It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neil4No1
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Wow, those stories gave me a rush! I go hikin/fishin/prospectin in the Ojai n Santa Paula area in SoCal where Los Padres Forest is n there's a legend of the Billiwhack monster.. supposed to be a bigfoot with goat horns.

I've no arms to take with me other than pepperspray and a knife n spear. I know bout the low growl n how to stand your ground, but if I ever encountered one of these, just for the sake of escape, would a loud horn and/or a bbq lighter with flammable spray help to try n scare em? If they get me, look for the singed-bald giant, lol!

You may want to try road flares.

Not sure about loud horn.

Note, neil4no1 missing, look for charred sasquatch. ...lol.

And those coins that Mr Devil Man dropped, was it for good luck or to attract fish in the water hoping sassy squatch would grab the fish instead of ya'll? No idea. And the multiple explosions, were they preset perimeter traps?

I dont know.

I assume the "explosions" came from "something" striking the water with the log. But I saw nothing that night.

Side note, always wondered if your name was blueyed evil woman, or blueye devil. Now I know, heh. Thanks for the stories, everyone else as well!

Thank you for contributing to the thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

re: road flares for charred sassy squatch

I figured the bbq lighter and flammable spray more as a fireball-spittin scare tactic as I growl, crap my pants, and slowly back away, so I don't smudge, of course -- so my awesome story can be told that I did not technically flee during my encounter with a great bigfoot, lol.
edit on 26-3-2017 by Neil4No1 because: added

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I was told by anthropology T.A.s in the 80's that bigfeet were real and were some sort of giant offshoot of humans, rather than apes. They said they had studied them in the Pacific Northwest but that the government put a lid on it.

They showed me a drawer with scat and casts of hands and foot prints, some with cuts and other injuries that just didn't look the least bit fake. It might have been an elaborate, sick joke, but since then, some cursory study showed me it is probably legit.

I would agree with what they said and take it further to include other subgroups as well. Some may be the same group but appear different due to geographical and environmental conditions. Basically in the US we may have a big type and a small type. Some suggest "dogman" is a sub group of the small type.

Now... WHY did Mr Devil leave change for them? What use could they have for change? Because it is shiny, or what?

I dont know why?
He will not tell me.

And HOW do you suspect they erased the digital pics from your camera... are they gifted with electromagnetic manipulation or can they make humans do things without them knowing it... or?

Cool thread.

Im sorry I was not more clear on my response. By "they" I did not mean sasquathches did this. I was referring to those in charge of this.....operation. D.O.I. or other federal agency.

The "keepers of the lid" ...lol

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Baddogma

re: people unable to take photos

I've wondered that, as well. Does the camera simply not work while in the bigfoots' presence, whereas you can return to the same spot then the camera miraculously works again as normal?

If the government knows about sasquatch, and lights, ufos n helicopters are sometimes sighted near them, perhaps there's some sort of jammer signal interfering with it? And when nothing else abnormal involved other than the bigfoot, perhaps a jammer drone, awaacs, radio tower, or satellite with constant surveillance on the sasquatch is to blame? Which would mean the government knows there's a human encounter n only jamms the signal for that duration, perhaps?

Way above my technological comprehension.

Honestly, maybe?

IDK.

I have heard of researchers having memory cards and film confiscated in the field. In Alabama and Texas.
And I have myself had this happen, as well later I heard of photos disappearing right off digital cameras, phones from others too.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Have you tried returning to any spots where an encounter occurred and have tested to see if the same camera, or any camera, works again as normal? To see if it was a one time occurrance due to the encounter or if something is up with the whole area always?
edit on 26-3-2017 by Neil4No1 because: added

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I could tell you......they control the narrative in their environment. ....or, you cant take a picture of a fire truck 50 feet away in places around our harsh tropic environment. ....or pics magically disappeared.

Are you suggesting that the apes have the ability to manipulate reality somehow?

Like ... how?

I would only suggest that you could be looking at one 15 feet away from you, and you would not see it.

Not reality, just our perception of it.

Think Ninja.
For lack of a better term.

I would like to know more about this Ninja ability. How do you know one is there if you can't see it? I am working with a couple who is having a lot of Bigfoot activity. They have described things that would fall under this heading. This is all new to me, (and to them too) so I am trying to understand.

Do you (or anyone else) have any tips on how to get rid of them? Besides motion sensitive lighting, firearms, and cameras.

Thanks for sharing your story. It was both interesting and informative.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Oh cool. I always post......I shall do it again.....happy to

Always post if ya wanna see one, let's go to I 90..... at state hwy 18....... just east of Seattle

I told myself I'm not going in there without 6 people. It's down the logging road to a spot where no roads are for 13 miles. Precisely 5 miles from that big interstate intersection off to the southeast by south.

On tv , when they show the map of sightings, that spot has the most.

I'm a big tough country boy Texan.....and I was loaded for bear with both my 44 and 3006...predator calling......with special bear ammo....and ran outta there ...hopped on my trail 50....and was screaming like a sissy got tam bassturd

Just call from a spot for 40 minutes.....leave for 30 minutes.....go back there real sneaky like, see what's checking you out after you left.....gun in your hand at that point....don't shoot em, but they will intimidate you

ditby]edit on 26-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: butcherguy

The very simple answer is plenty of people have great pics but won't put them on the internet. It blows your life clean up. You get harassed by researchers and all manner of idiots.

However if you're a decent sort and trustworthy you "may" eventually get shown them.

Not an answer anyone likes, but it's the god's honest truth.

I understand that.
Thanks for the response.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Have you tried returning to any spots where an encounter occurred and have tested to see if the same camera, or any camera, works again as normal? To see if it was a one time occurrance due to the encounter or if something is up with the whole area always?

The trail cams and the other equipment either get destroyed or go missing.

No, it happens consistently in this area.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 321equinox

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I could tell you......they control the narrative in their environment. ....or, you cant take a picture of a fire truck 50 feet away in places around our harsh tropic environment. ....or pics magically disappeared.

Are you suggesting that the apes have the ability to manipulate reality somehow?

Like ... how?

I would only suggest that you could be looking at one 15 feet away from you, and you would not see it.

Not reality, just our perception of it.

Think Ninja.
For lack of a better term.

I would like to know more about this Ninja ability. How do you know one is there if you can't see it?

You wont see it unless it wants you too. Sometimes they will allow you to walk by them. Other times they may warn you off before you even get close.

They thoroughly enjoy, knocking on your house at night. Just to see how many times they can get you to come to the door and look.

I am working with a couple who is having a lot of Bigfoot activity. They have described things that would fall under this heading. This is all new to me, (and to them too) so I am trying to understand.

Another one?
I would suggest they move if possible.
Otherwise, I would be cautious.
Understanding these critters is a work all to itself.
What kind of activity are they dealing with?

Do you (or anyone else) have any tips on how to get rid of them? Besides motion sensitive lighting, firearms, and cameras.

Thanks for sharing your story. It was both interesting and informative.

Motion sensor lights, keep property in a well manicured condition, keep doors locked, if they have animals, keep the feed inside. I have another thread titled Sasquatch and Your Safety a review. There is a JRG presentation titled the same. As well as a ton of info from other ATS members that have experience with these things and some great links to some really good " what to do lists"

Thank you for contributing to the thread.
I hope everything works out for you and the folks you are helping.
edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Oh cool. I always post......I shall do it again.....happy to

Always post if ya wanna see one, let's go to I 90..... at state hwy 18....... just east of Seattle

I told myself I'm not going in there without 6 people. It's down the logging road to a spot where no roads are for 13 miles. Precisely 5 miles from that big interstate intersection off to the southeast by south.

On tv , when they show the map of sightings, that spot has the most.

I'm a big tough country boy Texan.....and I was loaded for bear with both my 44 and 3006...predator calling......with special bear ammo....and ran outta there ...hopped on my trail 50....and was screaming like a sissy got tam bassturd

Thank you for stopping in GBP/JPY.
And for the tip.
Now we all know where not to go hunting...lol.
And skeptics can go and look for themselves. Just be careful, if anyone gets any bright ideas.

Dont feel bad about the screaming like a sissy.
Mr. Devil is a farrier. Raised old school.
Farriers are the toughest bunch of people Ive ever met in a civilian occupation. His Teacher in Farrier Science was a Navy Seal in the 70s.
I have heard the "screaming like a sissy"
Its primal, I hate you had to go thru that, I am glad you made it out alive to contribute here. Might save someone from enduring the same.....

You didnt stop to take a pic?

Lol.

Just call from a spot for 40 minutes.....leave for 30 minutes.....go back there real sneaky like, see what's checking you out after you left.....gun in your hand at that point....don't shoot em, but they will intimidate you

Any skeptics in that area?
I would not recommend it.

edit on Mon Mar 27 2017 by Jbird because: fixed bbcode

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I'm convinced they exist from information even from federal and state government,ex special force bro in law,plenty of footage pictures,DNA samples,what they really are is a mystery,to us anyway

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

So you wear blinders for some data that you don't, er, like?

Sorry, every our rudimentary works of "science" here on ATS doesn't work that way.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

And to think It would only take a simple step and a few bucks to prove this. But I guess the mystery is much better than actual proof.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

I'm convinced they exist from information even from federal and state government,ex special force bro in law,plenty of footage pictures,DNA samples,what they really are is a mystery,to us anyway

For now unfortunately, that is where we are.
For whatever reason, the topic is off limits on an official level. As we continue to share our experiences the subject becomes "commonly known information".

This is the status we must bring the subject to, if we want to get that lid off. Otherwise, the ones in the know, are not saying anything. Nor should they.

This will require the people in a grass roots campaign to get this in the open, where the real experts can then elaborate.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Blueyedevelwowan, I'm curious, in a number of different posts, you said you wouldn't comment on certain things as though you were being silenced either as a personal choice or by an outside influence. This occured in both your threads, the one on sasquatch safety and this one. Can you explain to me why that is please?

Your knowledge of the phenomenon seems well researched and from personal experiance as well. I'm wondering if the D.O. I. has interfered in your life in a threatening way as they have others that are as entrenched in this phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

And to think It would only take a simple step and a few bucks to prove this. But I guess the mystery is much better than actual proof.

Thank you networkdude, for stepping in with a contribution.

These critters are being filmed.
Sometimes successfully.
I dont really believe ATS wants to cross that line.

Those systems seem pricey, but more than adequate. Wifi capable too.
I would not waste my money though. It is suspected they are capable of seeing infrared light. They will throw things at it or get behind it and snatch it.

If you would like try it for yourself.
Another contributor gave pretty good directions to a hot spot earlier in the thread.

I can recommend placing the cameras up high and pointing cameras at each other.

At best you will get video of sticks and rocks destroying your $1000 av equipment.

If you do get lucky and manage to score.
Get the info protected asap.

Then expect a visit from some folks that are not going to be very happy with with you at all.

You could try to use your super mason powers on them, but I wouldnt recommend it.

Its just a dumb ape right?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
Blueyedevelwowan, I'm curious, in a number of different posts, you said you wouldn't comment on certain things as though you were being silenced either as a personal choice or by an outside influence. This occured in both your threads, the one on sasquatch safety and this one. Can you explain to me why that is please?

Your knowledge of the phenomenon seems well researched and from personal experiance as well. I'm wondering if the D.O. I. has interfered in your life in a threatening way as they have others that are as entrenched in this phenomenon.

I am of no threat to D.O.I.
Just another witness.

There is no way I feel my life to be in jeopardy, by the government or sasquatches.

Others may have a diffrent experience than I have. Or so Ive heard.

Ofcourse I have no cadavers or quality video nor do I take chances with these critters.

Things I will not talk about always relate to protecting information that may enable hoaxers, put lives in danger or reveal specifics of military operations.

"loose lips sink ships".

Sorry if I came off as paranoid.

My knowledge does come mainly from experience. After I started researching witness testimony I became abundantly aware of two things.
A. The reports sounded familiar to me.
B. The reports are largely repetitive.

Thank you for stopping by.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
One of these days I may tell you guys about Operation Reversed Fur.

Buck

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have had an experience with the disappearing picture & I know it can happen. In my case, it was disappearing video.

My husband, who coincidentally is a farrier, and some friends were trying to catch a wild cow that had gotten in the pasture with our cows. It was about the third try & they had decided to use a tranquilizer gun this time. It had been fun watching the second time & I decided to get some good video this go around.

At that time, it was about 7 years into my acquaintance with the local Sasquatch group, & probably 3 years since I had seriously entertained the notion that I could get good pictures. This time, I had no thoughts about filming them, and I think that was how it happened. They know from your thoughts when you're trying to take their pictures. The best ones I've taken were when I was taking pictures of something else & caught them in the background. That's what happened this time.

About 400 yards behind where I was videoing, was a fence with trees, thick brush & vines on the other side, & I was occasionally hearing the ssq's in that area, whistling. Still, I didn't think about getting them in the video. After I had been videoing about 20 minutes, they finally got some ropes on the cow and were trying to get her into a trailer. They were close to the brushy area, & I had the camera zoomed in pretty close.

After the excitement was over, I connected the camera to the TV & was watching the video when I noticed something odd in the background in front of the woods. At a place where the brush was back a little ways from the fence, there was something that was strangely out of proportion in size to everything around it. It looked like a man, but was at least 4 or 5 times the size of one. The really strange thing about it was that it wasn't completely solid. It wasn't "see through", but it wasn't solid & I don't remember seeing a particular color, even though the sun was behind me & everything else was clear & sharp with bright colors. There was only a few seconds of it before I moved the camera & the next time I went by that spot, there was nothing there. I ran it back to the spot, paused it & stared until I was convinced that it was "one of them".

My husband was in the house by then & I told him to come & tell me what he saw there. He looked at it & said "It's one of your bigfoots". They had not gone unnoticed by him over the years, although he tried his best to ignore them. We watched it over & over but it seemed to not actually register a clear memory of what it looked like. I remember him looking more human than the others I had seen, but somehow, I couldn't process the information I was getting, except to know what it was and how big it was.

Finally, I noted the exact place on the tape where it was & took the camera to transfer it to the computer. Although I knew exactly where it was, I couldn't find it on the computer. So I took it back to the TV, went to the exact place where it was & it was gone. For months, I would go back & look for him, but that bit of video has never been seen again. If my husband had not been here to see it, I would actually wonder if I had imagined the whole thing.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join