It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Two things that I wanted to note.
:17 what appears to be a deer (?) beside tree on left side of screen.
:54 something appears to be moving, center of screen perhaps?

Thanks for uploading the video.

I keep getting people telling me they see something in thr cedar. I cant see anything there.
Just too much going on in the background. For me.

If you see in the modified version a brown blurry "dot" just to the right of a tree. In tall yellow grass. On the far left side of the screen.
Find that dot, on the unmodified vid, follow it closely.
I admit it is blurry. I dont want to lead very much. I think someone called it a artifact. Looks to me like the artifact gets up and walks off to the left.......right after a snap comes from the right. You can tell, because the camera starts to pan right when you hear it. But then turns back. The snap comes from densely forested area. Right next to where this pasture is. Again, it by no means constitutes irrefutable proof. And it could be artifacts. Very peculiar movement for a artifact. As in, one moment the artifact stays in the tall grass, then the artifact exits stage left and out of view.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandeezee

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: Hotdawg
We're not allowed guns in Scotland, so, all I could bring to the table in battle is a "Glasgow kiss" lol

If the need ever arises, I hear road flares may be a good alternative.

Blue light.

Its odd you say that.
After a close call one night, late.
Less than 5 min. later, two Deputies rolled thru with lights only going. They did not stop.

I have two Deputies that live on my "block", about 4sq.mi. The only two neighbors with privacy fences.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I dated one, does that count?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Two things that I wanted to note.
:17 what appears to be a deer (?) beside tree on left side of screen.

No deer I can make out. This is shot about 15' from my kitchen door. On my neighbors pasture.

:54 something appears to be moving, center of screen perhaps?

Thanks for uploading the video.

If its around that cedar, the guys keep telling me they see something in there. I cant see anything myself.
All I see is what appears to be one, using the trees in the foreground for cover, to stealthily break left, from the right side of the tree. It then appears to move away from the camera for awhile before walking behind some low tree limbs.
Again could be a artifact. He saw nothing while making the vid, but thought it would be a good idea to try. I cut out the first 15 sec. to maintain privacy for my neighbors and myself.

Sorry about not addressing your questions directly in the first reply TNMockingbird. Im still having some issues with loading photos. No clue what Im doing wrong. It worked fine for the first three. Then nothing. This is all still new to me.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

No problem

I'm sending a PM

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Sup ***** its *** can u hit me back up really quick
12:33a.m. 4/8/2017

From another neighbor, thats two sightings in as many nights, from two different neighbors. Over 400' from each other.
This is the first contact anyone has noticied since mid-Feb.
This time of year is very unpredictable as far as sightings go.

So, can you tell us what they have told you that they may have seen?
I apologize in advance if I missed that post.

This individual is a night owl. I replied to his text, but have not heard back yet. Ill check in with him or his mom this afternoon.
Im sure, considering the time it was, what its about.
He has seen the red eyes, been chased back in his yard, mistaken them for neighbors in the woods, items stolen or knocked around in the yard, other stuff.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
I dated one, does that count?

Sure it does, would you like to elaborate some more on your experience?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandeezee

IF the phenomenon I experienced as a teenager is with some sort of large primate the most important aspect of the experience TO ME is that I couldn't see what I was hearing. In short, if you didn't notice it earlier, when I was around 15-16 I was in my back yard (NW Georgia) looking down into woods that sloped to a natural spring-fed creek. It was autumn, the trees were bare. I heard what I thought was someone walking down the hill through the leaves. My dog was with me, and we walked to the edge of the trees. I had a fairly decent range of sight, and while I could still hear something walking (swish) I could see no evidence of movement. I had that "hackle raising" feeling, my dog yelped once and ran for the front door of the house, and I soon followed.

I've since thought about odd memories (odd thuds on the side of the house and outbuildings, feeling "watched" etc) as well as other stories in my family, my mom's experiences with "floating eyes" in the woods (also experienced as a teenager) ... but my experience is obviously muddled in my memory. I don't remember seeing leaves moving in a line, I only remember the sound and the "gotta get out of here" feelings.

If, as you suggest Mandeezee these are another natural species that are sharing virtually the same territory with us, to my mind, there has to be another component to the phenomenon that either changes our recollections, or alters our ability to perceive.

Or something ... I've talked myself into that "I don't want to say anymore" space.

FWIW

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It's actually not peculiar for an artifact and exactly what would be expected...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

It's actually not peculiar for an artifact and exactly what would be expected...

Ill have to take your word on it.
Like I said earlier, I am ignorant to the ins and outs of photography.

What Ive learned about photography, I learned on ATS. Which isnt much.

What are your credentials/experience with photography?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Mandeezee

IF the phenomenon I experienced as a teenager is with some sort of large primate the most important aspect of the experience TO ME is that I couldn't see what I was hearing. In short, if you didn't notice it earlier, when I was around 15-16 I was in my back yard (NW Georgia) looking down into woods that sloped to a natural spring-fed creek. It was autumn, the trees were bare. I heard what I thought was someone walking down the hill through the leaves. My dog was with me, and we walked to the edge of the trees. I had a fairly decent range of sight, and while I could still hear something walking (swish) I could see no evidence of movement. I had that "hackle raising" feeling, my dog yelped once and ran for the front door of the house, and I soon followed.

I've since thought about odd memories (odd thuds on the side of the house and outbuildings, feeling "watched" etc) as well as other stories in my family, my mom's experiences with "floating eyes" in the woods (also experienced as a teenager) ... but my experience is obviously muddled in my memory. I don't remember seeing leaves moving in a line, I only remember the sound and the "gotta get out of here" feelings.

If, as you suggest Mandeezee these are another natural species that are sharing virtually the same territory with us, to my mind, there has to be another component to the phenomenon that either changes our recollections, or alters our ability to perceive.

Or something ... I've talked myself into that "I don't want to say anymore" space.

FWIW

Thank you for sharing that.

I havent really closed off the possibility of something else going on with sasquatches. About the only theory I have crossed off the list is "forest ape".
Ive watched apes, listened to professionals on behaviour, these critters dont act like apes.

Even though one type that has been spotted is described as baboon faced, dog faced. Its the snout and silhouette of the head.
The other type is consistently described as "like people"

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Have you ever read any of Jacques Vallee's works?

He's been writing since the 60s. He's a scientist, venture capitalist, etc. So ... he's not the "type" that would normally be overly stimulated by belief or consumed by "woo."

His interest was in the UFO phenomenon. He became a "heretic among heretics" because he discounted the Extraterrestrial explanation for the most part for the UFO phenomenon as early as 1969.

This is from the Wikipedia page about him:

Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée states that the evidence, if carefully analyzed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of unknown, highly advanced methods. Vallée states that it is highly unlikely that governments actually conceal alien evidence, as the popular myth suggests. Rather, it is much more likely that that is exactly what the manipulators want us to believe. Vallée feels the entire subject of UFOs is mystified by charlatans and science fiction. He advocates a stronger and more serious involvement of science in the UFO research and debate. Only this can reveal the true nature of the UFO phenomenon.

I've been crossing out "UFO phenomenon" and replacing it with "Sasquatch phenomenon" "ghost phenomenon" "shadow person phenomenon" or "that crazy-creeping-feeling-you-get-sometimes-that-things-just-ain't-RIGHT phenomenon."

(Those are the areas that I've had some sort of "experience" in .... )

So. Take it for what it's worth. Lots of stuff on the 'net on Vallee if it jives with you.
edit on 8-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Have you ever read any of Jacques Vallee's works?

No I havent.

He's been writing since the 60s. He's a scientist, venture capitalist, etc. So ... he's not the "type" that would normally be overly stimulated by belief or consumed by "woo."

His interest was in the UFO phenomenon. He became a "heretic among heretics" because he discounted the Extraterrestrial explanation for the most part for the UFO phenomenon as early as 1969.

This is from the Wikipedia page about him:

Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans.

This rings bells with K. Lapsuritis.
He has a message.

Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space.

Kinda like Moses and others?

Weird how a certain ethnic/religous group recieved information regarding hand washing. Thousands of years before other cultures figured it out. From a talking burning bush.

The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée states that the evidence, if carefully analyzed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of unknown, highly advanced methods. Vallée states that it is highly unlikely that governments actually conceal alien evidence, as the popular myth suggests. Rather, it is much more likely that that is exactly what the manipulators want us to believe. Vallée feels the entire subject of UFOs is mystified by charlatans and science fiction. He advocates a stronger and more serious involvement of science in the UFO research and debate. Only this can reveal the true nature of the UFO phenomenon.

I've been crossing out "UFO phenomenon" and replacing it with "Sasquatch phenomenon" "ghost phenomenon" "shadow person phenomenon" or "that crazy-creeping-feeling-you-get-sometimes-that-things-just-ain't-RIGHT phenomenon."

(Those are the areas that I've had some sort of "experience" in .... )

So. Take it for what it's worth. Lots of stuff on the 'net on Vallee if it jives with you.

Sounds fascinating, I will definitely look more into him. Kinda sounds like he and I may be on the same page. I kinda think the sasquatches are lost tribes or possibly neanderthals, maybe a combination of the two. Biblically speaking, the various "ites" the Jews were always warring with in the early days. Some reportedly as tall as cedars. Goliath etc.

Thank you for the new hookup, seems Ive heard of him. I look forward to reading more.

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: -quote

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: -/quote

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I very seldom post since I've been on this site. However, I am now. A little late to the party, but I remember years ago when I was a kid, late 70's early 80's I was staying up at the cabin with my grandparents. I remember talking to my grandpa about Big Foot. Don't remember much of the conversation except that he said if you ever see one, throw some change from your pocket at it. It was supposed to confuse them or distract them. Can't remember which. I did carry a bunch of pennies in my pocket for the rest of the summer though.

Was this just a story a grandparent telling his grandchild to occupy their imagination? Who knows. Haven't run into one to test out the theory. Is it just a story that huntsmen from his generation shared among themselves? Mystery to me, but after hearing your story with the coins it did bring back that memory.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Sup ***** its *** can u hit me back up really quick
12:33a.m. 4/8/2017

From another neighbor, thats two sightings in as many nights, from two different neighbors. Over 400' from each other.
This is the first contact anyone has noticied since mid-Feb.
This time of year is very unpredictable as far as sightings go.

So, can you tell us what they have told you that they may have seen?
I apologize in advance if I missed that post.

Actually, lol...false alarm.

Needed xbox component. ..lol.
Men.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamreader
For what it's worth, I very seldom post since I've been on this site. However, I am now. A little late to the party, but I remember years ago when I was a kid, late 70's early 80's I was staying up at the cabin with my grandparents. I remember talking to my grandpa about Big Foot. Don't remember much of the conversation except that he said if you ever see one, throw some change from your pocket at it. It was supposed to confuse them or distract them. Can't remember which. I did carry a bunch of pennies in my pocket for the rest of the summer though.

Was this just a story a grandparent telling his grandchild to occupy their imagination? Who knows. Haven't run into one to test out the theory. Is it just a story that huntsmen from his generation shared among themselves? Mystery to me, but after hearing your story with the coins it did bring back that memory.

Thank you for sharing that. Sounds new to me. Some others have commented on lore regarding coins and various myths/sasquatches. Can you say what region your grandfather was from?

My husband has alot of N.A. roots (Creek) on his moms side.
They dont talk much.
He insists he has no reason for throwing down some coins.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

HO - LEE - CHIT!!!!
I can't believe I read this whole thread in one sitting!

I accept your challenge.

Lend me five of your most redneck neighbors, I will bring a keg of beer and smokes and enough firepower to send any gigantos to Valhalla

I would personally set up 3 1/2 in. Shotgun shell improvised anti bf devices on the perimeter of your property. (And make a list and map so we don't forget where. )
FLIR and gen 3 night vision goggles the rednecks and moi on the roof of your house
The high angle would prevent us from shooting into your neighbors living rooms.
I would set up 360 deg cameras on a twenty foot pole on your roof as well.
I would keep refreshing the beer and rednecks until pay dirt or debunked.

I doubt the bf could reach us on a second story roof.
Or get to the recording equipment.

We should bring some non digital cameras to prevent advanced tampering techs. Member Polaroids?

As for the govt stooges, I can play SO STUPID that they would seriously regret even bothering with me.

Let's do this thing devil lady!

Edit to add : if this post violated federal local or t&c laws it was only meant as creative writing and parody.

edit on 8-4-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Very noble of you dashen, but forget the beer, smokes and firepower. What they need is a school teacher, a dentist and some banjo strings. I've been to that part of Alabama.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

Joined in 2003?
Greetings ancient one!

Forget the teacher, dentist, and banjo strings.

We need a good razor, shave the squatch, and manage his NBA career.

If we bag enough of them I believe the Alabama squatches will be the winningest team in the leagues history

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

HO - LEE - CHIT!!!!
I can't believe I read this whole thread in one sitting!

I accept your challenge.

Lend me five of your most redneck neighbors, I will bring a keg of beer and smokes and enough firepower to send any gigantos to Valhalla

Thank you for reading the thread.

A keg of beer would probably just make your "pretty mouth" more appealing to them...lol.

I would personally set up 3 1/2 in. Shotgun shell improvised anti bf devices on the perimeter of your property. (And make a list and map so we don't forget where. )

I think local L.E. might consider that going "too far".

FLIR

Military Grade?

and gen 3 night vision goggles the rednecks and moi on the roof of your house
The high angle would prevent us from shooting into your neighbors living rooms.

Hopefully

I would set up 360 deg cameras on a twenty foot pole on your roof as well.

That would keep them away, not bring them in.

I would keep refreshing the beer and rednecks until pay dirt or debunked.

If I could afford this, I wouldnt be here on ATS complaining about it.

I doubt the bf could reach us on a second story roof.

Wouldnt you be surprised.
Devil man had made the same erroneous assumption as well. Man was he surprised.

Or get to the recording equipment.

Sneaky critters destroy and steal stuff. Havent tried recording just audio.

We should bring some non digital cameras to prevent advanced tampering techs. Member Polaroids?

Good idea. You can hold the camera.

As for the govt stooges, I can play SO STUPID that they would seriously regret even bothering with me.

Prisons are full of people that thought the same thing.

Let's do this thing devil lady!

Ok!

Edit to add : if this post violated federal local or t&c laws it was only meant as creative writing and parody.

Yeah, me too, what dashen said.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join