It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance
a reply to: dashen

Very noble of you dashen, but forget the beer, smokes and firepower. What they need is a school teacher, a dentist and some banjo strings. I've been to that part of Alabama.

You must be confused.
Baldwin County is nothing at all like other rural areas of Alabama.

You sure you are not talking about Mobile County?

Do you know who Tim Cook is?

Julio Jones maybe?

We are not exactly all, a bunch of morons.

Country=stupid is a stereotype.

Banjo in "Songs of Love and Death" is awesome.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: vance

Joined in 2003?
Greetings ancient one!

Forget the teacher, dentist, and banjo strings.

We need a good razor, shave the squatch, and manage his NBA career.

If we bag enough of them I believe the Alabama squatches will be the winningest team in the leagues history

We already have the best football team. That would just be greedy to take basketball too.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
is lying with sasquatches good? can i post link? if so when?pls inform.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta

? Not sure what you are asking/saying

I think you can post links.

Anytime.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

thank you

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

? Not sure what you are asking/saying

I think you can post links.

Anytime.

I'm willing to go out on a limb here and question the sincerity of our newly-minted friend Xbeta, BEDW.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Good lord, this thread is still going?????

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

pls do.question. i sometimes cant do it. I be happy if you question my sincerity or anything you feel suspicious about me.
edit on 9-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

pls do.question. i sometimes cant do it. I be happy if you question my sincerity or anything you feel suspicious about me.

Fair enough. Can you explain the relevance of the Youtube video you linked to the topic of discussion here?

Thank you kindly.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

how much i can explain i am not sure. it was a rewind to an earlier timing in the morning. I psychologically needed it since it was a little messed up. i sound crazy I know. thus videos. actions are nice.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

how much i can explain i am not sure. it was a rewind to an earlier timing in the morning. I psychologically needed it since it was a little messed up. i sound crazy I know. thus videos. actions are nice.

Very well.

Thanks for the response.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

no problem. it was hurting me at some point and hardly people want to get hurt.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

That explained nothing and you DO look crazy. That doesn't mean you are though. Often intent is lost in text.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

does it mean you want intent to get lost?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well this has gone on for 40 pages and we're still not getting to the meat & potatoes of living with Sasquatches. Pretty questionable if you ask me.

Pretty questionable even if you don't ask me.

So I'm wondering what's the point? I've talked over the years with many who have had to live with them, plus had them here, this back and forth of tossing questions back at posters and "flip defensive stuff" doesn't cut it. If you want rid of them you'd need to find out what the allure of your location is, then figure out how to ruin it so they move along.

Or call in some obnoxious researchers to camp out and equally ruin their fun, altho it's a PITA to put up with.

Either way you aren't doing anything but "not saying" what you know about living with them that isn't already known.
So basically 40 pages of "fluff".

If you REALLY wanted to change how Leo's address this, you'd be working with them and arranging a few very private talks with your locals to make that difference. NOT posting on a website pissing into the wind. Or inviting a few for some personal observation at your place, not playing armchair warrior with a keyboard & internet access.

You live near enough to Native's that you equally could have gone up to the Rez, spoken to an Elder and arranged for a Medicine Person come in and see what could be done to keep them off at least your property.

Since you've done NONE of this, that leaves attention seeking or the appearance of it.

It's time to get off the pot or use it, if you catch my drift.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your story. I've read the thread between last night and this morning. I'm what you would call the initiated. I've never seen the creature, but my wife has from our rear deck a couple/few years ago. I went to look over the area which I'm familiar with because I cut firewood there in the winter months. I found two tracks in separate locations, one large, one smaller. The large track, holding my four fingers together flat fit into the big toe print. I'm a relatively big man. The larger of the creatures had to be huge. Looking at the smaller print, I'm guessing the smaller creature may be something around my size, only a guess. This area gets traveled by no one except the occasional small game or deer hunter. Those woods out there where I cut wood definitely have a "feel" to them at times, I figure now I know why.
We get the sense the creature or creatures are only in the area on a seasonal basis, but that's just hunch. My wife and I agree that once you see the evidence with your own eyes, it becomes very real. Surreal, in fact. I've always had an interest in the subject. In my youth, it was downright fear. Now it's just healthy respect. We've seen none of the hostility that you have. Hope it stays that way.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Well this has gone on for 40 pages and we're still not getting to the meat & potatoes of living with Sasquatches. Pretty questionable if you ask me.

What to you, are the "meat and potatoes"?

Then by all means, question me.

So I'm wondering what's the point? I've talked over the years with many who have had to live with them, plus had them here, this back and forth of tossing questions back at posters

You mean questions like....."why dont you have pictures of your dead pets"

and "flip defensive stuff" doesn't cut it.

Is it defensive to call out questioners that paint statements you have not made into their "questions"?
I see it as seeking clarification and standing my ground.

If you want rid of them you'd need to find out what the allure of your location is, then figure out how to ruin it so they move along.

I have already stated the why, or what I believe to be.

I guess you missed it.

I believe they migrate into this area by no coincidence, during hunting season. The ones we encounter during the rest of the year are passing thru.

How would you ruin it?

Enlighten me.

Remember, hubby tries to work with them, although he has had little to no success.

His next plan for fall 2017, is to try and make them mad as hell.
Eventually they will screw up in front of the wrong person is his idea. Ill be staying somewhere else this winter.

But unlike all the loud mouth "experts" on ATS I am humble enough to leave room for error in my theories.

Or call in some obnoxious researchers to camp out and equally ruin their fun, altho it's a PITA to put up with.

Last time we did that, a Osprey showed up.

Time before that, they cornered my husband in the house.

Between his blood curdling screams I could hear them destroying my roof, running across it.

So no, we dont call anyone anymore. Its stays between the neighbors. Until now, as you can see besides Network Dude, I have opened my doors to more than one stranger on this board.

Either way you aren't doing anything but "not saying" what you know about living with them that isn't already known.

What am I not saying?

What do you want to know?

Care to contribute?

Guess I know to be more careful about who I communicate with on ATS via PM's

Thanks for the schoolin

Are you a christian?

It would really make sense, just what Ive come to expect.

Or does that sound like "attention seeking "

I am new here, I am not new to the game here.

If you REALLY wanted to change how Leo's address this, you'd be working with them and arranging a few very private talks with your locals to make that difference.

Really?

You make some bolds statements with that emphasis on really.
You think you know me enough to say that?

That says very little about me, but it says tons about you. Thanks for showing those true colors.

This aint Mayberry, New Orleans aint got nothing on us. ......Politics.
Bring yourself to Baldwin County and make a scene.

See what happens first hand when people start braying on about things they shouldnt be talking about.

You think they dont know?

Lol.
A few do know Im sure of that.

My only problem is they dont speak officially on the subject.

NOT posting on a website pissing into the wind. Or inviting a few for some personal observation at your place, not playing armchair warrior with a keyboard & internet access.

?huh

Whats your big plan?
Im doing it the way I feel I should.

You are not the boss of me?

You live near enough to Native's that you equally could have gone up to the Rez, spoken to an Elder and arranged for a Medicine Person come in and see what could be done to keep them off at least your property.

Your are speaking out your hat. Again.

Some things are private.

Since you've done NONE of this,

Are you psychic?

How the hell do you know anything, other than what Ive told you?

Presumptuous and pious much?.

Care to actually form a question?

Make a "informed" statement maybe?

that leaves attention seeking or the appearance of it.

Feel free to take that smelly flag back.

What attention have I recieved to stay on here for hours defending and clarifyling myself over and over. If this is attention to you, I feel really sorry for you.

The only attention I seek, is the attention I have repeatedly stated on the subject of sasquatches.

Awareness, bringing the subject to a level of "common knowledge ", encourage training and openess of communication for L.E., encouraging others to share on ATS and thereby archive the info.

If you have a problem with the way Im going about it, too bad.
Find your own damn way and get to it.

Instead of sneaking around with pms. Bunch of third graders. If you have nothing constructive to say. Or if you want to call me a liar, attention seeker whatever...have at it.

Frik it, Ill go back to reading.

Its one thing to ask questions, this..........

Way more childish than I was expecting.

Im not here to argue with baseless rants.

Please feel free to formulate questions or statements, if you are going to rant, please keep it to one per thread. Im attempting to encourage people to share and join. But, I guess if I dont join an established bigfoot Im screwed. Oh well. I tried. This is no fun, nor getting my goal accomplished.Im out......enjoy attacking each other on whos the "real bf person"

I got other things to do

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WadeBaker

Thanks for sharing your story.

Thank you for giving it a read.

I've read the thread between last night and this morning. I'm what you would call the initiated. I've never seen the creature, but my wife has from our rear deck a couple/few years ago. I went to look over the area which I'm familiar with because I cut firewood there in the winter months. I found two tracks in separate locations, one large, one smaller. The large track, holding my four fingers together flat fit into the big toe print. I'm a relatively big man. The larger of the creatures had to be huge. Looking at the smaller print, I'm guessing the smaller creature may be something around my size, only a guess. This area gets traveled by no one except the occasional small game or deer hunter. Those woods out there where I cut wood definitely have a "feel" to them at times, I figure now I know why.
We get the sense the creature or creatures are only in the area on a seasonal basis, but that's just hunch. My wife and I agree that once you see the evidence with your own eyes, it becomes very real. Surreal, in fact. I've always had an interest in the subject. In my youth, it was downright fear. Now it's just healthy respect. We've seen none of the hostility that you have. Hope it stays that way.

Surreal indeed.

I dont believe they really want to be around people.

I think they scavenge off of us. Use us for entertainment, and occasionally food.

In our particular region we believe they come here to escape the army of hunters that invade the more wild regions of our part of the county.
Because the wooded region in our vicinity is less than 15sq.mil. Encounters are more likely.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Im glad you enjoyed the read.

What region are you from?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

So I'm wondering what's the point? I've talked over the years with many who have had to live with them, plus had them here, this back and forth of tossing questions back at posters and "flip defensive stuff" doesn't cut it. If you want rid of them you'd need to find out what the allure of your location is, then figure out how to ruin it so they move along.

If you REALLY wanted to change how Leo's address this, you'd be working with them and arranging a few very private talks with your locals to make that difference. NOT posting on a website pissing into the wind. Or inviting a few for some personal observation at your place, not playing armchair warrior with a keyboard & internet access.

Since you've done NONE of this, that leaves attention seeking or the appearance of it.

Whoever is starring you up can take their flags back too. As a matter a fact. Everyone can remove the flags.

Tired of being attacked. Lost more friends over this thread. And apparently not only wasted a bunch of my time, but all my victims as well.

Hell if it makes yall feel better.

Throw it in the hoax bin

I made the whole thing up.

Feel better?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Thank you for reading the thread.

A keg of beer would probably just make your "pretty mouth" more appealing to them...lol.

What happens on devil woman's roof ..... Stays on devil woman's roof.

I think local L.E. might consider that going "too far".

I think I would drop off a keg by the local police chiefs house before we throw the party on your roof

Military Grade?

Nah, a commercial grade for a few grand would do nicely I think

Hopefully

Yep

That would keep them away, not bring them in.

Did I mention we would be bbq-ing, howling drunkenly into the night and mocking their moms' hairy butts?
That oughtta trigger them somethin fierce.

If I could afford this, I wouldnt be here on ATS complaining about it.

I don't see how you can afford NOT to do this .
Plus this sounds like the hunting trip of a lifetime

Wouldnt you be surprised.
Devil man had made the same erroneous assumption as well. Man was he surprised.

Uh, kindly elaborate please.

Sneaky critters destroy and steal stuff.

Me too

Good idea. You can hold the camera.

That's the plan

Prisons are full of people that thought the same thing.

Prisons are for regular to moderate stupid. I am ADVANCED STUPID

Ok!

O Friggin Kay!

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join