It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

You said you didn't know why Mr. Devil Man threw down the change, could it be, since he thought these were giants, he also thought he was dealing with Trolls, and since many Troll legends include paying a toll, he may have believed he needed to pay a toll to safely pass? Better to be safe than sorry.

In my opinion, I think it's obvious that the legends of Trolls and Ogres are the Sasquatch encounters of the past. Many of our legends (under different names) describe the same exact dealings we are having with them today.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: twohawks
Blueyedevelwowan, I'm curious, in a number of different posts, you said you wouldn't comment on certain things as though you were being silenced either as a personal choice or by an outside influence. This occured in both your threads, the one on sasquatch safety and this one. Can you explain to me why that is please?

Your knowledge of the phenomenon seems well researched and from personal experiance as well. I'm wondering if the D.O. I. has interfered in your life in a threatening way as they have others that are as entrenched in this phenomenon.

I am of no threat to D.O.I.
Just another witness.

There is no way I feel my life to be in jeopardy, by the government or sasquatches.

Others may have a diffrent experience than I have. Or so Ive heard.

Ofcourse I have no cadavers or quality video nor do I take chances with these critters.

Things I will not talk about always relate to protecting information that may enable hoaxers, put lives in danger or reveal specifics of military operations.

"loose lips sink ships".

Sorry if I came off as paranoid.

My knowledge does come mainly from experience. After I started researching witness testimony I became abundantly aware of two things.
A. The reports sounded familiar to me.
B. The reports are largely repetitive.

Thank you for stopping by.

It wasn't that I thought you were paranoid, on the contrary, you seem rather balanced and knowledgeable concerning the subject.

As stated in your response to me, you seem to have some connection with the military are you yourself active? Or possibly under security restrictions? In which case I could understand your reluctance to comment.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This just happened not to far from where I am..

www.spokesman.com...

Interesting, as if BF planned it that way..

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Reading the OP story, gives me the feeling that they have some Alien Intruder in those woods . Especially when he talks about :

March 2016 This evening I was standing outside the gate by the car, chatting with Mr. Devil Man. He notices something distracting me, off in some little bush, maybe 15 feet from where we have been standing. The distraction is a dim "red light" about 4 feet off the ground

If I recall about Sasquatch stories, I'd never heard about a red light hanging four feet above the ground?
I also once read about some alien creature looking like a some very tall apeman. The's even documentation about Greys working together with these animals.

I don't know, but I rather would face a shy Bigfoot than this creature. I always thought sasquatches were nature loving beings. So I don't see the point him killing a dog?

Or sasquatches have a new alien ally that gave them new equipment to hunt humans who hunt them down?
edit on 0b49America/ChicagoSun, 26 Mar 2017 17:57:49 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 26 Mar 2017 17:57:49 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

re: bigfoot troll toll link

That's a good mythical link between the coins and a troll, having to pay a toll.

I've always tried to link modern myths with past ones, as well. One I've been curious about are the hairy ape-men that fought in the Indian Mahabharata Wars. Sounds like em to me!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
"WHERE ARE THE PICS, WHERE ARE THE PICS"?
If you haven't worked by now that these things are supernatural beings and will not be recorded with light sensitive equipment, you're pretty slow. If you don't believe in supernatural/spirit/other dimensional beings, and only a photo will convince you of their existence, then it is safe to say you will never believe in Sasquatch and related beings, so why are you here?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Were those pictures on a Digital Camera? You said they vanished en route? - was it physically on you or in sight the whole time? The most possible way pics could vanish from such a camera is if someone had physical access to it while you left it unattended(or if you have 1 of those WiFi digital cameras).

Since you are in a "hotspot" I guess it is possible your whole house is "tapped" and any digital devices you have are compromised and constantly being monitored(quite disturbing if true, I mean how else would they know you have photos/video?), cameras could possibly be fitted with a remote chip or even built-in by the manufacturer and sold/shipped only to specific "hotspot" areas, anything is possible I guess.

If that was my camera I'd be taking it apart completely and testing it every possible way for remote tampering/signals/chips, running recovery programs to see if it can recover the photos or if they were "nuked" completely.

Very interesting though! I love bigfoot stories, I wish I lived where you guys live I'd be exploring those woods like crazy(with caution obviously!), though if true I'd probably end up like one of those missing people cases but heck it'd be worth it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
One of these days I may tell you guys about Operation Reversed Fur.

Buck

Thank you for that little song, very entertaining.

I would love to hear about Operation Reversed Fur.

Again I believe if we start acknowledging sasquatches as "common knowledge ".

Those with actual hands on "official" knowledge will be free to speak more openly about these critters.

Thank you for contributing flatbush71

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: took red pill
I have had an experience with the disappearing picture & I know it can happen. In my case, it was disappearing video.

My husband, who coincidentally is a farrier, and some friends were trying to catch a wild cow that had gotten in the pasture with our cows. It was about the third try & they had decided to use a tranquilizer gun this time. It had been fun watching the second time & I decided to get some good video this go around.

At that time, it was about 7 years into my acquaintance with the local Sasquatch group, & probably 3 years since I had seriously entertained the notion that I could get good pictures. This time, I had no thoughts about filming them, and I think that was how it happened. They know from your thoughts when you're trying to take their pictures. The best ones I've taken were when I was taking pictures of something else & caught them in the background. That's what happened this time.

About 400 yards behind where I was videoing, was a fence with trees, thick brush & vines on the other side, & I was occasionally hearing the ssq's in that area, whistling. Still, I didn't think about getting them in the video. After I had been videoing about 20 minutes, they finally got some ropes on the cow and were trying to get her into a trailer. They were close to the brushy area, & I had the camera zoomed in pretty close.

After the excitement was over, I connected the camera to the TV & was watching the video when I noticed something odd in the background in front of the woods. At a place where the brush was back a little ways from the fence, there was something that was strangely out of proportion in size to everything around it. It looked like a man, but was at least 4 or 5 times the size of one. The really strange thing about it was that it wasn't completely solid. It wasn't "see through", but it wasn't solid & I don't remember seeing a particular color, even though the sun was behind me & everything else was clear & sharp with bright colors. There was only a few seconds of it before I moved the camera & the next time I went by that spot, there was nothing there. I ran it back to the spot, paused it & stared until I was convinced that it was "one of them".

My husband was in the house by then & I told him to come & tell me what he saw there. He looked at it & said "It's one of your bigfoots". They had not gone unnoticed by him over the years, although he tried his best to ignore them. We watched it over & over but it seemed to not actually register a clear memory of what it looked like. I remember him looking more human than the others I had seen, but somehow, I couldn't process the information I was getting, except to know what it was and how big it was.

Finally, I noted the exact place on the tape where it was & took the camera to transfer it to the computer. Although I knew exactly where it was, I couldn't find it on the computer. So I took it back to the TV, went to the exact place where it was & it was gone. For months, I would go back & look for him, but that bit of video has never been seen again. If my husband had not been here to see it, I would actually wonder if I had imagined the whole thing.

This is a occurrence with digital photography is being reported with more frequency.
Likewise, Mr Devil did not say, look at these three photos of sasquatches. He just handed me the phone. It was glaringly obvious what they were.

Thank you for sharing your encounter.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

You said you didn't know why Mr. Devil Man threw down the change, could it be, since he thought these were giants, he also thought he was dealing with Trolls, and since many Troll legends include paying a toll, he may have believed he needed to pay a toll to safely pass? Better to be safe than sorry.

Again, I dont know.
Possibly?

In my opinion, I think it's obvious that the legends of Trolls and Ogres are the Sasquatch encounters of the past. Many of our legends (under different names) describe the same exact dealings we are having with them today.

I have found what you are saying to be a very good possibility.

Thank you for contributing.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Blueyedevelwowan, I'm curious, in a number of different posts, you said you wouldn't comment on certain things as though you were being silenced either as a personal choice or by an outside influence. This occured in both your threads, the one on sasquatch safety and this one. Can you explain to me why that is please?

Your knowledge of the phenomenon seems well researched and from personal experiance as well. I'm wondering if the D.O. I. has interfered in your life in a threatening way as they have others that are as entrenched in this phenomenon.

I am of no threat to D.O.I.
Just another witness.

There is no way I feel my life to be in jeopardy, by the government or sasquatches.

Others may have a diffrent experience than I have. Or so Ive heard.

Ofcourse I have no cadavers or quality video nor do I take chances with these critters.

Things I will not talk about always relate to protecting information that may enable hoaxers, put lives in danger or reveal specifics of military operations.

"loose lips sink ships".

Sorry if I came off as paranoid.

My knowledge does come mainly from experience. After I started researching witness testimony I became abundantly aware of two things.
A. The reports sounded familiar to me.
B. The reports are largely repetitive.

Thank you for stopping by.

It wasn't that I thought you were paranoid, on the contrary, you seem rather balanced and knowledgeable concerning the subject.

Thank you, my knowledge is from first hand experience or speaking with researchers. It is a subject that requires a balanced approach.
One way we can free others in the know to speak up. Is by addressing the subject in a balanced and knowing fashion. As soon as it is generally accepted as common knowledge, those with all the answers should come forward.

As stated in your response to me, you seem to have some connection with the military are you yourself active? Or possibly under security restrictions? In which case I could understand your reluctance to comment.

I have never served.
I married into a family with military and L.E. backgrounds.

The only security restrictions I am under are those I have placed on myself.

I do not know what all is going on with this subject, therefore I would really feel bad if I were to accidentally reveal something that may compromise whatever it is they are doing.

I know for a fact the US military is dealing with these critters. And that is all I feel comfortable with revealing.

Thank you for helping out with this thread.

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
This just happened not to far from where I am..

www.spokesman.com...

Interesting, as if BF planned it that way..

Lol.....maybe?

I generally do not trust much of anything the media says.

I find it telling that deputies did not include the womans version of events on the report. Nor questioned her ability to operate a automobile.

Thank you for contributing this article. Right on time.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Aliensun

Reading the OP story, gives me the feeling that they have some Alien Intruder in those woods . Especially when he talks about :

March 2016 This evening I was standing outside the gate by the car, chatting with Mr. Devil Man. He notices something distracting me, off in some little bush, maybe 15 feet from where we have been standing. The distraction is a dim "red light" about 4 feet off the ground

If I recall about Sasquatch stories, I'd never heard about a red light hanging four feet above the ground?
I also once read about some alien creature looking like a some very tall apeman. The's even documentation about Greys working together with these animals.

I don't know, but I rather would face a shy Bigfoot than this creature. I always thought sasquatches were nature loving beings. So I don't see the point him killing a dog?

Or sasquatches have a new alien ally that gave them new equipment to hunt humans who hunt them down?

When I compare notes on sasquatches, it becomes abundantly apparent who the aliens to this world are.
But that is just a thought.
Many theories seem to fit different aspects of this.

Interesting theory you have there.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
"WHERE ARE THE PICS, WHERE ARE THE PICS"?
If you haven't worked by now that these things are supernatural beings and will not be recorded with light sensitive equipment, you're pretty slow. If you don't believe in supernatural/spirit/other dimensional beings, and only a photo will convince you of their existence, then it is safe to say you will never believe in Sasquatch and related beings, so why are you here?

I would just say this.

The best researchers, start out as skeptics.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana
Were those pictures on a Digital Camera? You said they vanished en route? - was it physically on you or in sight the whole time? The most possible way pics could vanish from such a camera is if someone had physical access to it while you left it unattended(or if you have 1 of those WiFi digital cameras).

Since you are in a "hotspot" I guess it is possible your whole house is "tapped" and any digital devices you have are compromised and constantly being monitored(quite disturbing if true, I mean how else would they know you have photos/video?), cameras could possibly be fitted with a remote chip or even built-in by the manufacturer and sold/shipped only to specific "hotspot" areas, anything is possible I guess.

If that was my camera I'd be taking it apart completely and testing it every possible way for remote tampering/signals/chips, running recovery programs to see if it can recover the photos or if they were "nuked" completely.

We had the phone the entire time. I came in and saw the pics. I changed and we left. On the way I looked them over again. Walked in my bosses house and said "Mr. Devil got 3 good pics of the sasquatches"
Opened the pics file up. They were gone.

As far as how. I have no idea.

Very interesting though! I love bigfoot stories, I wish I lived where you guys live I'd be exploring those woods like crazy(with caution obviously!), though if true I'd probably end up like one of those missing people cases but heck it'd be worth it.

Its been suggested that in more populated regions like mine. Without the benefit of large forests, they are less likely to abduct people. They understand they dont need that kind of attention. That being said. We do not take chances.

Thank you for the information. And contributing to the thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Please tell me where to go to see one, pm if you don't want to say in open. Please.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Please tell me where to go to see one, pm if you don't want to say in open. Please.

Its not really a secret where you can locate these critters. Id say ask around in your area, coffee shops are a good place to collect local lore and occasionally a first or second hand account.

Right here on ATS is a wealth of information from members who have had sightings and did excellent jobs of recording locations.

I would recommend reading seagull's thread in its entirety before actively jumping into a saquatch hotspot. Its not all fun and games.

And remember, even if you win, you dont.

This is about all I can give you off the top of my head.

I hear the big thicket region in East Texas is a target rich environment.

In Alabama, the Mobile River Delta, Evergreen, Al., Talladaega National Forest, and Tuscumbia,Al.

Another poster gave a good description to an area on the NW coast, earlier in the thread.

You may want to listen to some of the various sasquatch witness testimony podcasts for an area closer to your location.

Thank you for showing interest in the thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Fab story most interesting indeed
Oh and it wouldn't matter if there was an entire photo album of pics and a complete video library.....there would still be those that would cry hoax & fake....kinda makes it all pretty pointless as no proof is good enough proof

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Fab story most interesting indeed
Oh and it wouldn't matter if there was an entire photo album of pics and a complete video library.....there would still be those that would cry hoax & fake....kinda makes it all pretty pointless as no proof is good enough proof

Thank you very much.

The pics that are not good enough always make it to the public. Anything that is really clear......is confiscated or vanishes.

This is what you usually end up with.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Wow...

Mind Blown....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join