing I didn't say anything about Native Americans in my comment, isn't it?

Ray, I understand some of your concerns. On the other hand, in my opinion, in this discussion you're not serving as any beacon of truth or objectivity ... you're merely trolling and attempting to denigrate the OP for the most part.

You aren't serving the truth, and you're doing nothing to deny ignorance. You're satisfying your own ego.

Your comments about "window taps" and "red eyes" (and "death knocks" what are you referring to specifically?) is a perfect example of this. Many of the stories from history talk about encounters with whatever is being experienced at a distance or in the dark of night.

In regard to your comment about "red eyes" ... can you say when exactly this was first used in the description of of an experience? Can you say, for certain, that was not a component of the observations previously?

I don't think you can. You're choosing elements that don't make "sense" to you (or in your particular paradigm) and complaining about them.

Whatever these experiences are ... they aren't all purely objective, and they aren't all going align with what you or I or anyone else thinks of as "realistic."

Take the edge off some of these posts, Ray. You're a great addition to the conversation, but you're not serving any purpose with the vendetta you're pursuing ... in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join