It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Why call it fantasy? Have you still not figured out which side of the BF debate I fall on?

I think your story is fantasy, not the existence of Bigfoot.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The streaking is a rub from the sliding door. I have the exact same marks on mine...

It looks like someone slammed the door too hard.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

They obviously won't do their job thoroughly as your here posting.

Yeah and......I thought that was why you were here.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheErlenmeyerFlask

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: TheErlenmeyerFlask
This stands for the OP as well as any other researcher - if there is damaged or destroyed cameras, aluminum house siding, dead pets, broken audio recorders, the list goes on and on, i'd like to see pictures of said item/animal.

If there is anyway to further verify BF existence, we'll need to be more analytical with hard evidence.

I have trace evidence, plaster cast, damage to my home, a metal gate nearly ripped in two, a broken wireless camera, and atleast a dozen or more reports to the Sheriffs Dept. for various missing and/or damaged property.

Can you post up pictures and could you send me the broken wireless camera? I'd like to review the damage - a lot of pictures would work too. Let me know, thanks.

Right now Im working overtime keeping up with this thread...lol.

Im trying to get some more up and the original film too. Will get back with you. Send me a pm if I forget

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Buck

Has this subject reached the common knowledge mark yet?

Would love to hear some official stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Like places where BF sightings have been reported in the last 24 hours?

Just cranking up one of those birds costs thousands of dollars. To me, it seems doubtful a tasking would go out to investigate on such a described scale. You'd be more likely to get a drone in response ... and I even doubt the military would do that for a BF sighting/report. It's just not what they do.

they moniter all sasquatch enthusiasts for chatter.

I could see that. Entertaining radio intercept training keeps one at it voluntarily rather than being forced to do routine BS. That's another thing I've 'learned' since this thread opened. I had no idea there'd be that sort of chatter going out on the subject. BF is either something you live with ... or something we see in cycles on the boards.

-Cheers

Thats what I would think too. But, considering the Navy operates and maintains several airstrips in this rural part of the county. I can see no reason at all for them to maneuver like this at 2 in the afternoon. Over a major highway (gateway to the gulf) surrounded by bayous bogs and sodfields for the most part. It was the timing that made me suspicious.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The streaking is a rub from the sliding door.

Rubbed what?

Its the exterior part.

You want me to upload a video to youtube so you can see how a sliding glass door operates?

Thanks for showing the world how desperate some people are to keep the lid securely in place.

Couldnt of done it without you ray.
Thank you

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: sapien82

Apparently it can't even fully break a window, so not much.

How do you know it was trying to break the window?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
Can't see the pictures, looks like they have been removed.

2nd

I dont know, I can see them.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead
Fair play, true to your word you posted up some images. The metal fence, can you tell me why there's rope wrapped round the top?

I have more, I was having technical issues.

To hold it to the fence.

Also, did you post up the police reports yet?

No, not yet.

So your going to make me go to the sheriffs dept?

For?
They dont say anything about bf?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Well I just knew that no amount of pics would make a blind bit of difference....just like every other out there subject on ATS..no proof is good enough.If the Op presented a complete dead BF with DNA reports,folk here would still say it was fake Dunno why she bothered..I sure as hell wouldn't go through this crap!

Its ok. I knew what I was getting into.
Thats why I try not to argue "proof".
I know they are real, and I dont blame anyone for not believing my account.

If you believe Loyd P. the dna quest came back unknown primate.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yes upload a video and show where the door track is please. Do you really think people here are idiots?

Edit: also, surely you have a pic of the footprint?
edit on 4-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
If the Op presented a complete dead BF with DNA reports,folk here would still say it was fake

I dunno, that would be quite impr

Is it possible someone like a Neighbour from hell is behind this? just a thought. And to mention again, carbon dioxide monitor in house?

No neighbors from hell.

No carbon dioxide detectors.

Didnt answer you the first time, because I thought you were being funny.

Would you like to purchase a lie detector test for me?

Maybe a psychological evaluation?

My sheriff doesnt seem concerned at all with my mental faculties, Im assuming that is what you are getting at.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tomra
I only get a 404 with the images. Tried different browers. Anyone good with this who can advice?

I would if I could,

Im sorry. Im new here.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: tomra
I only get a 404 with the images. Tried different browers. Anyone good with this who can advice?

Let me know if your browser resolves these. I've properly oriented them as well.

Thank you Snarl

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

We don't know what the DNA came back as because the process was bungle by Ketchum. She tainted the samples because she is a veterinarian, not a geneticist.

Good writeup on the paper

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Thank you Snarl

Kan Chan Ay Yo.

I think your images were at the file size limits of the server. That may be why you couldn't upload all of them. When I started messing with them, that's when I realized they went up sideways. And then it was more apparent why we should be interested in the gate thing with the rope.

Doesn't look like the handiwork of any 6 year old (human, that is). LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

For?

Sorry I was under the impression you had several reports, I thought perhaps they'd given you a copy of something you could post up. Doesn't have to mention Bigfoot, but proves you've been in contact with your concerns. Would certainly add to whats been a very successful thread for you. A police report is something I'd hold onto, luckily I don't come into contact with Police all that regular, but if they hand me something, I tend to keep it. So no, I'm not asking you to go to the Police, but I find it strange that you don't have something from them in your possession already.

No neighbors from hell. No carbon dioxide detectors. Didnt answer you the first time, because I thought you were being funny. Would you like to purchase a lie detector test for me? Maybe a psychological evaluation? My sheriff doesnt seem concerned at all with my mental faculties, Im assuming that is what you are getting at.

I do like a joke I'll have to admit, although this was a serious question. Carbon dioxide poisoning is obviously a serious danger. I remember reading online that this guy was convinced his landlord was letting himself into his apartment and leaving sticky notes everywhere, so he set up a webcam to catch the landlord, he was also convinced that the landlord was getting into his computer and deleting the files after. He asked for advice and someone told him to install a carbon dioxide detector, and to cut a long story short turns out he was leaving the notes himself as he was being poisoned all along. Just thought it was worth a mention, not accusing you of being mental. I'm a bit mental myself anyway, and this was not an attempt to offend you.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

For?

Sorry I was under the impression you had several reports, I thought perhaps they'd given you a copy of something you could post up. Doesn't have to mention Bigfoot, but proves you've been in contact with your concerns. Would certainly add to whats been a very successful thread for you. A police report is something I'd hold onto, luckily I don't come into contact with Police all that regular, but if they hand me something, I tend to keep it. So no, I'm not asking you to go to the Police, but I find it strange that you don't have something from them in your possession already.

No neighbors from hell. No carbon dioxide detectors. Didnt answer you the first time, because I thought you were being funny. Would you like to purchase a lie detector test for me? Maybe a psychological evaluation? My sheriff doesnt seem concerned at all with my mental faculties, Im assuming that is what you are getting at.

I do like a joke I'll have to admit, although this was a serious question. Carbon dioxide poisoning is obviously a serious danger. I remember reading online that this guy was convinced his landlord was letting himself into his apartment and leaving sticky notes everywhere, so he set up a webcam to catch the landlord, he was also convinced that the landlord was getting into his computer and deleting the files after. He asked for advice and someone told him to install a carbon dioxide detector, and to cut a long story short turns out he was leaving the notes himself as he was being poisoned all along. Just thought it was worth a mention, not accusing you of being mental. I'm a bit mental myself anyway, and this was not an attempt to offend you.

What happened to the guy? Did he die?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

For?

No they come out, note damages, then do the paperwork later from my understanding.

Ive never recieved anything but a card with the Deputies name and number.

There is one I have not heard yet.

So you are suggesting 5 households are having cd issues?
And hallucinating the same things?
For over 7 years?

If I were hallucinating, My guess would be some darpa woo stuff, would be able to pull that off.

I guess its possible though, as you have shown.

Like I said. Im fairly open to suggestions.

Ill look into it next time I go to the doctor.

Thank you for the contribution.
A new perspective I havent heard of.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join