It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheErlenmeyerFlask

I listened to that episode, a lot of people thought it was a touchy subject. Wes is of the mind set that one indeed needs to be killed and brought in for study. Honestly, short of finally putting to rest the difficult reality people face sharing their encounters with others,I don't don't really see the benefit. But I've always been of the mind "eat what you Kill" . I have little doubt the government has already done so. To add, as many have stated, it's not the one you Kill that you need worry about, it's the others in the area you don't see.
edit on 5-4-2017 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

Yea, I kinda agree with you on that, but as a hunter, I kill A LOT of things that I don't table, like coyotes and beaver, because they need to be regulated. We're stewards of this earth and need to keep things in check. I'm willing to bet that if we did drag one out of the woods like Wes often says, people will call BS. I personally think we should kill one and bring it out... lol like that artist comedian dude keeps saying about his bigfoot parts, DuPont is doing great things with it's vein technology!

Also, what about this OP lady and her life is always being harassed - if you were in her or mr devil's shoes, would you go to war with them on your property or try to live in harmony?

I'd call all my army buddies out and run police call on the property - pizza and beer afterwards

edit on 5-4-2017 by TheErlenmeyerFlask because: added good stuff....

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hotdawg

What happened to the guy? Did he die?

No, he ended up fine. The person that replied to him saved his life. It sounded like a random thing to suggest to a stranger. I'll find it and post it up, I'm sure it was reddit. Stuck in my mind that story

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheErlenmeyerFlask

Yea, I kinda agree with you on that, but as a hunter, I kill A LOT of things that I don't table, like coyotes and beaver, because they need to be regulated. We're stewards of this earth and need to keep things in check. I'm willing to bet that if we did drag one out of the woods like Wes often says, people will call BS. I personally think we should kill one and bring it out... lol like that artist comedian dude keeps saying about his bigfoot parts, DuPont is doing great things with it's vein technology!

Also, what about this OP lady and her life is always being harassed - if you were in her or mr devil's shoes, would you go to war with them on your property or try to live in harmony?

I'd call all my army buddies out and run police call on the property - pizza and beer afterwards

THINGS??? A pen/an OBJECT is a THING. Nothing that moves, feels, has emotions, loves other beings (her own or other species) is a THING. A thing is perhaps a rock; anyTHING inanimate. No THING that moves, feels, reacts, is a THING. That which responds is a THOU, not an it. And herein lies the problem, I think. Please read Mircea Eliade.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I would be willing to entertain this idea, considering your credentials. Did you see the post by Snarl? He addresses his concerns eloquently, from a professionals point of view.

Considering you have combat experience, you may be able to pull something off and help us get rid of them. Preferably without anyone getting killed or shipped off to Guantanamo. Would very much like to not cause any problems with the Sheriff. If you could secure his permission to look around first. It would be appreciated. I personally think taking videos or shooting one is a really bad idea. You may know something I do not though.

Otherwise we have opted for plan b, remain aware and try to live in peace. Which doesnt always work out that way.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ive read through and kept up with this thread. I don't post on here often.. Just when something peaks my interest.. Ive had my own BF experiences.. And I am a definite believer. Its just a topic that people usually have strong feelings on whether they are believers or not. For the folks that don't believe, no amount of evidence short of a dead body, will ever change their opinion. Photos will be called hoaxed, film will be broken down and debated. And for sure, the vast majority of film and pictures are indeed hoaxes, or too blurry to say definitively. The Patterson film has been debated by years.. It has been broken down and "proven" to be real by anthropologists, and it has been broken down and "proven" to be fake by anthropologists.. lol.. People that were there when it was filmed have been said to confess it was a hoax on their death beds, while the other still maintains and swears its real. And I believe passed a polygraph.

Point is, nothing short of a dead body will convince anyone. Especially those that haven't had a personal experience involving a BF. Other than my own experience, I say look at the plaster castings (the real ones) that have actual dermal ridges.. Thats something you can't easily fake.. To the OP, I really have enjoyed your story, and I believe you for sure have something going on on your property.

If I had the same thing on on my property, I don't think I would be overly concerned with trying to prove it to anyone. I for sure wouldn't want to kill one of them unless it was a me or them type of scenario. It wouldn't be worth it to me to take one of their lives just to prove to someone else that they are real. Just my 2 cents.

Matt

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I hear you you brother, just listen to the "Dogman encounter, Seige of Lockett Ranch" episode. I would be out in full force. One level I didn't touch on in my response was defending my loved ones. I would go to hell and back for them smartly and tactfully every day of the week.

Let's just add, it all depends on the recon and what we're really dealing with, I'm no fool, but at the same time I'm no coward either. Intel is key. And the right equipment is paramount to the right Intel. Give me FLER and a number of elevated or ground snipers with 120 degree radius angel coverage solid com's, I'll be in the middle of the # in a heart beat. Short of that, I'll take a reasonable back seat

Edit to add, anything from a 300 win mag to a 50 cal Barrett will do the job. But coverage is key. You gotta have each other's back. Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Remedylane

Thank you for contributing to the thread.

Im not at all concerned with proving it. Exception being when I get called out on it.
The initiated need no further proof, as I am sure you understand.
We cant understand why scientists are not all over this subject. And when they do, like you pointed out, tend to not be able to come to any kind of consensus.
It is frustrating to say the least.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Im not at all concerned with proving it. Exception being when I get called out on it.
We cant understand why scientists are not all over this subject. And when they do, like you pointed out, tend to not be able to come to any kind of consensus.

That's because most of them are Pu$&yes and don't have the balls to interject themselves directly into the field.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Remedylane
Ive read through and kept up with this thread. I don't post on here often.. Just when something peaks my interest.. Ive had my own BF experiences.. And I am a definite believer. Its just a topic that people usually have strong feelings on whether they are believers or not. For the folks that don't believe, no amount of evidence short of a dead body, will ever change their opinion. Photos will be called hoaxed, film will be broken down and debated. And for sure, the vast majority of film and pictures are indeed hoaxes, or too blurry to say definitively. The Patterson film has been debated by years.. It has been broken down and "proven" to be real by anthropologists, and it has been broken down and "proven" to be fake by anthropologists.. lol.. People that were there when it was filmed have been said to confess it was a hoax on their death beds, while the other still maintains and swears its real. And I believe passed a polygraph.

Point is, nothing short of a dead body will convince anyone. Especially those that haven't had a personal experience involving a BF. Other than my own experience, I say look at the plaster castings (the real ones) that have actual dermal ridges.. Thats something you can't easily fake.. To the OP, I really have enjoyed your story, and I believe you for sure have something going on on your property.

If I had the same thing on on my property, I don't think I would be overly concerned with trying to prove it to anyone. I for sure wouldn't want to kill one of them unless it was a me or them type of scenario. It wouldn't be worth it to me to take one of their lives just to prove to someone else that they are real. Just my 2 cents.

Matt[/quote/

You have some great points, I appreciate your point of view. I don't always agree with it but it does have its meritts. It's ok

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks

That's because most of them are Pu$&yes and don't have the balls to interject themselves directly into the field.

You know, we were at a clients house whose horse was attacked and killed by a panther. Tracks in the pen. Obvious panther attack. But when Fish and Game showed up. One guy looked all scientific. The other guy. 6'4" carrying a M-16.

We need to put a ATS research team together.
Phage, Bedlam, Snarl, Flatbush71, some more BMF's and a cameraman....lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You know, we were at a clients house whose horse was attacked and killed by a panther. Tracks in the pen. Obvious panther attack. But when Fish and Game showed up. One guy looked all scientific. The other guy. 6'4" carrying a M-16.

Honestly, I don't think Phage has the steel ones were looking for. He's more a point and press kind of guy. I could be wrong... but I doubt it. It's not hard to tell the difference between a field person and a "book" person. Ray strikes me as book person. Onionhead, not so much.....

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

What are the laws in Alabama for killing an UN- characterized being that doesn't fit into your " on the book laws". Because NewYork has laws passed that protect these beasts even without them being registered with fish and game. And givin the libs we have in this state, they probably already have immigrant status

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So your SO convinces you to take a walk in the middle of the night. My question here is you state clearly you put on your shoes, but it's dark so are you using flaslights or some kind of night vision gear?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I can strike you as a book person all you want. A smart survivalist is the best survivalist.

So I guess it's harder than you think.
edit on 5-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

What are the laws in Alabama for killing an UN- characterized being that doesn't fit into your " on the book laws". Because NewYork has laws passed that protect these beasts even without them being registered with fish and game. And givin the libs we have in this state, they probably already have immigrant status

As far as I know, Alabama has no laws against killing them.
Its the federal laws Im worried about.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeliOnyx
So your SO convinces you to take a walk in the middle of the night. My question here is you state clearly you put on your shoes, but it's dark so are you using flaslights or some kind of night vision gear?

A single oil lantern.

He didnt "convince" me, he asked me.
Before this incidence, I enjoyed taking walks at night.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
We're not allowed guns in Scotland, so, all I could bring to the table in battle is a "Glasgow kiss" lol

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Honestly, I don't think Phage has the steel ones were looking for. He's more a point and press kind of guy. I could be wrong... but I doubt it. It's not hard to tell the difference between a field person and a "book" person. Ray strikes me as book person. Onionhead, not so much.....

I could see Bedlam and Phage making a awesome duo.

They speak, people listen.
Gotta give them that.

Onionhead always come off to me as that guy from the gong show (70's old peoples AGT)
When bad performers would refuse to leave the stage, after being gonged, this guy came out and would shuffle them off the stage.

Like I said, OH in your thread, is not always a good thing....jk OH.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hotdawg
We're not allowed guns in Scotland, so, all I could bring to the table in battle is a "Glasgow kiss" lol

If the need ever arises, I hear road flares may be a good alternative.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join