It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Thank you for reading the thread.

A keg of beer would probably just make your "pretty mouth" more appealing to them...lol.

What happens on devil woman's roof ..... Stays on devil woman's roof.

I think local L.E. might consider that going "too far".

I think I would drop off a keg by the local police chiefs house before we throw the party on your roof

Military Grade?

Nah, a commercial grade for a few grand would do nicely I think

Hopefully

Yep

That would keep them away, not bring them in.

Did I mention we would be bbq-ing, howling drunkenly into the night and mocking their moms' hairy butts?
That oughtta trigger them somethin fierce.

If I could afford this, I wouldnt be here on ATS complaining about it.

I don't see how you can afford NOT to do this .
Plus this sounds like the hunting trip of a lifetime

Wouldnt you be surprised.
Devil man had made the same erroneous assumption as well. Man was he surprised.

Uh, kindly elaborate please.

Sneaky critters destroy and steal stuff.

Me too

Good idea. You can hold the camera.

That's the plan

Prisons are full of people that thought the same thing.

Prisons are for regular to moderate stupid. I am ADVANCED STUPID

Ok!

O Friggin Kay!

Lol.
Are you for real?

Whats your background?
Got any good ATS refrences?

OH made "promises" earlier you know?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WadeBaker
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Thanks for sharing your story. I've read the thread between last night and this morning. I'm what you would call the initiated. I've never seen the creature, but my wife has from our rear deck a couple/few years ago. I went to look over the area which I'm familiar with because I cut firewood there in the winter months. I found two tracks in separate locations, one large, one smaller. The large track, holding my four fingers together flat fit into the big toe print. I'm a relatively big man. The larger of the creatures had to be huge. Looking at the smaller print, I'm guessing the smaller creature may be something around my size, only a guess. This area gets traveled by no one except the occasional small game or deer hunter. Those woods out there where I cut wood definitely have a "feel" to them at times, I figure now I know why.
We get the sense the creature or creatures are only in the area on a seasonal basis, but that's just hunch. My wife and I agree that once you see the evidence with your own eyes, it becomes very real. Surreal, in fact. I've always had an interest in the subject. In my youth, it was downright fear. Now it's just healthy respect. We've seen none of the hostility that you have. Hope it stays that way.

Great post

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Just picking. I know they exist btw.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This is truly terrifying. I live between 2 small towns on heavily wooded property out by the interstate. We have a creek on our property. Trust me, I'll never allow my Grandson to play outside alone again! Thank you for sharing your insight!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I

Lol.
Are you for real?

Whats your background?

I'm as real as your skunk ape infestation.

Background. Hmmm.
When I was 12 I roared at and chased a 300 lb black bear for about a hundred yards with my friends chasing behind me screaming NO! Stop You idiot!
Since then I have chased after all manner of woodland critter.
I even got a bigger idiot than myself to convince me that I could tackle a whitetail buck in a Wyle e coyote style net suspended from a tree, and hold it still while he ritually slaughtered it for kosher consumption.
I have a modest arsenal of boomsticks , survival training, martial arts training, engineering experience, and so so much more.

Ats references?
What are those even worth anyway?
Well, back when ATs had a chat room I hooked up with this one ATSbroad with humongous ....well, she'd vouch for me.

I promise nothing but an experience that nobody will believe anyway. Which kind of sums up many of my life experiences

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What region are you from?

I'm in the Mahantango Valley in Central Pennsylvania. Rolling farmland. The patches of woods north of our house are not very large, but nearby are plenty of mountains and forested areas.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I believe they migrate into this area by no coincidence, during hunting season. The ones we encounter during the rest of the year are passing thru.

How would you ruin it?

Enlighten me.

Remember, hubby tries to work with them, although he has had little to no success.

His next plan for fall 2017, is to try and make them mad as hell.
Eventually they will screw up in front of the wrong person is his idea. Ill be staying somewhere else this winter.

Remember, hubby tries to work with them, although he has had little to no success.

Eventually they will screw up in front of the wrong person is his idea. Ill be staying somewhere else this winter.

This would be at least "some" meat and potatoes altho the snark was unnecessary.
Your instance of roof-ruing as well. You spend quite a bit of time being defensive instead of just talking about "Living with Sasquatches". Your thread, your topic yet you dance around it with snark and BS instead of just telling your story.
you know...like what's worked, what hasn't?

You live near enough to Native's that you equally could have gone up to the Rez, spoken to an Elder and arranged for a Medicine Person come in and see what could be done to keep them off at least your property.
Your are speaking out your hat. Again.
Some things are private.

Point of fact I'm not and have had experience with this multiple times getting folks help. You go, respectfully ask if someone can or will speak with you and maybe get some help, maybe not. It's not a magic bullet, but help is help.

So I'm wondering what's the point? I've talked over the years with many who have had to live with them, plus had them here, this back and forth of tossing questions back at posters

You mean questions like....."why dont you have pictures of your dead pets"

Nice deflection, you STILL have't gone into depth about your experiences. I doubt that you will at this point. You came into this guns blazing and looking for a fight. Not to educate anyone. Pointing out a lack of content in your thread is NOT an attack, at this point it's just a fact.

Pm's also are used to answer another poster without derailing a thread out of politeness. Ponder that, Out. Of Politeness.

Are you psychic?

How the hell do you know anything, other than what Ive told you?

Presumptuous and pious much?.

Care to actually form a question?

Make a "informed" statement maybe?

I've made plenty of posts on your thread relating my own experiences, I'm also not particularly "pious" and I've asked repeatedly for you to discuss YOUR experiences and instead get snark and excuses. This thread was YOUR idea YOU started the conversation and then backed out of it.

So far you aren't "educating" anyone altho other posters to this thread have by actually sharing their experiences.
I posted back some a link to Tim Baker that contained info that LEO's & alphabet agencies certainly DO know what's going on.

So assisting you in "making your case" is showing my @$$? I hardly think so.
It's what older posters do here at ATS to help newer members. Along with posting "some" of what I know since it also assists your discussion. Being frustrated at a lack of content in your thread is equally not an attack, it's frustration pure and simple.

Stereotype people much?

I have not ever asked you for any proof, not the entire video, not pics of dead pets, I never even asked what part of the country you live in. I have at this point repeatedly asked you to just discuss your point of view about what living with sasquatch has been like. THAT I'll admit to gladly.

Maybe if you started over, at the beginning? Like when you first knew what you were dealing with? After your husband sprung his little "let's go for a walk" thing on you?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WadeBaker

No casts? No pictures?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You mentioned the phenomonon tapping on windows. WHy do they do that?

If you got to the window and look out, what do you see?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance

Just picking. I know they exist btw.

Thats ok.

How do you know they exist?
If you dont mind me asking.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelofmercy

This is truly terrifying. I live between 2 small towns on heavily wooded property out by the interstate. We have a creek on our property. Trust me, I'll never allow my Grandson to play outside alone again! Thank you for sharing your insight!

They like water, been known to use low areas like creeks to travel.

I let my grandson go outside, we keep a close eye, and only let him play in the manicured areas, away from the fences and more isolated parts of the property.

After his encounter we have not had to remind him to stay away from certain areas.

Thank you for contributing to the thread.

Has your area had any reports of sightings?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I

Lol.
Are you for real?

Whats your background?

I'm as real as your skunk ape infestation.

Background. Hmmm.
When I was 12 I roared at and chased a 300 lb black bear for about a hundred yards with my friends chasing behind me screaming NO! Stop You idiot!
Since then I have chased after all manner of woodland critter.
I even got a bigger idiot than myself to convince me that I could tackle a whitetail buck in a Wyle e coyote style net suspended from a tree, and hold it still while he ritually slaughtered it for kosher consumption.
I have a modest arsenal of boomsticks , survival training, martial arts training, engineering experience, and so so much more.

Ats references?
What are those even worth anyway?
Well, back when ATs had a chat room I hooked up with this one ATSbroad with humongous ....well, she'd vouch for me.

I promise nothing but an experience that nobody will believe anyway. Which kind of sums up many of my life experiences

Lol. You and Mr. Devil would get along just fine.

One of the most severe beatings his father gave him was in the Smokey Moutains, at a park.
Reason: approached black bear cub in tree, continued snapping pictures of cub and quickly approaching moma bear. According to his mom, the moma bear was within 30' before Mr. Devil walked away.

I think you two would need someone more responsible to lead this operation, if you are serious. Somehow I think you are.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

What region are you from?

I'm in the Mahantango Valley in Central Pennsylvania. Rolling farmland. The patches of woods north of our house are not very large, but nearby are plenty of mountains and forested areas.

Thank you for sharing that.

It is very important that these creatures whereabouts are documented.
You would think a website would already be established for this purpose.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

I believe they migrate into this area by no coincidence, during hunting season. The ones we encounter during the rest of the year are passing thru.

How would you ruin it?

Enlighten me.

This would be at least "some" meat and potatoes altho the snark was unnecessary.
Your instance of roof-ruing as well. You spend quite a bit of time being defensive instead of just talking about "Living with Sasquatches". Your thread, your topic yet you dance around it with snark and BS instead of just telling your story.
you know...like what's worked, what hasn't?

You live near enough to Native's that you equally could have gone up to the Rez, spoken to an Elder and arranged for a Medicine Person come in and see what could be done to keep them off at least your property.
Your are speaking out your hat. Again.
Some things are private.

Point of fact I'm not and have had experience with this multiple times getting folks help. You go, respectfully ask if someone can or will speak with you and maybe get some help, maybe not. It's not a magic bullet, but help is help.

So I'm wondering what's the point? I've talked over the years with many who have had to live with them, plus had them here, this back and forth of tossing questions back at posters

You mean questions like....."why dont you have pictures of your dead pets"

Nice deflection, you STILL have't gone into depth about your experiences. I doubt that you will at this point. You came into this guns blazing and looking for a fight. Not to educate anyone. Pointing out a lack of content in your thread is NOT an attack, at this point it's just a fact.

Pm's also are used to answer another poster without derailing a thread out of politeness. Ponder that, Out. Of Politeness.

Are you psychic?

How the hell do you know anything, other than what Ive told you?

Presumptuous and pious much?.

Care to actually form a question?

Make a "informed" statement maybe?

I've made plenty of posts on your thread relating my own experiences, I'm also not particularly "pious" and I've asked repeatedly for you to discuss YOUR experiences and instead get snark and excuses. This thread was YOUR idea YOU started the conversation and then backed out of it.

So far you aren't "educating" anyone altho other posters to this thread have by actually sharing their experiences.
I posted back some a link to Tim Baker that contained info that LEO's & alphabet agencies certainly DO know what's going on.

So assisting you in "making your case" is showing my @$$? I hardly think so.
It's what older posters do here at ATS to help newer members. Along with posting "some" of what I know since it also assists your discussion. Being frustrated at a lack of content in your thread is equally not an attack, it's frustration pure and simple.

Stereotype people much?

I have not ever asked you for any proof, not the entire video, not pics of dead pets, I never even asked what part of the country you live in. I have at this point repeatedly asked you to just discuss your point of view about what living with sasquatch has been like. THAT I'll admit to gladly.

Maybe if you started over, at the beginning? Like when you first knew what you were dealing with? After your husband sprung his little "let's go for a walk" thing on you?

Ive said more than I intended.
If you cant comprehend what living with sasquatches is like in the 40+ pages of this thread. You have a personal problem I cannot help you with.

You are on the "forest ape" side apparently.
Im on nobodies side, but my own.
Im willing to work with your side.
Your side apparently cant stand not being recognized as "the authority" on the subject.
Therefore you and the others like you, employ linguistical acrobatics to entrap and deceive, me as well as the readers.

The bible will most likely prevent you and others from grasping anything Ive said, or could possibly add.

Yes, I stereotype Christians, Muslim's, and Jews. I also, like you, stereotype the "researchers".

Out of experience and therefore, common sense.
Its a learned self defense technique.
Thanks for the reminder.

Snarky is all I can muster due to the t&c. Ive plenty more I could add. Put a civil tounge back in your mouth and I may respond to you again.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You mentioned the phenomonon tapping on windows. WHy do they do that?

My guess is, they think its funny.

If you got to the window and look out, what do you see?

Slightly red glowing eyes attached to a face that could make a freight train take a dirt road. Sitting on a head, about the size of a 5 gallon bucket.

Thank you for the question.

In over 40 pages I believe you are the only person to ask me what they look like.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

One more question about the eyes.

Did the red color/glow/appearance seem to be reflective (light off retinas) or productive (like bioluminescence)?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I think you two would need someone more responsible to lead this operation, if you are serious. Somehow I think you are.

I've already started telling my wife that I want to go on a hunting trip in Alabama this autumn.
She said " WTF?! , Alabama?(she's a city girl) , you don't even like shooting animals(I really don't, it's not sporting, maybe with a battle axe), what are you even hunting?"

I didn't tell her yet. Im letting her digest the idea, then I will let her read this thread.

>>responsible?
>>RESPONSIBLE?!

You would be hard pressed finding someone more responsible than I, especially with a high capacity semi automatic rifle. I'm just mentally incapable of being serious for more than a few minutes.

It's part of my charm

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

One more question about the eyes.

Did the red color/glow/appearance seem to be reflective (light off retinas) or productive (like bioluminescence)?

Others have stated, smarter than me. The eyes do not actually glow, rather reflect light. And I agree.

The night of my encounter at the gate. There was a street light about 60' behind him. The "faint red light" would occasionally go "out".

The creature was squatted down and blended right in with the ground. I later figured out. The "light" was not going out. It was turning its head. When turned one way, from where I was standing, the light was visible, turned towards us no light.

Also, during full moon cycles, the eyes are easy to spot in the area. 50' or so. Headlights and streetlights produce the same effect.

Lightning bugs, have a more yellowish green tint.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I've already started telling my wife that I want to go on a hunting trip in Alabama this autumn.
She said " WTF?! , Alabama?(she's a city girl) , you don't even like shooting animals(I really don't, it's not sporting, maybe with a battle axe), what are you even hunting?"

I didn't tell her yet. Im letting her digest the idea, then I will let her read this thread.

>>responsible?
>>RESPONSIBLE?!

You would be hard pressed finding someone more responsible than I, especially with a high capacity semi automatic rifle. I'm just mentally incapable of being serious for more than a few minutes.

It's part of my charm

I thought you were going to hold the Polaroid?

Maybe yall can mount them on your barrels.

That is what I was trying to point out to Network Dude. Who is going to close that 30 to 50 foot gap holding a camera, I suspect with a flash, and snap that money shot.

I would love to be a fly on the wall if that were to go down.

Lets put someone behind you that has combat experience. Someone that has already killed someone trying to kill them in combat. Just in case.

Im sure your wife, if she believes any of this, will protest. Im also sure that your response will be similiar to my protests to Mr. Devil.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I thought you were going to hold the Polaroid?

I'm thinking barrel/rail mounted or motion sensor activated on a pole may be a good option too.

That is what I was trying to point out to Network Dude. Who is going to close that 30 to 50 foot gap holding a camera, I suspect with a flash, and snap that money shot.

I'm thinking a regular flash camera won't show anything at night. Night vision or flir recording may be the way to go. I only considered the analog camera because of your anecdotal allegation of spooky picture deletions. If we pop the cameras in a faraday cage or unplugged microwave right after shooting good footage it should theoretically protect the devices from most types of electronic interference, probably, maybe.

Lets put someone behind you that has combat experience. Someone that has already killed someone trying to kill them in combat. Just in case.

I have a couple marines in mind for this one. Will check on availability and willingness. If not , I'm sure some of your local yokels may be up to the task

Im sure your wife, if she believes any of this, will protest. Im also sure that your response will be similiar to my protests to Mr. Devil.

She let me go binge drinking with Augustus Masonicus unchaperoned in NYC past winter. this doesn't sound half as dangerous.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join