It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Why would they have to poison them? The squatch kills them right? And leaves the corpse for the owner to find right?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Why would they have to poison them? The squatch kills them right? And leaves the corpse for the owner to find right?

If you say so

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Im really having a tough time figuring out whats is actual questions, what is rhetorical and whats just plain smartasserey.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I already admitted to making this all up ray.

What else do you want from me?

You want me to go kill one for you or what?

Thank you for the hours and hours of attention I so desperately crave from anonymous internet trolls. Im drinking by the way....so please excuse my incoherent posts.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You said so, in your opening post...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Said what ray?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You do realize Ive been starring you this whole time?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I have no idea, I don't never really check
If I get stars or not.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I have no idea, I don't never really check
If I get stars or not.

Ah well then.....

I didnt come here for stars and flags either.

But to say you dont "have no idea"......lol.

Cmon ray, how can you have no idea?...lol.

Do you have to load another page up or something?

I see them right at the top of the thread.

Kinda hard to miss, just like your line of questioning.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Were you going to re-post the YouTube link or u2u me a link to the raw video file?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The so-called red-eye effect is a function of the angles between the object in question (an eye being observed), the perceiving apparatus (a camera or a human eye) and the light source. Also the size of (in this case, the pupil) of the eye in question is a factor. .

FWIW

Ambient available light is also a practical parameter as it causes the iris to expand/contract. Photography 101, shooting pictures of people under low light conditions with a camera mounted flash, if possible, relocate the subjects to brighter conditions in order to close the iris as it reduces the red eyes caused by the camera flash. This is also why some cameras have a series of smaller "blinks" before the main exposing flash is triggered, it closes the iris.

If i had a dollar for every time i spent time in photoshop reducing the saturation as well as the luminance of red eyes..

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

All I can say is I've just spent the last 3 years here in Washington State.
A lot of the time in the woods.
Once? Yeah. I smelled a stench I'd never smelled before.
I'd been watching a few deer on my property - one is half albino on the hind like an Appy horse.
So - the wind changed.
The stink stunk.
The deer flew off into the sunset and all I heard was a lot of nothing.
The woods became supernaturally quiet.
But that smell.
It wasn't bear or cougar or coyote or wolf.
Something that smelled like old gym socks and corn chips and poo.
I'm thinking Harry and the Henderson's left their friend near my place.
I can't wait to see them.
I know they're here.
But I'll be the last one to tell if they are.

peace

edit on 0756Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: first post in a long time edit

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: angelofmercy

Yes, there have been quite a few sightings in a rural area 25 miles from here. We're much more densely populated where I'm at and very close to the interstate.

What region are you from?
Not exactly where.

If you have alot of sightings, check with local vets about frequency of cyanide poisonings in your area. Any real uptick could indicate federal authorities operating in the area.

Because k9s extend the owners senses, it has been reported, federal authorities will poison your dogs. If sasquatches are in the area.

You know, this is very interesting. I hadn't heard this before, about the poisoning of dogs. The very friends I spoke of earlier in this thread, where I heard the blood curdling scream, howl, a week or so ago had their dog poisoned not more than a week before. They were on a trip to Murtle Beach SC and had to cut their trip short to come home and care for the dog. She almost died. Which leads me to believe it wasn't cyanide. In fact the vet never figured out what it was. Very strange.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tomra

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The so-called red-eye effect is a function of the angles between the object in question (an eye being observed), the perceiving apparatus (a camera or a human eye) and the light source. Also the size of (in this case, the pupil) of the eye in question is a factor. .

FWIW

Ambient available light is also a practical parameter as it causes the iris to expand/contract. Photography 101, shooting pictures of people under low light conditions with a camera mounted flash, if possible, relocate the subjects to brighter conditions in order to close the iris as it reduces the red eyes caused by the camera flash. This is also why some cameras have a series of smaller "blinks" before the main exposing flash is triggered, it closes the iris.

If i had a dollar for every time i spent time in photoshop reducing the saturation as well as the luminance of red eyes..

Thank you for posting that tomra.
Are you a photographer?

I admit I dont know much of anything about the specifics of photography.
Makes sense.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

All I can say is I've just spent the last 3 years here in Washington State.
A lot of the time in the woods.
Once? Yeah. I smelled a stench I'd never smelled before.
I'd been watching a few deer on my property - one is half albino on the hind like an Appy horse.
So - the wind changed.
The stink stunk.
The deer flew off into the sunset and all I heard was a lot of nothing.
The woods became supernaturally quiet.
But that smell.
It wasn't bear or cougar or coyote or wolf.
Something that smelled like old gym socks and corn chips and poo.
I'm thinking Harry and the Henderson's left their friend near my place.
I can't wait to see them.
I know they're here.
But I'll be the last one to tell if they are.

peace

Thank you for sharing that encounter.
Like many things, where you find one, there maybe more.

I have experienced the sudden silence, and the smell. Here it tends to smell like a pile of dead fish and snakes with something else.

I have also been on top of them, and not smelled anything. One type seems to fit the bill of "skunk ape" the really big ones though, had no smell that I noticed. And that was from less than 20' away.

Cant blame you for not telling anyone. Since I have posted this thread. Drones are being spotted in the skys around here. One crashed in the road in front of my daughter Tuesday afternoon.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: angelofmercy

Yes, there have been quite a few sightings in a rural area 25 miles from here. We're much more densely populated where I'm at and very close to the interstate.

What region are you from?
Not exactly where.

If you have alot of sightings, check with local vets about frequency of cyanide poisonings in your area. Any real uptick could indicate federal authorities operating in the area.

Because k9s extend the owners senses, it has been reported, federal authorities will poison your dogs. If sasquatches are in the area.

You know, this is very interesting. I hadn't heard this before, about the poisoning of dogs. The very friends I spoke of earlier in this thread, where I heard the blood curdling scream, howl, a week or so ago had their dog poisoned not more than a week before. They were on a trip to Murtle Beach SC and had to cut their trip short to come home and care for the dog. She almost died. Which leads me to believe it wasn't cyanide. In fact the vet never figured out what it was. Very strange.

Thank you for posting.

Im really trying to avoid any L.E. bashing.
At any level.

People in L.E. have jobs to do, and we nor they, always know the why to an order.

Its an order. I believe, and they follow orders for a reason, not just because they like to poison dogs. Or subvert local L.E.

Again if we can all get along and agree that the subject is common knowledge, we may be able to hear from those with accurate and official knowledge on the subject of these critters.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
youtu.be...

This I just found was published about a month ago.
It is a short news clip, about 2:00.
It includes eyewitnesses and their testimony.
This is in Evergreen, Al. about 2 hours north of my location.

I would like to point out in this news clip.

One of the gentlemen interviewed, remarks on his .44 magnum as he points to his vehicle. Many reports of sightings in this area (Evergreen) come from firearm wielding hunters.

I know this is Alabama and all.

I can assure you all, our L.E. does not mess around when it comes to irresponsible or delusional behaviours or statements when it comes to firearms.

I can assure you all if BCSD thought for one minute I was psychologically unfit to posses a firearm. I would have long been relieved of my 2nd.

The same would apply in Conecuh County too.

This is real people.
No longer a myth in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Were you going to re-post the YouTube link or u2u me a link to the raw video file?

Why?

Everytime I try to provide more evidence, its not good enough for you.

And now, for whatever reason, I cant post pics anymore on ATS. No matter how small I crop them down.

But really, why ray?

So you can pull the same stunt as you did to BASSPLYR?

BASSPLYR told you exactly which tree he was referring too, there is only one tree of that type in the video.

Yet you zoomed in and circled an area not even close to what he described. Then went about, pounding your chest like you actually "proved him wrong".

You still have not answered my question to you as to your qualifications to review or work with photography. Having a $100 for software does not make you an expert, or even a hobbyist for that matter.

I understand you dont believe me Ray.
So does everyone else reading the thread.

Im fine with that.
Im not going to try and convince you otherwise.
That is not why I am here.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You are incorrect. I used the EXACT area he described. Are you intentionally lying?

Edit: I used the area he was referring to but at a different portion of the video. That is what you have to do to expose video artifacts.
edit on 13-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You are incorrect. I used the EXACT area he described. Are you intentionally lying?

Edit: I used the area he was referring to but at a different portion of the video. That is what you have to do to expose video artifacts.

You are incorrect.

Cedar tree vs. Oak tree.

Not even close.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join