It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

I didn't see BASS disagree with me. I'm sorry you can't see well. I used the exact area he was referencing which also happens to be the center of the final zoom in. This is the same area all people who "saw movement" were all referring to.

Again, are you intentionally lying?

Edit: Here is the tree BASSPLAYR pointed out.

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I see it. Dead center of frame. The odd shaped tree has a knee on the left side peeping out and the elbow on the right side. It moves too. You can see the head also briefly. Its standing behind the tree facing left.

I cant determin size though.

OP any estinates to its hight.

And again he confirms the locations:

especially after the zoom in you can see three trees center of frame.

The blue line is the "knee" the red lines are the actual outline of the tree behind it which has blended in with the environment due to an editing artifact.

Here is the same tree at the beginning of the video:

As you can see the entire base of the tree is visible, which means the "knee" is just a tree and the base of the tree has been cut off due to editing.

So you can continue to lie or you can realize the mistake is yours. It is already abundantly clear you took a video of nothing, uploaded it at an intentionally low quality (you actually have to choose lower quality, the default upload will be the original quality of the video on YouTube), then you sent a compressed video to another person who then futher zoomed and edited the video. This causes the video to be laden with visual artifacts caused by 1) compression, 2) zooming, 3) stabilization and 4) bad operating.

You claim not to know anything about anything, yet your YouTube channel had another video, at higher quality, uploaded and that video contained self editing and effect overlays complete with a sound track. I believe THAT is why you removed the video. You realized it exposed your real name (or at least another online persona) and members of your family as well as the fact that you dabble in video editing. That is why I asked for you to U2U me a link, to prevent further exposure on your part.
edit on 13-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I didn't see BASS disagree with me. I'm sorry you can't see well. I used the exact area he was referencing which also happens to be the center of the final zoom in. This is the same area all people who "saw movement" were all referring to.

I see it. Dead center of frame. The odd shaped tree has a knee on the left side peeping out and the elbow on the right side. It moves too. You can see the head also briefly. Its standing behind the tree facing left.

The blue line is the "knee" the red lines are the actual outline of the tree behind it which has blended in with the environment due to an editing artifact.

As you can see the entire base of the tree is visible, which means the "knee" is just a tree and the base of the tree has been cut off due to editing.

So you can continue to lie or you can realize the mistake is yours. It is already abundantly clear you took a video of nothing, uploaded it at an intentionally low quality (you actually have to choose lower quality, the default upload will be the original quality of the video on YouTube), then you sent a compressed video to another person who then futher zoomed and edited the video. This causes the video to be laden with visual artifacts caused by 1) compression, 2) zooming, 3) stabilization and 4) bad operating.

You claim not to know anything about anything, yet your YouTube channel had another video, at higher quality, uploaded and that video contained self editing and effect overlays complete with a sound track. I believe THAT is why you removed the video. You realized it exposed your real name (or at least another online persona) and members of your family as well as the fact that you dabble in video editing. That is why I asked for you to U2U me a link, to prevent further exposure on your part.

BASSPLYR Is just smarter than me.

Arguing with you is akin to clapping with one hand.

Its silly and fruitless.

You aint fooling nobody.

Dont care about my exposure ray.

Dont care what you think about me or my family.

If this is an attempt to discourage or intimidate me. You failed.
Again.

You proved nothing ray.
You do realise your opinion does not constitute fact?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Lol.

"The trees in question are Atlantic White Cedar."

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The other video of my grandson riding his greenmachine???...lol

I uploaded it as practice....lol

To see how the yt editor worked. Before I loaded the original. I did nothing else.

Roflol!

The third video I have ever uploaded to youtube.....lol

You are grasping at straws ray.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

It appears a lot of people are smarter than you. I just showed you, with direct quotes from BASS, that he was referring to the area I have boxed out, yet you still are playing your stupid game of "but I'm not sure".

If you took that as an attempt to discourage or intimidate then you have issues. I was actually trying to encourage you by having you send me the link privately so as not to expose any further personal information about yourself.

Since you don't know how to reply to a post just once, I am adding your other posts to this reply.

He can't even tell there is a tree behind another tree as I absolutely 100% proved. He went silent because he was being made to look foolish. You played with him for many pages leading him on. "I don't see it, but it's right there, or so they tell me, but I am not sure, but it's right there, see it? I don't, but it could be because you are telling me it's there." The game is so played out and your intent is obvious.

Again, U2U me a direct link to the video file as you said you would.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It appears a lot of people are smarter than you. I just showed you, with direct quotes from BASS, that he was referring to the area I have boxed out, yet you still are playing your stupid game of "but I'm not sure".

If you took that as an attempt to discourage or intimidate then you have issues. I was actually trying to encourage you by having you send me the link privately so as not to expose any further personal information about yourself.

Since you don't know how to reply to a post just once, I am adding your other posts to this reply.

He can't even tell there is a tree behind another tree as I absolutely 100% proved. He went silent because he was being made to look foolish. You played with him for many pages leading him on. "I don't see it, but it's right there, or so they tell me, but I am not sure, but it's right there, see it? I don't, but it could be because you are telling me it's there." The game is so played out and your intent is obvious.

Again, U2U me a direct link to the video file as you said you would.

roflmao

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

No, I'd never tell. It isn't like a big deal I point at Washington State as it's already a known 'hot zone' - but to tell more than that? Wouldn't get it from me.

Interesting there's more than one type but I don't see why there wouldn't be.

That being said - also - I've been in situations where no matter how hard and in particular I was paying attention? Something inevitably jumped out from behind a bush or tree or rock outcrop to catch me by surprise.

Yeah, they're out there.
peace

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

You know, one of the hardest things for me to accept in the beginning was my location.

To me bigfoot was that one thing that lived out in the wilderness of the west coast.

Surreal does not seem adequate.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I wanted to thank you for starting this thread, such an interesting discussion.

In any/all of your experiences with these "critters", is there ever an olfactory component that stands out?
It seems some folk highlight the "smell" while others do not mention it.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flipflargin

I wanted to thank you for starting this thread, such an interesting discussion.

In any/all of your experiences with these "critters", is there ever an olfactory component that stands out?
It seems some folk highlight the "smell" while others do not mention it.

Thank you, Im glad you enjoyed it.

Ive been really close to the big ones before and never smelled anything, no kind of strong odor at all. At less than 20'.

Ive also smelled the smaller "skunk apes", but never saw them. 'Not up close anyway.

It smells like dead fish and snakes combined, mixed with something else. Very foul.

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Ive also smelled the smaller "skunk apes", but never saw them.

Those pesky Skunk apes!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I didnt leave the thread because of you! I have a life. Plus im not interested in talking with a nasty belligerent person such as your self. Got better things to do.

I could see other trees behind the one in question. I still say there is more than a image artifact going on.

For the record i dont personally know the OP and think you sound a little perseverent affect wise which tells me i shouldn't bother with you. Grasping at straws to try and paint some consiracy that isnt there.
edit on 14-4-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

And you would be wrong as I showed. The OP intentionally deceived you. Don't get mad at me, get mad at them.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What did I miss lads? Seems a bit heated in here

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Ive also smelled the smaller "skunk apes", but never saw them.

Those pesky Skunk apes!

Thieving vandals would be a better description.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

And there ya go now, I'd no idea snakes had a particular smell. Thanks to St Patrick we don't have that problem, well that and the fact the Sun doesn't reach us.

Maybe you walked past a snake eating a fish?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead

Maybe you walked past a snake eating a fish?

Maybe.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OnionHead

Some snakes emit a must when in distress. Its pungent and will ward off someone looking to eat them. But it never stopped me from picking up wild snakes even when they try and stink you out.

But most snakes dont smell much.
edit on 15-4-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Hey, BEDW ... just out of curiosity, do any of the folk in your area (probably ones who have lived there for generations) refer to the BF as "a booger" or "the booger man"?

A LOT of southern folk tales do.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I read through to around page 9, then skipped to the end. I can't believe the arguing is still carrying on. For God's sake can't you just drop it (no need to name names, I am sure you know who I mean). Questioning things and asking for clarity etc is one thing, but to go on and on for 10s of pages, it's not normal. Stop ruining the thread please.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join