It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Show us where you were mis quoted...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thanks for reposting ... that's right in line with what I'm working on and I hadn't found it!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

You didn't come here for a "following" did you? You came to testify to your experiences.

A following? as in followers? Lol.

Im a Cracker Barrel Cook, not Jebus.

Im a private person, and I dont have many friends.
Just the way I like it.

I came here to raise awareness on the subject.
edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: (no reason given)

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Show us where you were mis quoted...

Lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Maybe because they had no artificial light.
Just a guess.

I don't mean to quibble, but ... campfires, torches, etc.

And from what Ive heard. Natives didnot leave the light of those fires.

No comparison to headlights or streetlights.

The only thing I was speaking to was the availability of "artificial light sources."

Leave me out of this thing that you and Ray have going on, LOL.

However, there's no reason to "quit ATS" because folks don't agree with you or believe you.

You didn't come here for a "following" did you? You came to testify to your experiences.

/shrug

Following...lol.

Are you kidding me?

A following for what?

This has become so ridiculous and counterproductive that I must insist this be thrown to the hoax bin.

I lied about everything. Im a boss hoaxer and I made ATS take it.

All lies mods, every word.

Those members that contributed accounts. They are the only truthful testimonies.

Roll Tide

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You didn't post this in the gray area or skunk works, you posted it in the crypto forums. The onus of proof is on you and can be requested. (Onus means duty/responsibility).

Why did you take the video down as soon as I said I would work on it for you?

Because you refused, gave a bunch of crytit excuses to not do it. Then you accused me of modifying things I never knew existed. I guess Bradley Davis is way more knowledgeable a person than you think you are.....ray

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So you took it down as soon as I was going to make a detailed post with screenshots? I didn't make excuses, I pointed out the obvious. I didn't even know you were requesting anything of me since you can't even make coherent posts.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Was that a quote? I'm serious, show a misquote...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

More logical fallacies. Your inability to counter argue is the only thing failing in this thread.

If it's someone eating up your story: all good
If it's someone questioning it: ultra defensive

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yes, there have been quite a few sightings in a rural area 25 miles from here. We're much more densely populated where I'm at and very close to the interstate.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

If you're wondering, the post I'm replying to is a textbook example of you going "over the edge."

Notice the QUESTION MARK at the end of my sentence about a "following"?

I'm ASKING you something ... and in reality, it was merely rhetorical, I was actually ASSUMING that you weren't here for that.

Although, with reactions like this, it's hard not to, frankly.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ignore the noise. I'd rather hear about other of your or your husband's encounters. How about the local law enforcement? If I'm understanding what you said previously, they understand what's going on, but just won't engage in it for the obvious reasons? Did I get that right?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

More logical fallacies. Your inability to counter argue is the only thing failing in this thread.

If it's someone eating up your story: all good
If it's someone questioning it: ultra defensive

I dont think they are buying it ray.

Maybe a few.
Always that few you are gonna hook.
Like the ones going from page 1 to page 41.
They are easy to spot because they ask questions that have repeatedly been covered already.

I dont even claim to be intelligent, Im blue collar, and even I can see right thru you.

Its obvious to me by the flag count, that atleast 60 more folks see it too.

Thats not counting all the folks watching from home. Around 2000 from what I can guesstamate.

Ive watched this before I signed up, and was repeatedly warned not to go on ATS.

I am not a conspiracy theorist.
Check my first posts.

Jade Helm, Obama camps, gun confiscations, crashing dollar, and on and on and on.......all huge entertainment. Especially when nobody gets hurt.
The only thing I know about Masons are they have really good chicken dinners, they help people, and they stick together..............just like alot of Jews, Catholics, Hindus, diabetics, and girls.
So how do I know they are not evil?
Personal experience.

Should I strap a gopro to my head 24/7 because you and 5 other members dont believe me?

Or think me a "attention seeker", which is a halftruth. I seek attention for the subject and ways for the public to address it.
Not start barking orders at cops(tell me what you know! I pay your salary! blah blah) like some would suggest. This time the L.E. community needs our support. Again anyone thinking this is attention seeking has a pretty miserable life. Are you afraid Im stealing your thunder, I dont claim to be an expert. Hobby Researcher. Thats it.

I reference Mr. Jevning also not a conspiracy theorist. Not because he pays me but because he is serious minded, yet flexible in his thinking. He also has a L.E.O. as one of his regional directors. To me that says enough.

I have repeatedly throughout this entire thread asked for clarification on questions and yes responded in a hostile fashion when hostile, inaccurate insinuations as to my motives or person have been repeatedly and dishonestly insinuated thru the "questioning".

I can not and will not address questions to arguments not of my own testimony.

To insist I do, only adds to the obvious desperation your "side" is suffering.

To begin every single reply with a personal attack tells me all I need to know about you ray.

Whats wrong with I dont believe you because "something i actually said, not something you want to manipulate the audience into believing i said" and then accepting my answer or not. I dont know, being an acceptable answer as well.

How many times now have I said " I would not believe it either"

If I knew for a fact Mr.Devil wouldnt intentionally feed you to these things, Id give good money to see the look on your face.

The fact is, If you cant take it, dont dish it out.

You be nice to me, Ill be nice to you.

If thats a problem for ANYBODY.
Let that ban hammer fall.

Get your fanclub to quit pm'ing me about taking it easy on you. I dont care how speacial they think you are. Your either a shill or a handicapped individual. I dont really care which. Learn how to be polite, or expect more of the same from me.

Btw. Anyone reading this. If you got something to share with me. Do it on a thread. I aint passing notes amidst the vipers in here no more.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I wonder if Sasquatch suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder as so many humans do.

Perhaps, these are the ones that get "overly interested" in reactions from humans?

It's a mystery, for sure.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I wonder if Sasquatch suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder as so many humans do.

Perhaps, these are the ones that get "overly interested" in reactions from humans?

It's a mystery, for sure.

Nailed it!
Thank you!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WadeBaker

Ignore the noise. I'd rather hear about other of your or your husband's encounters. How about the local law enforcement? If I'm understanding what you said previously, they understand what's going on, but just won't engage in it for the obvious reasons? Did I get that right?

Im trying to ignore the noise, while pointing out the obvious.

I would like to share more. Until some order is restored I have no plans on sharing anything else.

If the infighting was removed from this thread, it would only be ten pages.

My understanding is serious repercussions from federal authorities outside of the municipal officer or deputies chain of command, are swift and career ending. If they buck. In other words they have been forced to substitute the word "sasquatch" for bear, cougar, or deer.

Trust me, my county D.A.Wilters and Sheriff Hoss Mack. Thats two cats you dont want to play with. I can guarantee you, if I were lying.
I would not be in possession of a firearm now.
They know they are real, but the authorities above them say otherwise. Im not knocking feds either. For whatever reason, the subject is taboo.

Evergreen,Al. is officially bigfoot capitol of Alabama or the south....not sure which. Large majority of the reports up there come from hunters.

All over accurately reporting circumstances surrounding sasquatches, on official police reports.

Another account of officers not accurately filing police reports, according to witness testimony, was posted in this thread.

JRG video with a municipal officer detailing his problems with accurately reporting several sasquatch encounters, and what happened to him as a result of refusing to comply with federal authorities not only revising his report, but confiscating the audio/video recordings from his cruiser. His C.O.P. is also now a confirmed sasquatch believer.

Its surreal when you think about it.

For me, Im not buying all the secrecy to hide a "forest ape". Something else is going on here.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

If you're wondering, the post I'm replying to is a textbook example of you going "over the edge."

I'm ASKING you something ... and in reality, it was merely rhetorical, I was actually ASSUMING that you weren't here for that.

Reactions like what?
My last post to you?

Lol.

Thats "over the edge"?....lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Reactions like what?
My last post to you?

Lol.

Are you familiar with the term "jumping the shark"?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Reactions like what?
My last post to you?

Lol.

Are you familiar with the term "jumping the shark"?

No, its not a term here, Im familiar with.
Its a sport.

Jumping the gun?
Yeah Im familiar with that.

Yall love linguistical acrobatics and psychological diagnosing here dont ya

That would be a rhetorical question...lol

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelofmercy

Yes, there have been quite a few sightings in a rural area 25 miles from here. We're much more densely populated where I'm at and very close to the interstate.

What region are you from?
Not exactly where.

If you have alot of sightings, check with local vets about frequency of cyanide poisonings in your area. Any real uptick could indicate federal authorities operating in the area.

Because k9s extend the owners senses, it has been reported, federal authorities will poison your dogs. If sasquatches are in the area.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join