It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

Well, if Youtube is any reliable source ... the Sasquatch are overwhelmingly attracted to anyone outside with a camera (and in some cases, a boom mike and lighting).

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal

I read ten pages.

This animal wants you to leave and be tramatized and angry. Physcological warfare.

An ape wants all that?

7. Call the police/ gov and have them remove it. Make extra large Bear traps, dead falls, spread out moth balls on property line, the list is endless. Benedryl capsules in hamburger balls. Sell beast to a zoo.

Nothing the police can do, except temporarily drive them back into the dark.

Bear traps, Mothballs?

I may be proven wrong one day, but for now I believe these critters are just as much an ape as I am.

I am carefully putting a letter together for State and local politicians.

Kay Ivey is kinda busy right now.

Sell it to a zoo....?

watched 55 episodes of finding big foot on cable.

I would rather hit myself in the face for an hour, than watch a hour of "finding bigfoot"
Which I believe is nothing less than domestic proaganda.

Best of luck to you with your wild life problem.

Thank you for contributing to the thread.
edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: -/

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: dbl post

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

I thought it was impossible to get them on video?

Not impossible, apparently taboo at best, illegal possibly.

What you have is what's called a "classic hoax".

In your opinion.

What are your credentials to say its a hoax?

The hoax perpetrator,

You mean Sasquatch Chronicles

most likely the channel itself, creates a fake account and uploads a single video.They then let it sit there for a while then claim they "found it" and zoom/crop/stabilize and turn an unknown video into ad revenue.

Got anything to back that up?

To see how this works just look at Secure Team 10, who has created hundreds (probably more) of accounts for the same purposes.

Secure Team 10 has been proven to be hoaxers.
Can you provide some evidence that Sasquatch Chronicles is a proven hoax site?

Edit: See how badly the head bobs up and down while walking? That's not how an efficient primate walks on an incline. That's a human in a suit who is having trouble traversing the terrain.

Maybe, maybe not.
My head doesnt bob up and down like that when I walk.

Edit 2: Jesus, just look at this channel's other videos. They are the Secure Team of Bigfoot channels. Most of the videos are obvious fakes.

Most of the videos?
Obvious to who?

Your credentials to make such a statement, please?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

My credentials are: I have eyes and common sense. You are a hoaxer.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I think the boys are back in town in my neck of the woods. I went to cut a load of firewood early Saturday, trying to squeak a couple/few in before the heat and bugs are too overwhelming. About 50 feet away from where I was set up, I noticed a medium sized tree with the bark stripped clean off of it at two different elevations, with a section of bark left in between. These woods were logged over the last two years, so there's plenty of tree damage, scrapes, etc from that, but what set this apart was that the wood was bright and obviously just recently exposed.
I then noticed a 3 inch tree next to it was snapped off six feet above the ground, again, fresh break. Less than a week old I would say. Wasn't the wind for sure. Close to evening I drove back up there with my wife and hiked in off the road and took a few pictures that actually came out pretty good. I was trying to upload the two best ones and post them on Sunday but couldn't manage it, I think because my 'high speed internet' wasn't quite up to the task. It really slows on weekends.
I have the pics on my work laptop, I'll try again with that as time permits. My experience with the tracks I photographed is that the pictures didn't do any justice to what I could see in real life 3D, but the tree pics ain't bad.
Incidentally the bark that was peeled off the bigger tree was in a neat little pile about 3 feet from the base of the tree.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: raymundoko

I find it sad that people's replies always include some tiny put down or ego minded insult

its a total joke man

why cant people just reply with their thoughts , why do they always have to have a sly dig !

this is rife on ATS and always happens , its like a constant one upmanship
everyone always trying to intellectually step over each other in some sort of intelligence pissing contest
or belittling each other because their word views are different , or if someone has one detail wrong they get hung drawn and quartered ,

people on ATS just cant bite their tongues and be humble

This is probably the main reason I went from being a regular poster to a lurker. It doesn't matter if the thread is political, conspiratorial, or supernatural, there are always those who feel the need to insult and bully those who do not share their views. The mods usually do a great job and it isn't their role to micro manage every thread but I think more could be done to insure we as members show proper respect and dignity to one another.

Now to get off my soap box; I want nothing more than for BF to be proven to exist. It would make our world so much more interesting. Like many here, I spend a lot of time in the woods and have heard my share of weird and sometimes unsettling noises that I couldn't identify, but cannot claim to have seen Big Foot. I live in Central Florida where the skunk ape, or swamp cabbage man, as he is sometimes called is rumored to exist. The only thing I can describe that comes close to a possible encounter is when I was scouting for deer in the Tiger Bay WMA . I heard movement in the brush that to me sounded like a big animal and heard grunting noises and them smelled something that can only be described as a rotting compost pile. I never saw what made the noises but I told myself it was probably a wild pig.
Later i began to think it might have been a skunk ape, but have no proof of it. My first impression that it was a pig was probably correct.

I'm only on page 22 of this thread and don't want to skip ahead to see how it ends up. I feel so much more could be gained or learned about the OP's experience if civility was maintained.

To the OP: thanks for sharing your experiences and please post any further details you can recall.
edit on 4/18/2017 by Sparky63 because: spelling....sticky keyboard

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

My credentials are: I have eyes and common sense. You are a hoaxer.

Thank you.

I have eyes too Ray.

That does not make me qualified to make rulings on the authenticity of photos or film.

See how easy it is to admit you dont know what you are talking about?

You should try it sometime.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WadeBaker

I think the boys are back in town in my neck of the woods. I went to cut a load of firewood early Saturday, trying to squeak a couple/few in before the heat and bugs are too overwhelming. About 50 feet away from where I was set up, I noticed a medium sized tree with the bark stripped clean off of it at two different elevations, with a section of bark left in between. These woods were logged over the last two years, so there's plenty of tree damage, scrapes, etc from that, but what set this apart was that the wood was bright and obviously just recently exposed.
I then noticed a 3 inch tree next to it was snapped off six feet above the ground, again, fresh break. Less than a week old I would say. Wasn't the wind for sure. Close to evening I drove back up there with my wife and hiked in off the road and took a few pictures that actually came out pretty good. I was trying to upload the two best ones and post them on Sunday but couldn't manage it, I think because my 'high speed internet' wasn't quite up to the task. It really slows on weekends.
I have the pics on my work laptop, I'll try again with that as time permits. My experience with the tracks I photographed is that the pictures didn't do any justice to what I could see in real life 3D, but the tree pics ain't bad.
Incidentally the bark that was peeled off the bigger tree was in a neat little pile about 3 feet from the base of the tree.

What neck of the woods are you in?
If you dont mind.

Ive taken pics of tracks, they dont usually show the detail for me. I have one that turned out well as a pic.

Would like to see the pics of the tree if you can get them up. Say it piled the bark up?, you may have interrupted it.

Thank you for sharing your weekend experience.
Be careful out there.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparky63

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: raymundoko

I find it sad that people's replies always include some tiny put down or ego minded insult

its a total joke man

why cant people just reply with their thoughts , why do they always have to have a sly dig !

this is rife on ATS and always happens , its like a constant one upmanship
everyone always trying to intellectually step over each other in some sort of intelligence pissing contest
or belittling each other because their word views are different , or if someone has one detail wrong they get hung drawn and quartered ,

people on ATS just cant bite their tongues and be humble

This is probably the main reason I went from being a regular poster to a lurker. It doesn't matter if the thread is political, conspiratorial, or supernatural, there are always those who feel the need to insult and bully those who do not share their views. The mods usually do a great job and it isn't their role to micro manage every thread but I think more could be done to insure we as members show proper respect and dignity to one another.

Now to get off my soap box; I want nothing more than for BF to be proven to exist. It would make our world so much more interesting. Like many here, I spend a lot of time in the woods and have heard my share of weird and sometimes unsettling noises that I couldn't identify, but cannot claim to have seen Big Foot. I live in Central Florida where the skunk ape, or swamp cabbage man, as he is sometimes called is rumored to exist. The only thing I can describe that comes close to a possible encounter is when I was scouting for deer in the Tiger Bay WMA . I heard movement in the brush that to me sounded like a big animal and heard grunting noises and them smelled something that can only be described as a rotting compost pile. I never saw what made the noises but I told myself it was probably a wild pig.
Later i began to think it might have been a skunk ape, but have no proof of it. My first impression that it was a pig was probably correct.

I'm only on page 22 of this thread and don't want to skip ahead to see how it ends up. I feel so much more could be gained or learned about the OP's experience if civility was maintained.

To the OP: thanks for sharing your experiences and please post any further details you can recall.

Swamp cabbage man?
Lol. That is a new one to me.

Thank you for sharing your experiences out there.

Did you have that "bad feeling"?
Did it sound like heavy footsteps?

In the way they walk, I can tell by the sound. Its always very clear bipedal steps, Ive even felt the footsteps. Similar to a horse, you can feel the vibration thru the ground.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You don't even get sarcasm...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If you dont mind.

Ive taken pics of tracks, they dont usually show the detail for me. I have one that turned out well as a pic.

Would like to see the pics of the tree if you can get them up. Say it piled the bark up?, you may have interrupted it.

Be careful out there.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
[
If you dont mind.

Be careful out there.

No worries. They only lurk near or after dark. We know that much, my wife has a good 'feel' for when it or they are around. I'm not uneasy about being there in daytime, but I wouldn't go up there at night without very good reason.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

After frustrating myself trying to post my two best pictures for 30 minutes, I found a snippet mentioning that I need 20 posts before I can upload any. Not quite there yet.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Can't wait until all these researchers have one of those x-27 color night vision cameras. That is going to revolutionize the sasquatch night searches.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Can't wait until all these researchers have one of those x-27 color night vision cameras. That is going to revolutionize the sasquatch night searches.

As long as they are searching in open areas, around here the canopy is just too thick.
Id put my money on flir cameras in thick forest.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I personally think a Starlight device would be better.

I think sasquatchs can see in IR spectrum, that's why getting trail cam video is hard to impossible.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

I personally think a Starlight device would be better.

I think sasquatchs can see in IR spectrum, that's why getting trail cam video is hard to impossible.

Does flir use light?
Thats why I suggested it.

Starlight only seems to work in open areas.
The one I looked thru anyway.

I believe they can see ir too.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

FLIR

Forward Looking Infrared

The newer generation can see in all but total black
edit on 19-4-2017 by LockNLoad because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad