It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Im pretty sure it'd be best not to kill them , you know they probably work on an eye for an eye type gig based on what I've read in this thread.

Im with Blue , fire would be the best weapon , no mammal likes fire

Hotdawg , I wouldnae fancy stickin the heid in yin , we'd need a bloody step ladder first.

hahah maybe we can just take the bagpipes and scare them off that way , never met an animal yet that doesnt cringe and scowl away at the sound of the bag pipes

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Humans are mammals, humans love fire...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
a reply to: Mandeezee

We're you active duty at the time, such as on patrol?

I was active duty returning from training with three other servicemembers.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: twohawks

Then you aren't familiar with his work. His books and movie are called MISSING 411 because the majority are children/people WHO ARE NEVER FOUND.

Paulides does NOT include people who were missing and later found UNLESS they have strange circumstances surrounding their disappearance and recovery.

There are people who went missing in some of the areas Paulides focuses on, and when their bodies were discovered it was determined they were killed by a cougar. Just recently a cougar absconded with a guys dog in Crater lake.

Also if you're familiar with Paulides books, you will eventually conclude (as I think he has) that bf has little to do with many of the strange disappearances.

It moves further into what I said many posts ago that there are some sort of entities thst dwell in the forest. These entities like to infect bf and apparently kidnap and possess humans every now and again.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

aye we love fire when we have control over it , but humans dont like fire when another human has it in a glass bottle ready to be launched at you, or on the end of a pointy stick shaking it aggressively at you !

my point was that most animals / mammals , and humans dont like fire , its our in built response to burning death

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheErlenmeyerFlask

originally posted by: Mandeezee

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Mandeezee

Where did you get your M-16?

I served in the Armed Forces.

I know there are a lot of stories/testimonies of hunters shooting at one - I've also heard a lot of people argue if they cant be shot (non physical interdimensional stuff). So either all the hunters are lying about shooting one - or all the people who say BF can travel through space and time and disappear is just speculating, either way - moot points.

As you say you served in the armed service; I own and run a PRS equipment company, shooting rests and supports for precision and long range competitive marksmanship - PRS and ULR stuff, being said I know a little about ballistics. Also, I was a combat MP in OIF 08-10. not your gate guard MP of the 'nam era, no offense, but a line MP essential mechanized infantry, I digress. Tactically speaking - I think killing a sasquatch would be easy business should one be put to the task - stay distant, stay downwind, stay in range (supersonic). As for preying on a BF?!?! screw that, you wouldn't have a chance. Whitetail deer, about as common as they come, don't grow into big mature bucks by being stupid, they have the best nose in the game. stalking a mature deer is extremely tough, so of course we as hunters wait for them to come to us... like an ambush so to speak. tree stands, ground or box blinds. of course, if BF is as intelligent as we all say, I doubt those tricks would work.

The trick... lawsuits. if this was some sort of man did you just murder? did you shoot an endangered species, was it actually a dude dressed up as a monkey shooting a movie? any (insert state initial) DNR would rope you up when you fire without identifying your target.

but since we're playing hypotheticals, and there were no consequences, .300 weatherby magnum and up - anything long action (magnum) will suffice. a lot of these rounds are used in bull hunting (moose) which can way from 800-1400 lbs, and have a significantly smaller vital shot area than a bipedal human like creature. To boot, modern ballistics are 'bitchin' for lack of a better word, we're talking some high grain partitions, A-frames, bonded, etc... you can send a .30 caliber 200gr partition supersonic up to 1,000 yards away - though not magnum some guys can send .308 and those fan-dangled 6.5 creedmoors well over a mile or two. granted youre tapping steel or barley puncturing a milk jug at a mile - with modern ballistics, barrels, actions, truing, and glass. if someone wanted to reach out and touch a BF, too easy.

but the question remains...who will do it? where will it happen? and who's got the money and time?

I know this was a big topic on a recent SasChron episode - I know all those cats say they are serious hunters, but I thought that was a flop.

food for thought

I believe the last I heard was that the sweet spot on a squatch is the throat. Aim for just below the chin.

I've also heard it said that blue light blinds them.

Keeping a distance would be key in my opinion. They're just too fast and powerful.

Also I would demand a five man team of shooters with 2 teams on standby for quick insertion to watch the flanks.

Whoever puts this job together had better have the proper connections politically and legally before even considering. They must bypass the agencies which function within the law, and access the agency which has authority to operate outside the law and public knowledge.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yea, I kinda agree with you on that, but as a hunter, I kill A LOT of things that I don't table, like coyotes and beaver, because they need to be regulated. We're stewards of this earth and need to keep things in check. I'm willing to bet that if we did drag one out of the woods like Wes often says, people will call BS. I personally think we should kill one and bring it out... lol like that artist comedian dude keeps saying about his bigfoot parts, DuPont is doing great things with it's vein technology!

Also, what about this OP lady and her life is always being harassed - if you were in her or mr devil's shoes, would you go to war with them on your property or try to live in harmony?

I'd call all my army buddies out and run police call on the property - pizza and beer afterwards

With the attention the OP may draw, her problem just may be close to ending.

If those bf are indeed blowing cover and becoming familiar, I think a Kill Team will be tasked out. Definitely if she's close to obtaining anything tangible.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: Hotdawg
We're not allowed guns in Scotland, so, all I could bring to the table in battle is a "Glasgow kiss" lol

If the need ever arises, I hear road flares may be a good alternative.

Blue light.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Remedylane

Thank you for contributing to the thread.

Im not at all concerned with proving it. Exception being when I get called out on it.
The initiated need no further proof, as I am sure you understand.
We cant understand why scientists are not all over this subject. And when they do, like you pointed out, tend to not be able to come to any kind of consensus.
It is frustrating to say the least.

That's because most of them are Pu$&yes and don't have the balls to interject themselves directly into the field.

You know, we were at a clients house whose horse was attacked and killed by a panther. Tracks in the pen. Obvious panther attack. But when Fish and Game showed up. One guy looked all scientific. The other guy. 6'4" carrying a M-16.

We need to put a ATS research team together.
Phage, Bedlam, Snarl, Flatbush71, some more BMF's and a cameraman....lol.

Honestly, I don't think Phage has the steel ones were looking for. He's more a point and press kind of guy. I could be wrong... but I doubt it. It's not hard to tell the difference between a field person and a "book" person. Ray strikes me as book person. Onionhead, not so much.....

How very dare you! Ok, I may not be a book person, but what I lack in literacy I make up for in good looks. Can't have it all I suppose.

I could see Bedlam and Phage making a awesome duo.

They speak, people listen.
Gotta give them that.

Onionhead always come off to me as that guy from the gong show (70's old peoples AGT)
When bad performers would refuse to leave the stage, after being gonged, this guy came out and would shuffle them off the stage.

Like I said, OH in your thread, is not always a good thing....jk OH.

I could become an important part of the team, I've got a camo mankini that I've been saving for a special occasion, I also come armed with a spud gun and a handful of coins.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead

a reply to: Remedylane

Thank you for contributing to the thread.

Im not at all concerned with proving it. Exception being when I get called out on it.
The initiated need no further proof, as I am sure you understand.
We cant understand why scientists are not all over this subject. And when they do, like you pointed out, tend to not be able to come to any kind of consensus.
It is frustrating to say the least.

That's because most of them are Pu$&yes and don't have the balls to interject themselves directly into the field.

You know, we were at a clients house whose horse was attacked and killed by a panther. Tracks in the pen. Obvious panther attack. But when Fish and Game showed up. One guy looked all scientific. The other guy. 6'4" carrying a M-16.

We need to put a ATS research team together.
Phage, Bedlam, Snarl, Flatbush71, some more BMF's and a cameraman....lol.

Honestly, I don't think Phage has the steel ones were looking for. He's more a point and press kind of guy. I could be wrong... but I doubt it. It's not hard to tell the difference between a field person and a "book" person. Ray strikes me as book person. Onionhead, not so much.....

How very dare you! Ok, I may not be a book person, but what I lack in literacy I make up for in good looks. Can't have it all I suppose.

I could see Bedlam and Phage making a awesome duo.

They speak, people listen.
Gotta give them that.

Onionhead always come off to me as that guy from the gong show (70's old peoples AGT)
When bad performers would refuse to leave the stage, after being gonged, this guy came out and would shuffle them off the stage.

Like I said, OH in your thread, is not always a good thing....jk OH.

I could become an important part of the team, I've got a camo mankini that I've been saving for a special occasion, I also come armed with a spud gun and a handful of coins.

Mankini?
Spudgun?
Coins?

Roflol, your on the b team then.

Mommy will need some company, are you a Mason by any chance? Not making the same mistake twice.

How do you feel about widows with the previous husbands "suspicious circumstances" surrounding his "disappearance"?

I dont cook or clean very much, atleast I can shoot straight.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yea, I kinda agree with you on that, but as a hunter, I kill A LOT of things that I don't table, like coyotes and beaver, because they need to be regulated. We're stewards of this earth and need to keep things in check. I'm willing to bet that if we did drag one out of the woods like Wes often says, people will call BS. I personally think we should kill one and bring it out... lol like that artist comedian dude keeps saying about his bigfoot parts, DuPont is doing great things with it's vein technology!

Also, what about this OP lady and her life is always being harassed - if you were in her or mr devil's shoes, would you go to war with them on your property or try to live in harmony?

I'd call all my army buddies out and run police call on the property - pizza and beer afterwards

If those bf are indeed blowing cover and becoming familiar, I think a Kill Team will be tasked out. Definitely if she's close to obtaining anything tangible.

They need to hurry.
Someone told me today, that last night, their wall got hit by something. Really loud thump.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Snarl, thanks!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

It's A team or no deal. Is it warm in Alabama? I've forgotten what it feels like to have the sun on my skin. If I'm coming dressed in the Mankini then I'll need to pack some lotion.

Sorry I'm not familiar in the working of stone.

I still haven't worked out during the course of this thread/story how MrDevil man went from being a high-school friend to being your husband?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OnionHead

It vary's greatly depending on the time of year. Freezing cold in the winter that far north, and blazing hot in the summer.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead

It's A team or no deal. Is it warm in Alabama?

Its not the heat as much as it is the humidity. 110 and up heat index is not uncommon. Surprised I dont see more mankinis around here actually.

I've forgotten what it feels like to have the sun on my skin. If I'm coming dressed in the Mankini then I'll need to pack some lotion.

Spf 150. Dont forget the mankini.

Sorry I'm not familiar in the working of stone.

You can learn.

Like I said.
Im not making the same mistake twice.

I still haven't worked out during the course of this thread/story how MrDevil man went from being a high-school friend to being your husband?

He used his inherited super devil mind control powers on me.
Its wore off.
I dont look for him being around much longer. Amazing what people are willing to gamble for a million bucks.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Anybody thinking of hunting bigfoot should read this article concerning the Australian yowie.
www.yowiehunters.com.au...:mogo

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

So far, this is all I have.
Blurfoots

youtu.be...

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: link

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Two things that I wanted to note.
:17 what appears to be a deer (?) beside tree on left side of screen.
:54 something appears to be moving, center of screen perhaps?

Thanks for uploading the video.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Sup ***** its *** can u hit me back up really quick
12:33a.m. 4/8/2017

From another neighbor, thats two sightings in as many nights, from two different neighbors. Over 400' from each other.
This is the first contact anyone has noticied since mid-Feb.
This time of year is very unpredictable as far as sightings go.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Sup ***** its *** can u hit me back up really quick
12:33a.m. 4/8/2017

From another neighbor, thats two sightings in as many nights, from two different neighbors. Over 400' from each other.
This is the first contact anyone has noticied since mid-Feb.
This time of year is very unpredictable as far as sightings go.

So, can you tell us what they have told you that they may have seen?
I apologize in advance if I missed that post.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join